Know I need to work out and get in shape if I want to get somewhere in life

>know I need to work out and get in shape if I want to get somewhere in life
>at the same time too lazy and unmotivated to do anything

get me off this ride

I'm the same, m8.
Everyone always says I can do "anything I put my mind to", but I don't really want anything or get pleasure out of anything enough to do anything.

>I don't really want anything or get pleasure out of anything enough to do anything.

yep, I'm staying NEET as long as I can and hope I die before they take my neetbucks

I will let you in on a secret. Motivation is bullshit. Just by making this you have enough to start. In order to get fit what is required is dedication and discipline.

Dedication is a meme, if you have no reason to do something you will eventually cave and stop doing it.
The only way to inspire yourself to do something long term is to get something out of what you are doing and practice it regularly to the point that it becomes a habit and rewires your brain to be more likely to do it.

OP you're a spineless coward who expects instant gratification from little to no effort, life is about struggle, you don't get to reap the delicious reward without toiling for it. Climb out of your ass and jump into the mud you Bitch

What delicious reward is there in life? I'm not sure I can think of anything worth crawling through the mud and "working my ass off" for, it's all just stupid mundane shit.
There's nothing left to explore or accomplish.
All that's left is jewing other people out of money and societal upkeep.

this
stay comfy neet

>in b4 muh productive member of society

>there's nothing left to explore or accomplish.
you have no idea how profoundly dumb you come off as. You haven't seen or done shit, get off fucking Sup Forums, stop spending every waking day of your existence bitching on the internet and just DO shit. Stop moping and thinking you know everything you LOSER

You never provided any examples of anything amazing or worth working for. If it's so easy to prove me wrong, and if I seem so fucking stupid, just give me an example of something worth doing.

Do you seriously think other people just sit around and do nothing if they think there's something better to do? Are you fucking retarded? If you think I'm so fucking stupid, educate me.
>just DO shit
Yeah sure, do what? What is so amazing and worth doing? What should I be earning by the sweat of my brow after I pull myself up by my bootstraps?

I'm not going to fall for your tricks you little faggot, you're just trying to get other people (me) to do the thinking for you.

If nothing interests you greatly and you have nothing to do ever then just pick something you have a little bit of interest or even no interest in. Take up a hobby, anything. Lift weights, they'll make you feel more pumped up and eager to do things.

If all that is too hard for you perhaps you should just consider ending it all mate, might be for the best (if that doesn't require too much thought or effort)

See

wagecuck detected

just more pathetic cucks thinking 'dedication' is some unstoppable psychological impulse that takes 0 agency to enact. If you want something (ie getting jacked) you plan it out and DO IT

video games aren't real life and program commands don't apply to human bodies

I'm as neet as it gets buddy I'm just not soft in the head like you turds

The ride doesn't move user/

It doesn't even start.

The real ride starts once you get off the current one.

>program commands don't apply to human bodies
gene therapy

Who gives a shit about 'Gene The Rapey'

Thanks for the non advice, you talked a big game, but of course you have nothing. Do you seriously think I haven't thought or heard something this basic before?

You talked about how life is a huge struggle and you need to get dirty and fight for what you want and in the end you have nothing more for me than platitudes when I ask you to back yourself and your ideas up.
I don't know what I expected on Sup Forums, but don't act like I didn't give your ideas a chance and try to listen to what you're saying.

>wah wah I'm dumb gimme ideas tell me what to do to make me super rich and successful

I'm not giving you career advice because I don't give a shit about what You are interested in, im telling you the way life goes - what EVERYONE has to deal with.

Maybe you're an autist or something and can't understand what the things you say get interpreted as but you come off as an entitled turd that has seen every angle and walk of life, trust me you know n o t h i n g and that's a good thing. Stop thinking you've seen it all and just open up to the world or you'll spend the rest of your life as miserable and flatulent as you are now

>tell me what to do to make me super rich and successful
You see, this is not what I am asking about at all.
I'm not trying to get quick starter tips to run some sort of money empire from an idiot on Sup Forums, I'm asking you to back up why you think what you think.
I'm asking you to provide me with a reason to believe you, and you seem incapable of it. I just wanted a single example of something that you consider worth working for, worth striving for. What do you consider so worth striving for or working for, family, sex, money, status, power, your inflated ego, an ideal, a field of interest?

If I thought I knew everything, would I really be trying to get that information from you? Your assessment of me seems baseless and full of contradictions.

I guess there's no point talking to you. You are some stupid self obsessed fuck who acts like I'm some retard trying to cheat off of your tests.
I don't care about your "magic get rich quick 5 steps program" I asked you to disprove my assessment of life with a single contrary example and you'd rather make 3-4 posts with me about nothing than do something that simple, is that not proof enough that you have no argument? It's so easy, yet you can't provide one thing that would fall outside of my schema and make me reevaluate it myself?
Why are you still replying to me at all with fluff if not to just sate your ego?

I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to you other than that I'm doing nothing else at the moment.

You're replying to me because you're insecure, you can't bear to admit I'm right and that you have no ground to stand on because all you are doing is bitching.

Me saying you think you know everything is in your tone, you're dismissing the things I'm saying as if you've explored every single aspect of them when really, you've done absolute zero besides from complain on the internet. If life really just doesn't interests you that much just end it bro, kill yourself right now. Your shit deflections of reasonable thinking points are making me depressed.

It pains me to say but if anyone should check their privilege its people like you, you probably live in a cushy first world country with all amenities and opportunities available to you and all you can do is complain - maybe you should head up some local communist party or something, put your skills to good use. How's that for a suggestion turdboy

>You're replying to me because you're insecure, you can't bear to admit I'm right and that you have no ground to stand on because all you are doing is bitching.
Man, I'd love to have a reason to believe what you've said. If life were as simple as you make it out to be, all I'd have to do is go outside and try to do anything and I would feel magically fulfilled and happy after a few years of work.

What about your points has been reasonable?
Where have you explained yourself well and with anything but the tone of a total jackass?

Have you not read your own posts at all? The only advice you threw at me that I disregarded was to get a hobby. I already have hobbies.

>communism
Christ, even your way of making fun of me is dogshit. You honestly can't see that I would rather be able to think everything is just sweat and results like you than think the way I do.
God would I love for you to be right, did you really not realize why I am talking to you? It's certainly not because you're worth the effort yourself.

You're Talking to me because you know I'm right, hell you even said it in your posts. I have psychic abilities and I can see for a fact you don't try anything, hell you're posting on Sup Forums of all places, this is a clear sign that you sit around all day doing nothing and at the end of it you go "wow this sucks I work the hardest and do everything ever and i still don't feel like the king of he world"

I'm putting this to a close - look back at your original post, you said you KNOW you need to work out and get in shape. Which heavily implies you don't and haven't worked out and you aren't in shape. Start there. Actually put some effort into something, take care of your body. When you start doing that your brain gets healthier and you stop being a depressive high horsed manchild, simple as that. I don't have the time but if you Google you can probably even find someone to help you set up your own training regime, considering you aren't good at doing things on your own.
I wish you the best of luck and hope you find that purpose you think doesn't exist. BAI

You can get addicted to working out.
And you will once you see results, especially if you have nothing of real worth in your life. You'll do unhealthy shit, but keep going anyway!

If you really had psychic abilities you would know that I was never the frogposter you're talking about, you would also know or be able to tell exactly why I hold my opinions and deconstruct them from there.
I appreciate that you actually tried to make a constructive post this time instead of just calling me a retard or a man child again because I disagreed with you. Cya, I'm sure you'll enjoy your life a whole lot more than I will.

he's just a first world troll...

Maybe, I really don't care if he is or not.
I doubt a troll would bother with all of the replies though.

You need education to get somewhere in life

how much NEET monies do you NEET fags get a month?

~860 USD, shared rent is 580 each.

currently just about $300...
But I will soon get $2000 or even more because I'm mentally retarded
The forms just take a lot of time to process