Prove that we arent living in a computer simulation

Prove that we arent living in a computer simulation.

would a computer simulation have this much cancer?

hahahahahahahahaa kys

When you play a game does it not crash?

Do you think we could prove it even if we knew? Mario is closer to finding the truth than us.

does it matter?

Game not SIMULATION

yes. If something exists it is impossible not to find an answer

Do you exist Ben?

By game i just mean coding in general

That's false. It could exist in a higher reality that is unreachable by us.

by us """"Currently"""

It's all just a big fucking game to you! Fuck you!

just because its imporbable doesnt make it false. like asking a cave man to build a tv even though through time its proven to be created and used

The problem people always make with simulation theory is assuming there's an intelligence or intent behind it, which is the same falsehood made for religion, that we exist for a reason

The most credible simulation theory I read was that we're the echo of a reality on the event horizon of a black hole, and there was some fairly compelling evidence for it. IIRC they wanted to send laser signals to the event horizon of our nearest black hole to ping and see if it were possible

"Never say never :D" Mario might escape too one day

Why would they waste the code on a piece of shit like you?

Completely false and full of predisposed assumption

Read some basic philosophy and logic principles

the guy who invented the TV lived in a cave?

It doesnt have to be so entirely egocentric. Science is a matter of other things, not just for self worth.

that's a fair fucking point

0/0 = 1

That's not how epistemology works.

what i mean by it is just because something isnt observed by mankind doesnt mean it doesnt exist just because we cant find the answer. Thats too egocentric.

My cock has a tip. But no fucking point

Fermilab is working on it. Measuring quantum fluctuations for two years to proove if we live in a simulation. It is called holographic theory and states we live in a bidimentional reality. Science.

wtf does epistemology have to do with this?

you must be part of the 1%

That's not a simulation theory. That's a holographic reality theory.

You noticed. Thank you kind user

Holographic theory has nothing to do with simulation theory.

that kind of thinking is what makes death interesting when considering the posibility of something due to simulation theory or even multiverse theory. The whole idea of a "layered reality" made possible by solving contradictions. 0/0=1 Just as people saying nothing happens at death. If thats the case how is life relative. (other than procreation) How can nothing=something than nothing. how can there be no consciousness or "soul" then soul then no soul. It doesnt add up to simple cease. Because the only fear of cessation of existence is a false assumption that time is perceivable when in fact time, and consciousness are constructs of the brain. So then death couldnt be nothing meaning no consciousness or concept as time as we physically know it is not the same as "nothing"

Prove that you aren't a faggot

>One medium of simulation is different from another for this discussion
No

They are completely different hypotheses. They have nothing to do with each other. You are a moron.

> philosophy undergrad detected

lol. What a bunch pointless crap.

you are the game Mark.

especially when taking the big crunch theory into consideration. if nothing happens after death then why;
>time=expansion of the universe
>we are designed to percieve time
>we die..
>no more concept of time means at an instant we are born again because no concept of time means the univers has expanded then imploded (making time as we know it go backwards to the beginning)
>then explosion time goes forward again
>boom born again conscious again.

that would be YOUR false presumption which just makes you look like an asshole lol. nice guess though.

>I'm right and science is wrong

only a philosophy undergrad would be arrogant enough to assume someones a philosophy undergrad. go suck socrates dick you trogladyte

DROP TABLE ALL_USERS;

Are you dead?

I recommend you to read nick bostroms simulation argument which consists from three propositions.

well there are no other dimensions or magical sky people or at least no evidence of this so it's safe to assume this so maybe entropy when you die you become less and less and this will continue forever.

thank i will

if this were a simulation then why would you have this much aids

Lag?..

I can't indeed for me quantum theory would tend to suggest the world is a simulation using limited precision variables.

i guess the program could be behind but in that case you'd better hope it doesn't catch back up that's too much for one man to handle.

The Amish.

Prove we are.

Wouldn't being inside a computer program mean that there is a programmer?

Does that not confirm a god?

fuck if this is true then why am i wasting my time being simulated through a computer just to use a computer

Prove that I'm not just imagining you exist first fucker

If we were living in a simulation, would infinity exist? Would infinite non-repeating sequences of numbers like pi be simulatable?

Dejavu

Snapchat is the first step towards The Matrix inside The Matrix. Augmented reality is a thing, virtual reality is a thing, We are a smart race. We figured out how to make sustainable energy. We figured out how to feed our bodies and minds autonimously. We figured out how to tap into the minds of people. Then we created a program. It was another world. One so imperfect that it was to remind us of what we have, and explore what it is to be in a world not so perfect. It's so real we forgot it was just a game. Within it we are repeating the process.

>We SAO.

i need air to live.

Lolis.
Think about it.

get outta here edgy eddy

From what we know currently, no. But then again we've never encountered anything infinite, only things that appear to be.

However, if infinity is achievable, then surely higher dimensional beings that simulate our reality can also simulate something infinite, so in either case both are possible.

Something more interesting to note is, we only know what we can see, and what we have seen. Take tribes in the Amazon rain forest that have never seen technology for example. They only know what they see, and couldn't even comprehend what we're capable of. We may be intelligent subjective to older versions of our societies, but compared to a trans-dimensional being capable of simulating an infinite amount of realities and we're preprehistoric.

Our universe behaves in quantum states; it's possible for electrons to communicate over infinite distances instantaneously. How is that even possible? We can barely understand sciences, so there's no reason to believe our reality is not a simulation.

I could go on about this forever, but really there's just no way for us to know. It's just as likely that there's a god.