youtube.com/watch?v=hE0HOOD_3as
youtube.com/watch?v=QmAol7gMym4
youtube.com/watch?v=5CMh3HKnRyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bugsy malone

springtime for hitler

>tfwngf

youtu.be/BAS5GzfLuCg

personally either rent or the last 5 years, but anything sondheim is always good

lol

Wicked

Musicals are overwhelmingly bourgeois and plebeian. I hate them

>bourgeois
belonging to or characteristic of the middle class

>plebeian
>a commoner

nice contradiction

>bourgeois and plebeian

What

youtube.com/watch?v=hE0HOOD_3as

the middle class is common

do you even live in America

no, which is why i know that bourgeois and common are contradictory

Ok. Well everyone in America is middle class

>being this retarded

just when i thought you couldn't say anything more retarded than you already had

you must be baiting

Last 5 Years is fantastic

but Sondheim is the lord of musical theatre
Sunday, Sweeney, Company, Assassins, and A Little Night Music are all top tier musicals

youtube.com/watch?v=QmAol7gMym4

middle class and "common" aren't mutually exclusive. and obviously plebeian has class connotations but that's no longer how it's used on this board or otherwise
and it's an american cultural value to think that you're middle class even if you don't actually fall into that class economically

>it's an american cultural value to think that you're middle class even if you don't actually fall into that class economically
that's just fucking retarded but explains an awful lot

No wonder you're so convinced as a people that you're the greatest country on earth.

but bourgeois and common are mutually exlusive as they both put actual social class to one side and describe a conflicting set of actions or ideals
>it's an american cultural value
well there's the first clue that it's going to be retarded
but regardles of perception it's obviously simply untrue to say that everyone in america is middle class

what are the conflicting actions or ideals?

High School Musical

The one that no Hollywood studio will ever have the balls to make:

Ziltoid the Omniscient.

Rocky Horror because memes

>The album is a concept album about an extraterrestrial being named Ziltoid from the planet Ziltoidia 9. Ziltoid travels to Earth in search of "your universe's ultimate cup of coffee".[5] A cup of coffee is delivered to him and he is promptly appalled by its taste, declaring it "fetid", and summons the Ziltoidian warlords to attack Earth, facing the full might of Earth's army.

If Hollywood needed a reason not to make this it wouldn't be because they lacked the balls

Hello, numale.

didn't you realise that people pretend to like Devin Townsend as an act of charity because he is literally mentally retarded?

no one above the age of about 13 actually thinks he's talented or has good ideas, they're just doing their bit for the community

Okay, I laughed. That's good bait, I'll have to remember that for future threads.

les mis, obviously.

Rent

(I'm straight I swear)

spring awakening youtube.com/watch?v=5CMh3HKnRyg
>> those perfect triads in the second verse

>didn't you realise that people pretend to like Devin Townsend as an act of charity because he is literally mentally retarded?
this

Saw spring awakening last year. it was okay. at least it wasn't a lloyd fucking weber.

aren't all musicals technically gay?

which ones do you rate then?