You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_uCukG2ws7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

g& b& m&

Rugby > Handegg with pussy protection

kill yourself faggot nobody cares

If handegg is so manly, why do they have to wear steel body armour to play?

>handegg
Found the retards.

so it should be called footegg?

>wearing more armour than a medieval knight
>still forced to retire after 18 months

Handeggers are faggots.

thats right OP, cause its less manly to tackle a man head on with no protection and still be able to play an entire game

So rugby should be called padless handegg?

I wouldn't mind. At least we still don't use pussy armours like the americans use.

That "pussy armour" allows for much harder hits. And at least theres more shit to do in American football other than running and then pitching the ball to someone behind you when you're about to get hit. So boring and one dimensional

>allows for much harder hits

Which don't actually hurt because you're up to your knackers in body armour. Take that shit off and then come back to us. Bet you wear a condom too when you fuck a girl you beta manlet

>which don't actually hurt
Really? Only thing that's really protected is your head, shoulders and your pectoral area. Yet concussions are still a major issue in the NFL.

Oh dear, not a concussion? Take a fucking paracetamol and run it off.

Ruby non-European sports,but also in Australia. You are very stupid.

Aw, bless.

That's because niggers run into each other head first. If they would use proper tackling form, no one would ever get injured in NFL.

Ahem.

fuckme. take two.
Ahem.

You're retarded.

Rugby no pads or hard helmets though ?

you call manly a sport where you have to wear a full torso/head armor so you don't get hurt and go cry to your mom against a sport where the only armor you'll ever see is a little hat, where's the logic there op?

You do realise there are two types of rugby right? Rugby League is the slightly less interesting one in my opinion. However, American Football is constant stops and starts, pretty wank.

youtu.be/_uCukG2ws7g

The balls on some of those little players trying to stop that all blacks behemoth even though they have no chance

Never understand why you call that shit football, and the real football "soccer", you diserve the niggers, jews and alah followers.

What about his statement was wrong, dumbass. He's right.

Niggers don't know how to tackle.

To be fair, it arguably ought to be called soccer here too. A contraction of "Association Football"

Although I'd be happy with Assfoot

Handegg is one dimensional as fuck, not to mention they stop playing every 3 seconds for a water break

Brits don't even really play rugby. Why is this a meme? Australia and New Zealand have their own national leagues ffs.

Yes we do. There's just not as much money in it as fucking "soccer", which is dull as fuck.

American football is one of the most boring games on earth. I have no idea why it's popular at all and I'm from here. Games are 4 hours long and almost the whole time it's guys standing around doing nothing. They line up for a split second of actual action and then standing around again. Tedious.

Rugby > Big black men grabbing each others genitals

that's because amerifags have a lesser sized brain which makes it easier to damage