Overrated games that actually suck thread

Overrated games that actually suck thread
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spotted the retard

why? cuz your game sucsk huge ass balls?

LOL

yes lol indeed very sucks bals

True,games does indeed suck balls

really sucks big ass anus

piece of shit game

game shit butt anus hole

Alright, indulge me OP, why do you think it is a bad game? list your reasons

What is it that you dislike about this game? WHat makes it suck in your opinion? Could you elaborate?

master b8

Final fantasy 7

Mastah witcha! I beckon ye to get rid of the olde nessie down on de laik. Will pay ye for it, but no much cuz I'm poor ye see

The Witcher is objectively one of the best games ever. Find me another game that is as expensive, immersive and beautiful as The Witcher 3

did you mean expansive?

Music's shit, though.

Not saying you're wrong because I've never played it, but wow samefagging that hard and that obviously doesn't help you

Overwatch is not bad, just not good

Yes.

Tl dr; bait thread
Verdict; sage and fuck off

I actually disagree. That 'day d-d-day d-d-day-day-day-day' song was the shit

I just couldn't get into it. It's not like it ruined the game for me or something, it was just very bland and boring. The ambient noise whie sailing through Skellige was better.

It could've been better.

I agree. Overwatch is overrated but not shit.

I enjoyed playing it. Are you a libcuck that's mad there's no niggers in the game?

I didn't really like the witcher 3 but i think it's a stretch to call it overrated. It is certainly an objectively good game even i it wasn't for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8

nigga you what?

I'm surprised to see such a statement on this site...you sir are not a fag

Tom Clancy's The Division. Way to much hype for an overtly repetitive and quite frankly boring shooter.

There are though, in the expansions.

Undertale

From a purely gameplay perspective TW3 is pretty average, but its world and story are miles beyond what other open world games are able to deliver. Not only are the environments massive but they are also full of engaging content.

where? the offieri are like arabs.
post best villain

Kingdom Hearts

witcher 3 is masterpiece best game of decade made by the best developers ever POLAND OP

I couldn't get into Witcher. Didn't like the characters, the story... The really thick accents. Overall just not what I'm looking for really. I love Skyrim though.

Gotta agree with you here, it's only real flaw is the music.

>pic related