What would you do if you caught your son smoking cannabis/heroin?

What would you do if you caught your son smoking cannabis/heroin?

see, there is a HUGE fucking leap between weed and heroin. If you catch him smoking weed talk to him about it, find out why he started. If he is fucking smoking dope you need to take his ass to a rehab center without a second thought.

Are you subtly trying to compare the two?

I don't like or approve of either one but I'm not going to put them on the same level. Heroine is much worse for you in every way.

Thank you, exactly what i was fucking saying

>What would you do if you caught your son smoking
I'd beat the shit out of him. Then disown him and kick him out of my house for being a piece of shit.
>not calling weed "dope"

OP got busted smoking weed by his parents and is trying to justify it.
To OPs parents: Weed can give you cancer and will make you gay.

is the slash here an and or an or

yea rehab so he can get his subs and methadone

Lol heroin is called dope, only fucking nerds say weed is called dope.
Dope is generally used to describe an opiate
My roomie is a drug dealer, and he called heroin dope

I don't have any kids but I smoke with my dad all the time

Son, don't mess up the rotation. keep rotating the green and brown :)

those are drastically different things. if you lack the capacity to distinguish them, you can count that among the reasons why your son might use either: you are a stupid parent who doesn't understand the world your child is growing up in.

this isn't a bad proposal , but in my case i'd smoke the cannabis with him.

calling weed dope is a lot like op asking about smoking "cannabis/heroin"; although people use the same word for any drug, they really aren't the same thing. marijuana is not dope, the use of it as slang is in fact a misnomer. "dope" is slang for synthetic drugs, such as heroin or cocaine, but primarily heroin. i know, nobody cares, but that's how it is.

speaking of op
Where the fuck is he?!?

Tell him about a story from me getting laced shit, then smoke with him.

Discourage him/offer to pay for rehab whenever he wants.

Cannabis- explain to him that while weed is a fairly harmless drug, that it CAN do permanent damage to the developing mind of a teenager and tell him that I won't accept him smoking weed until he is 21

Heroin- Have a very serious talk about how he got started using it and figure out what we can both do to help him make sure he can stop using it and never start again

confiscate it
smoke it later myself

you would disown your own son over some weed kek

heroin on the other hand...

still i would never disown my own son maybe beat the shit out of him if he is on heroin you never disown family over shit like this

Depends on the age, if he's like 13-17 I'll take it from him and smoke it myself, any age after that and we'll smoke it together

Cannabis, I don't care
Heroin, send his ass to a rehab center

Rape, then rape his sister and mother . then smokeweedeverday.jpg

In m6 parents teenage years (70's-80's) dope was the slang term for marijuana. I know its not that now but just saiyan