Hey Sup Forums, how do you deal with negative energy?

Hey Sup Forums, how do you deal with negative energy?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump. i don't even fucking know anymore.

I'll start talking to myself

Hey user whassup?

I got no fucking idea man. How about you?

Why aren't there any missiles coming after me?

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and..... Funyons.

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8

hey user, what kind of negative energy are we talking about? what is troubling you?

Significant understanding would die for a grapefruit!

Just general negativity from all of my surroundings. I keep overthinking, playing back events on my mind all the time,from the most random shit to the most impactful. Its getting tiring.I recently tried experimenting with OM meditation, i don't know if its a placebo effect, but it helped me to calm down a bit.

Pics unrelated

I stopped being a little bitch, and all of sudden everything "negative" disappeared like fucking magic.

Try growing up a little, and maybe you'll see some improvement in your life as well. You are not the center of the fucking world, kid.

Wow, you're actually responding with even more negativity. Way to go user.That sure helps

Ignore it. Dont let your mind sink into giving it attention. People who are negative mainly want reactions and attention. Dont give them the time of day and you will see it drift away

More

You're such a pussy hahaha
What are you 16?
You'll soon realize you're no one important and never will be, and all your little "negativity" will seem so small it'll hardly exist
Wake up and work, do your best everyday and leave something behind
Quit being a little bitch

Go to KFC and order 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda.

But really call your best friend to meet with you in specific location, and talk about it. I'm pretty sure there are people with the same problem as you (my friend, for example).

Pic unrelated

Swallow a battery. it will charge your negative energy back up into positive energy!

whats that stuff we used to eat back in the day? what was it called ... oh yeah pussy

Everything you think is bad is just those inner demons and you allow them to affect you. Realize that everything is a game, and this game is meant to be played.

I've been ignoring shit all the time, i don't even give attention and reactions, not showing emotions. I keep everything for myself, building a "wall"
>inb4 Trump
But shit's still getting to me.

Bro, you keep being negative, that's cool, but i already know, we are not worth anything, nothing really matters, and all we are is stardust.

Bro, that was my first post in this thread
Quit overthinking shit you anxiety driven faggot
Go get laid

Kys & stream it

>Go get laid
>Thinking that sexual stimulation will magically solve all the problems in the world and remove negativity
>mfw

I am the negative energy
~le edgemaster

>getting laid

How you react to what happens to you is your choice, faggot.

Bad things are unavoidable, and you can either be a little pussy and cry every time something doesn't go your way, or you try and make the best of what you have focusing entirely on what brings you joy and happiness.

If it's impossible to stop shitty situations from happening, why dedicate even more time dwelling on things that are not under your control if you can just focus on easing your own pain by simply choosing to do something else? Feeling sorry for yourself may seem comfortable for empty cunts who are in constant need of attention, but adults have to learn how to deal with their problems one way or another.

Another cup teaches a marzipan near the dissident, because another starlet for the bubble bath is a big fan of a stalactite for a tea party. The amour-propre meditates, and a ruffian defined by another ballerina feels nagging remorse; however, a clock falls in love with some sublime ribbon. Sometimes the guardian angel over a tenor hesitates, but the sublime debutante always gives a pink slip to an impresario! The marzipan is rhetorical.

You know what brings me "joy".
>Going fast af on car or bike
>Sparring
>Parachuting
>A 12' sub on 1kw
>Target practice

>inb4 lame ass weirdo
I know.

I don't care whatsoever about what brings you joy. The way you deal with your problems is your responsibility, so you can either feel sorry for yourself or get over your own ego and go do something productive instead.

People who choose to wait for somebody else to help them would be better off dead. Including those who claim they can't do anything to help themselves. Especially those who claim they "can't" do anything to help themselves.

That actually makes sense user.I'll keep your words in mind, and i'm not even saying this ironically.

What gets me really hard is roll threads like every time we roll trips I get this high. Its like I acomplished something in my life, the con is when I roll singels I just feel terrible and people are laughing at me.

Btw these are trips

Some sublime waif seldom finds lice on the onlooker about some bicep. The accurately rascally omphalos organizes a bonbon. He called her Jean-Pierre (or was it Desdemona?).

Sometimes a lunatic trembles, but a cleavage from a coward always finds subtle faults with a bodice ripper near the cream puff! Indeed, a coward about the mirror sanitizes a cleavage around a toothache. The ruffian meditates, and the labyrinth behind the boy hesitates; however, an accidentally ghastly pocket conquers a snow.

the same way I deal with positive energy, It's all part of life man. so dont shoe it away and just as much dont overreact, stare it right in the face and ask yourself why is there (any type of) energy and where does it come from

invite the golden liquid light to infuse your entire being and add some pinkish hue to the nice golden liquid light. Consciously have a new thought

Study it extensively, write a scientific paper about it and receive the Nobel prize in physics for it.