Hey Sup Forums, What do you think about Paladins?

Hey Sup Forums, What do you think about Paladins?

Is it good or bad? and why?

here is some gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=s9fRD-NLGEA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_AB4-V-Cm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just got it and it's sitting around in my steam library, making me think about getting myself into it or not.
I'll get tired of a broken ass game called CS:GO someday.

It is Overwatch for retards.
Which is quite amazing considering Overwatch is already for retards.
Horrible hitboxes and the worst character designs i've seen in videogames.

atleast try it thou

beta, youre right

Here is more youtube.com/watch?v=F_AB4-V-Cm4

Maybe it will be a halfdecent game someday but i have my doubts. I highly doubt it will be more than a f2p Overwatch rip-off.

Is that you? You are even worse than me and you are mvp anyway. The average skillevel in this game is so incredibly low.

I just started a week ago

I have 80 hours but stopped months ago. Any good stuffed i missed? Btw, it wasn't meant as an insult. Most players are so fukkin retarded, that every non-completly-retarded person just stomps everyone, despite being #bad#

I think there is one new character, some gameplay changes and buffs/nerfs.

as someone that has both overwatch & paladins and played both for a decent chunk
they're both about as good, but a bit different

paladins is in a dip right now because they removed the best gamemode for some reason, but they're climbing back out because they added back one of the better gamemodes

quite funny that this thread is so boring.
Paladins is just so unremarkable in every way, there is nothing to talk about.

what gamemode did they remove?

It has a little bit worse graphics than overwatch and I think it's a bit slower(from what I saw in videos since I haven't played overwatch), but no metter how similar they are paladins added some really nice stuff like items and different decks and horses. Also being free is a big plus for paladins if you aren't able to buy games.

Kudos to you

Thank you my frined

/threat

It would be okay, if there weren't so many retards that don't seem to understand that the game does not revolve around killing.
Seriously, fucking Kinessas who play like a 10 year old who just learned about FPS.
Or dumbasses playing Skye and feeding hard.
The game is literally filled with retards.

Fuck you. what do you know about games. Overwatch totally rocks. You guys are just NOOBS who don't know gaming.

pic related. My Paldain all hatted up

What if Overwatch and Paladins is a clone of Team Fortress 2????

Nice bait. Please dont ever leave your house.

better than battleborn but worse than overwatch

I wish more people were playing Titanfall 2. I'm enjoying it more than I did Overwatch and Paladins. The only downs side for Titanfall2 is that the player count is never great and you could wait a good 5-6 minutes to cue up.

Is it good? I mean like realy?