Sup Forums what's the best way i should kill myself?

Sup Forums what's the best way i should kill myself?

Not at all, please.

If you're on here then you're already doing it in a slow but entertaining way.

tits or gtfo

Not at all. Good and amazing things are coming for you. I promise.

Allow me
Fantanyl
Opiates and Benzos
Liquor and Tylenol
Hang noose
Train
Gorilla cage

Your a liar faggot
Suck oats from the tip of my cock

i was born in the south and have no friends or talents. my life is anime and vidyas. my only bf was a fat fuck and the only good looking guy who ever liked me hates me and now everyone i used to know hates me. i'm a waste of space.

have you got a nice body at least?

google exit bag.
make exit bag.
kill yourself

show tits or stay alive and gtfo

old age

can't you become a hooker instead? You're already dead inside, at least you might do something that a few old men will remember you for

>make noose out of razor wire
>put head in noose
>superglue hands to head
>let glue dry
>jump off chair
>looks like you ripped your head off

not really

You are a beautiful woman don't

don't kill yourself, your cats will miss you

meh could be worse, better angle?

Your welcome

Nice enough. I'd pet all your pussies.

Nice try, op.
Anyone with that many cats is too content to actually commit suicide.
/thread

Ya look dutch, btw stop worrying about it. If you are sad just watch some anime or some stuff. Should cheer you up

Btw nice body?

this

Natural causes.

LOL. Let me guess. You dumped fat fuck BF to go after cute guy and shit didn't work out so you went back to fat fuck BF and he told you to GTFO. Sounds about right?

they arent my cats but they cheer me up. ive wronged so many people for my own selfish needs. i have no family or education or motivation to do anything. i sleep all day and stay up browsing Sup Forums and shit all night. i don't want to work. the world scares me.

something like that

if you browse Sup Forums then you know the rules. Get your tits out.

YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS
TITS OR GTFO

You should make like the millions of people on this site in its history who have threatened that, and who have never delivered, and do nothing. You already know the answers you just want attention. I'll give you my answer. Cover yourself in melted cheese, and dive into a pit of pet shop mice. Fuck off.

In order to fully assess the situation, you should post more photos of yourself, body, face, etc. You will get objective feedback and good advice on how to better your situation.

I wouldn't worry about it than. You have the same failing that all women have. You're a total cunt. Just do what all women do. Cry that you were wronged and some faggot white knight will come save you.

i pretty much cheated on my qtpi ex for a fat fuck with more similar interests who ended up cheating on me so jokes on me eh Sup Forums im a fucking loser

nice suckable tits though, so there's that

good girl

Please. Like women in this day and age need to be responsible for there decisions. Like I said. It's not your fault. All women are total cunts.

exactly why i should kill myself :) that exit bag looks good.

I can kill you with my testicles

are you looking to fuck people over or looking to off yourself cleanly and quietly?

Pussy next

Secobarbital. Dissolve 15g in any liquid and drink it. You will die painlessly after falling asleep. Say 15-20 minutes roughly but it is usually faster. This what the Dignitas clinic uses. You can get it from Mexico or some vets carry ot as well.

BUT YOUR TITS ARE NICE
WHY WASTE THOSE PAIR
ALSO FULL BODY PIC WITH FACE OR CAT THANKS

show unwiped asshole pls x

I'm guessing you don't have an older sister or mom. This shit should have been taught to you by the time you were 10. All women are total cunts. So you're killing yourself because you are a women? Makes no sense. Just do what I said. Play the victim. A white knight faggot will scoop you up.

post more nudes if you're going to kill yourself anyway it's not like it matters right?

Moar facepics
> I will contribute on it

Yea you are. Kill yourself bitch.

Have cats eat you alive

Don't kill self pls

Hmmm, what are you goodat? You should try to do something with your life which you can do well. Writing? Sports? Helping others?

That's odd. Tits were not posted, and yet people are still in this thread? Could've sworn it was winter.

Use a gun.

Lol id say 7-7.5/10 you are fuckable. You will be fine dw about it

I want to rape you in the anus.

Timestamp.

tits were posted dumbass

By patiently allowing the natural order to take place and waiting to die one day unexpectedly

Post pussy or gtfo fagget

Fuck tits and pussy, post moar cats

low self esteem is such a misleading fucking thing. dont waste yourself. you're far from adultry. who cares about achievements.

also

By choking on my cock while I stare at you deeply into your eyes while I watch you gag, gasping for air and while you on your way out, watching your eyes roll back from asphyxiation, I'll dump a load deep into your throat, so that you can go into your next journey with a protein meal....

Those aren't tits. If they were, they'd have a timestamp.

I recommend that you look for stable relationships, people which you can trust. Perhaps some kind of counseling.
Do you have kik? If you want I can try to help you out with problems. My kick is darkeningredmoon

wtf ben je Nederlands ?. Weet je waar Amsterdam ligt ? Kom daar maar eens heen.

OP what kind of anime you like ???

there's a lot more to it than that which is basically the reason everybody hates me. my reputation is ruined and it's not like i had much of an identity anyways. i've hurt so many friends and family members without realizing it and now it's too late and i'm alone. i cant leave the house because of social anxiety and have to share a house with my alcoholic brother and his faggot friends. i have a mom but she was never around much and my dad left when i was young.

if you do an hero, can i have your eyes? they're pretty.

Wow!

living is better than rotting in a box and being maggot food

See told ya. White knight appears. Go talk to that dude.

quads wins
shoot yourself

Oh. Yeah I take it back then. You should kys OP xD

let brother and friends fuck you, film it and post it on Sup Forums

You sound just like me. We could be perfect for one another. Srsly dont kill yourself. Life is fucking shit but i love it. Rob a bank or start a drug cartel or fucking anything. YOU ARE FREE NOW!!! Be free a raise some fucking hell!

Checked. Fapped.

ITT: cancer
sage goes in all fields

Were are you from ?

OP is clearly a faggot
Kys

I second this

Kik-user here. I think that you should try making a good new start. I don't know what you did to your friends or family. Are it unforgivable things? Otherwise you should try to apologize and make it alright again.

I 've had social anxiety too, I think best to do is to try to go outside for 5 minutes each day. And try to do normal stuff, go to the store, practice talking to people and chat again.

I'm hearing a lot of pathetic whining but I'm not seeing any pussy, hurry the fuck up

Does op have pictures of this happening?

i think you are hot, bullshit to kill yourself you can always start over

>tries to sage
>doesn't sage

social anxiety is all in your head.

you need to find a place of your own, who cares what people say. if you dwell on negativity from people your never going to be positive.

Why would u like to kill urself?
Btw, bleach is a good and classic option too

glad you see it my way.
guess i gotta shoot myself.
north carolina
the only thing i ever liked about myself

It's the social anxiety. Like I said. You don't have to off yourself for doing what every other women does and gets away with 100% of the time. Your best bet is to get some shit to help you with the anxiety. Self medication booze weed. Or go get pills from a head doctor. Oh if I didn't say it you are hot as fuck though. I most assuredly would.

I 'm not a sjw, but if I can help her, I 'm ooen to talk to her on kik.

You look like a man.

>implying
sage goes in all fields

Not to mention. Pretty hot nice tits. Amirite

>tries to sage again
>bumps thread

sounds like melodramatic attention seeking bull shit. judging by the type of pics you take of yourself, you know you're decent looking
>now it's too late and im alone
too late for what? apologies are never too late, if people dont accept them, you shouldnt want them in your life anyway.
>cant leave the house because of social anxiety?
yeah? guess what, fucking everyone has some form of social anxiety, it's called the fucking real world. grow a pair and get the fuck outside every once in a while.
>have to share a house with my alcoholic brother and his fagot friends
that does suck. your goal in life from today onwards is to get your own fucking place and not be dependant on any one.

the world doesn't owe you, nor anyone else fuck all. it's up to you to make the best of it

Bumping for harambe. RIP my friend.

are you literally retarded?

I recommend a decent pistol, easy to hold and position, put gun right between eyes, lightly squeeze, pretty pictures on the far wall, no more problems.

get off the couch, go see a movie or something.

got a car?

Live stream suicide on Facebook.