Please easy English

Please easy English

ok

yes

where is the library?

I'm gonna fucks you ass till you're anuses look like Japan fag

flag*

Sauron sends a great army against Gondor. Gandalf arrives at Minas Tirith to warn Denethor of the attack, while Théoden leads the Rohirrim to the aid of Gondor. Minas Tirith is besieged. Denethor is deceived by Sauron and falls into despair. He burns himself alive on a pyre, nearly taking his son Faramir with him. Aragorn, accompanied by Legolas, Gimli and the Rangers of the North, takes the Paths of the Dead in the hopes of bringing the Dead to his aid, for the Dead Men of Dunharrow are bound by a curse by which they are given no rest until they fulfil their oath to fight for the King of Gondor. With the coming of Aragorn, the Army of the Dead fulfil their oath and strike terror into the Corsairs of Umbar invading southern Gondor. Aragorn defeats the Corsairs and takes their ships, which he uses to bring the men of southern Gondor up the Anduin, coming just in time to the aid of Minas Tirith. Éowyn, Théoden's niece whom he loves as a daughter, slays the Lord of the Nazgûl with help from Merry. Théoden is slain and Éowyn and Merry are injured. Together Gondor and Rohan defeat Sauron's army in the Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Meanwhile, Sam rescues Frodo from the tower of Cirith Ungol. They set out across Mordor. Aragorn leads an army of men from Gondor and Rohan to march on the Black Gate of Mordor, so as to distract Sauron from his true danger. His army is vastly outnumbered by the great might of Sauron. Frodo and Sam reach the edge of the Cracks of Doom, but Frodo cannot resist the Ring any longer. Frodo claims the Ring for himself and puts it on his finger. Gollum suddenly reappears, having caught up with the hobbits. He struggles with Frodo and bites off Frodo's finger with the Ring on it. Celebrating wildly, Gollum loses his footing and falls into the Fire, taking the Ring with him. The Ring is destroyed, and Sauron loses his power forever. The Nazgûl perish, and Sauron's armies are thrown into such disarray that Aragorn's forces emerge victorious.

EW M8 AL TEL YA WOT IS IS YA FUKIN SKIP MOP YA A FUKIN SMAK RAT EW YA NUTTIN BUT A DURTY SMAK RAT YA FUKIN WET SAUSAGE AL FOOKIN NUT YA HARD M8

Fat Man

Hi. How are you today?
Do you know how to ask where the toilet is yet?
It is very important.

Hello, may I please take a gander at your clitoris?

i'm chinese

Little boy

こんにちは. (悪い日本語の申し訳ありません)

Gimme loli

I'm the man making this thread.
I can't post.Why?

It's so plain Japanese sentence.

Difficult!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

What does "anuses mean?
I didn't learn the word at school.

Too long...

Let's talk with me

What is a gander?