So, does Sup Forums like golden showers?

So, does Sup Forums like golden showers?
How does it make you feel that the next president of the greatest country in the world likes to have his mouth full of piss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russia pls

It feels bad man. What's your point?

do even read anything besides twitter post?

Still better then a nigger

>greatest country in the world
lost

It's not just on twitter.

>Uncomfirmed
>Kremlin said they don't have anything
>There's a chance it was made by Sup Forums

Leaked by Buzzfeed I'm not convinced.
#fakenews

>greatest country in the world
Is that why Communist China has a free-er economy and capitalist-oriented market than the United States?

>somebody took the time to create this image

Why should we? That's all Trump reads.

>Sir, you're late for the security briefing on North Korea.
>"Not now, I'm busy tweeting angrily at celebrities."

Where the fuck have you been its fake it started on \b\ and then spread to pol and then the retard spent it to that faggot reporter

not surprised

oh that changes alot.
is it on any major news network?

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

still better then a mouth full of shit like you

Why would Sup Forums say such a thing about the messiah they helped sweep into power? I think it's more likely reddit made it up.

fuck buzzfeed

>BIX NOOD
Yeah that's definitely the work of an oldfag from here

Not to say he probably doesn't have some actual weird fetishes of his own, like making bitches lick his hair or fisting with his tiny hands

>implying he got where he is by reading something that never existed when he was in his 20's

sounds like a conspiracy theory a trumplet would make up

Anything to protect their boy. Act the genius instigators and deal another blow to the MSM? Yes please!

I can print shit out too. What's your point?

Buzzfeed top 5 buzzfeed pranks 2017

To expose them on their bullshit

>ITT: A Bunch of cucks still mad Trump is the president of the United States
You faggots want another recount? Ell oh ell.

>free
You know that in China you can have your kneecaps and legs broken for practicing certain religions in China right?

its almost certainly pol theres already articles out there thay say it was Sup Forums, and the reason they would do it is to make buzzfeed look even shittier than they already do, it has nothing to do with bashing trump its just to make them look stupid for reporting something completely false. the only thing they had to go on was a single email they got from some random guy and they still published the article.

well if buzzfeed leaked it then it must be true.

>You know that in China you can have your kneecaps and legs broken for practicing certain religions in China right?
You know that can happen to you for being white in the United States, right?

Love the look on the blonde. She's so shocked.

You're going to miss him. You'll see. You'll never tell anyone because you'll be embarrassed, but you'll miss him.

Ikr forreals

Yeah. Gonna miss Obama, you got it buddy.
>pic related

Wow. I can't believe this actually happened. That's crazy.

We should start a website and post and allow the searching of who publicly announced that they voted for Trump. This way we can hold accountable the people who is responsible for the start of world war 3. If only I was a computer science major I would do it for the public.

Repubs everywhere will now start pissing on each other to normalize it.

He likes to be peed on. He's the biggest cuck of them all. How ironic.

How's highschool treating you.

Are you literally trying to use Sup Forums as a source? Tahaha

it's glorious, murrica delivered again, with this fat, small handed blob of a president who can't contain his piss. ITS GLORIOUS, please produce more fat and fun murrica.

>So, does Sup Forums like golden showers?

always wanted to try it just once.

>How does it make you feel

Emphasis is now on wanted, the past tense.

i wonder how many hours that faggot "artist" spent time on drawing such a bullshit and got it all wrong.

Has this been leaked by Buzzfeed too?
I want to beleive this is true

Gotta love cheerleaders. So nice and tight although teaching is quite the hassle with niggers like you.

This is so true. Don't worry he'll be impeached. Even Republicans hate him.

It sounds more to me like you're jealous you can't find a woman that likes you enough to piss on you.

Just think about that for 5 seconds. Women find you so disgusting they won't piss on you.

Have you ever had a chick squirt all over your cock? Majority of the liquid is piss, but it's one of the best feelings in the world.

>like golden showers?How does it make you feel that the next president of the greatest country in the world likes to have his mouth full of piss.

Sad this is what you get when you boil off the
froth of liberalism. Deluded people projecting
their twisted narratives on the rest of us.

Are there enough rocks for them all to retreat under?

trips don't lie. Will screenshot for the reference.

>liberal
>calling others niggers
Ho boy, here we go.

uh yeah this is retarded. i'm someone who voted for bernie in the primaries and then hillary in the election and i still think this is retarded. the fact that this is getting any traction at all shows exactly how badly technology has permanently damaged the American zeitgeist.

being a cuck is not being peed on idiot now go to school you're gonna be late

There's literally nothing that could be exposed about Drumpf that would change Sup Forumss minds.

They could release a video of him fucking a donkey and Sup Forums would spill over about the long-lost American tradition of donkey fucking and how fucking cows is degenerate

>Are there enough rocks for them all to retreat under?
Not in Canada.
Maybe mexico, but for some reason all the liberals that threatened to leave the US never once mentioned moving to Mexico; they all wanted to go to Canada.

Funny how they want to bring all the Mexicans into our country, but refuse to go to Mexico.

are you saying you don't have a source?
are you saying this wasn't on a another chan board?
are you
>Implying.

kek'd. Maybe kidnapping his cute son would do wonders like negotiate with terrorists.

Keep dreaming cuckboy.

No.
Wow I can't believe one answer sufficed your three question. You must be retard.

He's just cuck-furious that Trump is president. If you leave him alone for a while, he'll thrash about on the floor and tire himself out.

Most Progressive President evah! Obama had a tranny first lady, but this is yellow stream!

It doesn't though.

Of course the trashy redneck doesn't know the difference between "than" and "then"

ITT: trumpkins btfo maximum edition

Wasn't this made by Sup Forums as a hoax, and then a bunch of morons believed it?

funny how muh educated go for the bait.

Yep.

Kremlin literally said they had damaging info on trump you cuck.

OBAMA OUT
TRUMP URINE

nice shoop kid
>2017
>believing every image collage as fact
trumpkins are dumber than a bag full of hammers

I knew russia was blackmailing trump.

he had to pay for the piss cuz hes too much of a beta cuck to actually get a woman without money kek

so you have no source.
and you can't prove this came from Sup Forums.
and you're believing a poorly written document leaked by buzzfeed.
and you call someone a idiot
but you have no proof they are mentally challenged
are you still
>Implying?

Even if Sup Forums made it up, all you've done is make the PEEOTUS have an incredibly public meltdown and further alienate Americans, which probably isn't a good idea considering how low his approval ratings are right now.

It's called google. Kremlin said the claims were completely made up to damage US and Russian relations. What's it like believing everything you see on buzzfeed?

there is much more proof that supports trump being a russian commie plant than there is of michelle's penis

cry harder trumpnigger

omg poor white ppl ;_;

No.. a quick Google says otherwise trumper.

>proof
Except no proof has been provided.

Do you trust google for everything? duckduckgo fuck off cunt

no credible evidence proves pol had anything to do with it.

pol claims to have fabricated this in november, but motherjones broke the story in october.

trumpniggers will say anything to defend their cheeto messiah

kinda like this
now I believe a a criminal that defends pedophiles and funded isis should be president

>Believing literally anything

woops

They good boy. They dindu nuffin

The intelligence community knows who the source is, and considers him generally reliable
The author of the memo is ex-British intelligence, with extensive Russian contacts
The intelligence community also knows his sources and considers them”credible”
Some of the memos were circulating as early as the summer of 2016

A quick google search shows that no one reliable has posted anything.

waaaah, listen to me defend treasonous behavior and selling our collective assholes to russia

hurry vlad, your borscht is burning

Hold on I'll get you the archived thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
Now what you were talking about?

Honestly guys, it seems like the only joy Sup Forums has is in Trump, it's really not even nice to call them out on shit. It's like picking on the autistic kid in class who really loves sketching dragons.

>my name is ivan, i make four rubles per post, the post.