Hey Faggots, anyone feel like ordering a poorfag some food...

Hey Faggots, anyone feel like ordering a poorfag some food? Haven't eaten in three days and don't feel like going a fourth.

Other urls found in this thread:

cltampa.com/news-views/local-news/article/20848403/tampa-activists-arrested-for-feeding-the-homeless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure
whats your name and address?

Why don't you have a job?

just steal some food

you can survive more than a week without food, you fat fuck.
stop buying expensive shit. buy rice, noodles and potatoes and stuff.

Ooooh. Yea i wonder what kind of luxury takeout this fat cat is hoping for. If you are hungry get your fatass up and go scavenge

bump

>Haven't eaten in three days and don't feel like going a fourth.

cancel your internet connection and you'll have money you freeloading cunt

steal it, you don't get your hands cut off and starve to death like its afghanistan or some shit

Reminder that OP probably looks like pic related, and will be in no danger until 2019.

>Hey Faggots, anyone feel like ordering a poorfag some food? Haven't eaten in three days and don't feel like going a fourth.
>and don't feel like going a fourth.

Then get off your lazy ass and do something about it don't sit here on Sup Forums shitposting

this

no one fucking cares about you op. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Sup Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

Is this copypasta?

what's a NEWFAF?
also... it's called Sup Forums

What's your location user?

USA

City?

yes

PayPal OP? Details?

No like what city? Where are you? What can you walk to?

>feel like going a fourth
I've lived on basically bread for the last four months after being fucked over by my parents, grow up and buy bread and fuck off

Who hasnt been fucked over by their parents?

me

Go to a food van or whatever the fuck yanks have n sort yer shit out mate

stop being a cunt and spot op a bigmac

cltampa.com/news-views/local-news/article/20848403/tampa-activists-arrested-for-feeding-the-homeless

Go dumpster dive behind a grocery store. A lot of the food isn't expired. Bring a weapon for homeless

You cunts are fucked then innit

PLZ HALP Sup Forums NEED MONIES FUR COMISSHUNS OF MY FURSONA! PLZ HALP, HALP Sup Forums HALP GIBE MONIES FOR CUMMISHIONS OF FURSONA, NEED MONIES BAD, HALP Sup Forums HALP!

im not a yank

Can anyone confirm if Lana's pussy tastes like pepsi?

I can comfirm. It is true my son

Is it good ol' classic pepsi, wild cherry, or god-tier crystal pepsi?

Where ye from then pal?

Don't tell anyone...but...it's....cherry vanilla

Because you were born in a test tube

Where op from.

top bait.