You racist white devil's need to watch this especially white men you are the worse. Land of the free home of the Klan...

You racist white devil's need to watch this especially white men you are the worse. Land of the free home of the Klan. Fuck amerikkka and crackas.

Low quality b8

Fuck you crackas that's why I'm fucking yo women

You're not very good at this.......

don't see a black dick in that picture.

Anyone can fuck junkies timothy

Fuck you niggers that's why im fucking yo ape mothers

Calls us the "worse". Forgets Africans sold the slaves to us. Also forgets blacks had slaves in America too. Also insists his IQ is over 10.

>You racist white devil's need to watch this especially white men you are the worse. Land of the free home of the Klan. Fuck amerikkka and crackas.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHNHIHGHGHEHRHHHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHNHIHGHGHEHRHHHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHNHIHGHGHEHRHHHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGER

I'm white, I watched this, and I'm ok with the way niggers have been treated, and are being treated. We can't send you back to Africa? Fine, go to fucking prison instead. God damn spooks n coons....

Black people in US are convinced that all blacks act like niggers. I don't think blacks from Africa try to sell mix tapes and hold their guns sideways

& you gonna be send to the grave boi

Don't wanna go to jail?
Stop breaking the law.

Stupid coons.

Did I fucking say they acted the same? No, I didn't. Stfu and get on the jigaboo boat, you dumb nigger

you gonna git cracked boi

>"& you gonna be send to the grave boi"
Can you construct and actual sentence?

i did bitch ...i sentenced you to death lolz

Hahaha! Just being white makes my life significantly more meaningful.

Niggers can't properly write

lol ...natural born loser

Niggers are slaves as much as we are, the only difference is they're too stupid not to get involved in criminal activities or realise that they're not special.

Mad

Poor guy must have fucked one of your nigger monkey women, and just couldn't go on with life. He knows if he kills himself, there will be less white people, so he doesn't. Instead, he spirals into depression and self hatred. This is why I don't fuck black chicks. If I want roast beef, I'll go to Arby's

white trash can barely read let alone write lolz

Super mad

i know you are you shrimp dicked peckerwood lolz

W.A.S.P

I triggered a nigger

OOGA BOOGA IMA BUST A CAP IF U DONT PAY FOR THIS WATANELOON FRIED CHICKED BASKETBALL PIZZA WITH A PIECE OF CORNBREAD AND SOME PURPLE DRANK U HEAR ME?

bad shoop

jews were gassed

you triggered yo mama lelz

Oh now you've gone and done it

Worst*

>You took the bait and are now screaming nigger at an obvious white guy