LSD

LSD

aight Sup Forums,

i've been thinking about trying like 750 µg in some weeks,

now i've already tried, 500 µg once, and some doses below that. it was pretty wild, though i didnt reach ego death, and some of the friends i took it with did, or were pretty close.
also from other trips it seems that lsd affects my friends more

but i want to try some ego death and get enlightened, so i was thinking 750 µg would give me one hell of a trip.

what do you think?
is it maybe a bit too much, or would i be able to handle it,

how big of difference are the two doses?
if you have anything else to say, please do

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/2hg6io/different_dosage_of_lsd_explained_from_20ug1500ug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only found this

have no idea if its atleast somewhat true

I did it twice but have no idea what dosage it was. Yeah I know irresponsible but I loved it.

im fucking retarded and forgot the link

reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/2hg6io/different_dosage_of_lsd_explained_from_20ug1500ug/

there you go

>750 µg

do like, a third of that and enjoy yourself 3 times, rather than having a mess of a trip

I was a pretty heavy user ~5 years ago. Mushrooms and LSD. I was a lot like you trying to push the limits of my mind with drugs. Didn't turn out well.

What happened?

what is the best shop to order LSD from?

(.onion links please)

This

Kind of funny, I took lots of acid back in the late 80's and early 90's and not once did I ever know what the dosage was. Afterwards it was always somewhere between "well not buying that shit again" or "fuck that was powerful, I think I melted my brain".

Honest to god, you should order ALD-52 instead. It's easy to find on clearnet, much better drug, and less risk. Not that ordering blotter is necessarily risky, but if, for whatever reason, the parcel was inspected, there would be no repercussion. ALD-52 is just a tad bit more expensive than LSD, but the effects are much more recreational. I have also found that between different blotters, there is less difference in batches. With LSD, for example, one blotter might be dosed differently than the next, or have a different "feel". With ALD-52, effects are more consistent. I have just about left traditional LSD behind.

The difference between 500 mics and 750 mics isn't as significant as you'd hope. If you want to experience ego death its more about staying in solitude and being alone with your thoughts while dosed than anything else.

Also I hope you really, actually want ego death because that shit is not fun, it's not cool, it's actually quite fucking unpleasant and if you really seriously experience it expect to be voided out for at least a week maybe a few and to have lasting mental effects for life.

I wouldn't say its enlightening so much as it is challenging. Its a trial by fire for your psyche. If it doesn't wreck you, you'll come out stronger on the other side.

I had what I would consider a perfect trip on 4 drops of good liquid I can surmise put me around 500 to 600. Sat staring up at a pine tree on a golf course green so long at night that dew formed on my clothes. Awesome deep fractals and disconnect from reality. Was barely breathing. This was literally the last time I took psychedelics as I felt that there was nothing that could ever top the experience and all the introspection I would receive had come.

That being said I may try so fresh shrooms again one day. Some demons have crept back into my mind. One day I will confront them.

Funny based on that Reddit thread I would guess we were mostly dosing between 110-150 and a handful of times had 250mg doses. The things you learn 20 years after the fact.

where to order it?

achieving ego death is more dependent on the set than the dose

I would recommend reading "the psychedelic experience" as well as checking out "the great liberation by hearing"

Take 5 grams of dried shrooms and wild things happen. LSD nowadays don't produce desired effect if you want to get enlighted

Stop with the drugs it's fucking with your ability to use commas correctly.

This. Less is more.

LSD nowadays is not the LSD that used to be, probably what you're using is not a real LSD, espically if u need a dosage of 500ug.

That's a really good breakdown of the dosages. I've only tripped once just testing the water with half a tab and I think it mustve been about 50ug but cuz I smoked a whole bunch of weed it felt more around the 90ug mark.

How much should I take next time. Thinking a tab but I dont want to be disappointed but kind of scared of doing more just yet without a sitter.

Oh, it is if you get it from the right place.

I wish I knew what ug amount I was taking in 97-99 , white moons and stars , two tabs of blotter and my face melted off for 16 hrs..crazy visuals..

>get enlightened
LSD doesn't work that way. Invest in a good diet, sports and possibly meditation for a prolonged period prior to the trip

The closet thing you can get to LSD is to order it from darknet under the product name "Black Amber".

how many tabs you did? Usually there is not more than 100 µg on each because 80-100 is a generally accepted threshold dosage i.e. a trip for a newbie...

*a friend of mine* did 1,5 tabs once, but those were quite strong ones - so he had 150µg approx. It was first time, quite good, nice, ~10 hrs, strong sensitivity, really warping strong visuals, etc. etc. Doing twice that... well maybe, but THRICE....or x4? Dunno dude... Dunno... you sure you did 500 once?

This. Your health and diet direct effect your trip.

>two tabs of blotter and my face melted off for 16 hrs..crazy visuals..

I somewhy highly doubt you actually took LSD not DOB or some other psychs... I mean I can understand 12 hours trip (incl post.effects) but 16 hrs?

well the tabs should be 250, and i bought them on the deep web and found it reliable with reviews and what not.

though there is a chance that the tabs lost some potency while shipping, but i think that it was atleast near the 500.

i will also be using the same tabs so yeah it should intensify the experience, to about 750 ug

Well... dunno, I don't believe in 250 tabs. But if you say so...

Maybe you just have high tolerance, i.e. weed does not affect me at all, my friend - a stoner, can easily chew up approx 5-6 gr of dried psylocybe cubensis without any serious trouble and almost not losing control.

Depends.

Hmmmm also have lsd. Never tried that.