Where the fuck is the fluffy thread? Oh wait. Here it is

Where the fuck is the fluffy thread? Oh wait. Here it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9M4Y16iDTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You dumb fuck post your own fluffy if you dont want to 404 thread

What the actual fuck is wrong with you cunts. Take your autism off Sup Forums you fucktards.

>autism
>off Sup Forums
kek

>Take your autism off Sup Forums you fucktards.

am I getting trolled?

more pls. litterpals

go back to /mlp/ or reddit

Die you stupid shit

Why is this a thing.

I miss dolan

Gooby pls

can someone post any new story comics? The one about the 2 brothers and the mother was nice , are there any new ones?

this one was always cute, but it also proves that fluffies only grow up in domesticated environments.

Shut up stupid fluff bitch. Time to cut it off since you're so fucking sentimental about it

This one got me thinking. Is there any canon on what language fluffies speak? Like if they live in France do they speak French, or are they programmed to communicate only in English baby talk no matter their country of residence?

oh fuckin yes post pics with fluffys with this kind of smarty face and them getting absolutely destroyed

This one made me laugh. The mirror killed the stupid little shit lol

Assume that they were made to sell in their countries so they speak the native language or have several diffrent languages programed into their genetics. This is sifi after all.

kek, more like this

why did the master bother to bring them in?

With the default backstory they only speak english, because they were freed while still in beta. You can change that though.

To punish/torment the pet.

Well... then they can only speak English...

To cause psychological torment to the blue one, he will now think he is "a meanie munsta" who gave "tummeh huwties to babbehs" as he would put it in his odd speech.

My guess is that the master told his blue pet not to eat the spaghetti as a test. When his fluffy ate the spaghetti, he invited the other fluffies in.

Either that, or he's just a dick. But based on how he worded it (saying that his fluffy hadn't eaten all day) I would bet on it being a cruel lesson to his fluffy on obeying.

That's what I would have thought.
Thanks for your feedback. I'm considering a story, but I'm just at the ideas stage.

I mean this is what I thought, I'm an autist who can't reply properly to the right post.

anyone have the one where the fluffy grows big and busts out of Hasbio?

kek

Which reminds me, I haven't seen this posted in a while. I'm missing 5 though. Anybody got it?

Well, these are brilliant.

No 5 dammit!

Is that Spoosh?

These are a blessing!

I think that's the last one. If anyone has 5 please post. Or if you have any more post post post!

youtube.com/watch?v=U9M4Y16iDTE

Cuckaboo

i have 2 more

those 11 are all, at least that are uploaded to Wawafonte's page

Big thanks user. You don't happen to have 5 as well do you?