How can you smoke winnie blues? JPS Blues are so much better? what does Sup Forums smoke...

How can you smoke winnie blues? JPS Blues are so much better? what does Sup Forums smoke? Anyone have any good menthol suggestions? Looking to try something new, Only ever tried the JPS Superking Menthols.

Malboro flavor mix

Winnie blues are everything bad in this world. Not to mention expensive.

Does anyone still smoke cigarettes?

I am assuming you are Australian. Menthol is shit. Get into rollies, they are cheaper and smoke better. Better yet, don't get started, it is an expensive and retarded hobby. Take it from someone who has been smoking for 15 years. Your lung function goes to shit, and depending on your genetics it may very well kill you. If you want to go out on the weekend and get drunk, so be it, but don't start smoking it offers zero benefits apart from standing outside a pub talking to other smokers. Don't.

Poorfags do. It's the classic poorfag circlejerk.

>Be poorfag
>smoke cause life is shit because poor
>poor, so life is smoke
>smoke so not bored
>run out of smokes
>go to store to buy smokes with poorfag only money
>repeat.jpg

Everyone I know says not to smoke... I don't even enjoy it that much I don't even know why I do it. Some kind of suicide-esque mentality I guess who knows.

>some kind of suicide-esque mentality I guess

i get that. also perhaps just pure nihilism.

rothmans >

Every father says shit to his son, every son knows better, we learn from our mistakes but by that time it is too late. DO. NOT. DO. IT. Nicotine might perk you up initially but it keeps you down just as hard when you don't have it. If you are a sports-oriented person, you can forget your performance before smoking it isn't coming back. Used to compete in downhill mountain biking. It will fuck your cardio. Once your mind associates drinking with smoking that is it, you are fucked. It is madness tobacco is even legal considering how heroin-level addictive it can be. Listen to someone older than you that has made that mistake, and stick with the beer.

I mostly just drink whisky and smoke out the back and watch the stars. Lonely and all but I like the effect it gives me as I gaze out to universe wondering about the secrets it holds in worlds other than our own

Yeah I don't know what it is but idk I feel hopeless babahah, cant disappoint those around me anymore I guess bahahah

ha gay

Peter Jackson reds

Reds go haaard you legend

I'd love to be an astronaut but no where near smart enough and I guess they don't let you drink and smoke in space ;)

I smoke stockmans roll your own because i'm a man

What you need to battle the Quebec cold

I live in Western Australia, it's never cold here hahah. Have been in the snow in Japan though and loved it

Newports because I'm a white suburbian nigger. Sometimes 100s
Or tax free king mountain menthulz.

Go to your local chinatown and get the cheap duty free ones they smuggle in their children.

Only ever experienced Canadian winters, nothing better than a real snow tundra

The best menthol by far is Marlboro Slate 100s. Favorite cigarette ever.