A cheap and painless way to end it instantly?

a cheap and painless way to end it instantly?

have you not heard about google? It's this neat search engine where you can type in key words you want to search for online, and it gives you lots of results! You should try it!

suicide is badass

If you're killing yourself, why worry about cost? You'll be dead anyway.

because you can't do it if you don't have the money retard

What is a unsecured personal loan retard

Head explosion

buy 2 gas cylinders, close yourself in a small room, pop some sleep pills, when they startin to kick in open the gas cylinders and go to sleep

Old age
Exit bag
Blood choke strangulation

I suggest the first one.

Use bleach and acetone to make chloroform

Look at yourself in the mirror

plow your car into a tree without a seatbelt after downing half a bottle of jack. you have your answer now stop whoring for attention

Just jump off a building, it's completely free and doesn't hurt 100% if you land on your head

Keep making threads like this till you die of faggotry.

lay down on train tracks

Get a 60 pack of Unisom a liquor or wine of your choice and a blanket.
user should take unisom with alcohol. Cover with blanket the pills will get you sleep before the symptoms begin. Don't take more than 45 pills if you weight less than 150lbs because this will make you puke it all and end up live in the ER with tented suicide all over you. Good luck. See you on the other side.

L.F.

but what if you feel a remorse while falling down?

Learn to make your life whatever you want it so you don't have to kill yourself painfully.

This. Your brain will slow time to around 2000 FPS giving you enough time to regret the decision and come to terms with your eternal damnation without giving you a chance to take it back.

Yerp lengthwise so the wheel goes up your ass down your back and crushes your head. Cheap and quick.

Blow yourself up in a mall or something.

nice trips fagget

I just wanted to one up you

If you truly want to die there shouldn't be remorse. And I wouldn't recommend a suicide attempt if you're not 100% sure about dying

You'll be surprised how much your mind can change when reality hits.

If you've made it far enough in life to consider suicide, then you have the basic instincs of survival that an overwhelming majority of higher order living organisms have.