Is it a good idea? Should I know something before I try it?

Is it a good idea? Should I know something before I try it?

How much are you going to do?

Adderall is awesome.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking for suggestions. I've never taken it before.

Find something to do prior. Vidya and fapping are GOAT on it.

I was thinking to use it to study actually lol

Won't it fry your brain?

Makes your dick smaller while flaccid, but returns to normal after it wears off. This is an odd side effect and really caught me off guard the first time I took it. I ended up quitting Adderall because it turned me into an asshole, but I think I was on too high of a dosage.

Take a 30mg extended release pill and you'll be tweaked out all day long

Have something to do otherwise you will end up setting world records in masturbation.

dont listen to these faggots if you have the ones in your pic just take out the little tiny balls and crush then up and rail that shit. honestly just do meth. from personal experience addies dont last nearly as long and arent nearly as potent but will fuck you up with a fuckton of long term side effects like epilepsy and shit from poppen em where with meth you just gotta remember to eat and drink water and sleep every 3-5 days and your "good"

It is very easy for it to cause a 6 hour fap session

Lol bizarre. What do you mean with ''asshole'' though?
Thank you :)
I'll be careful, I want something to help me study.
I don't know if this is a good idea man.

Towards the end of your tweak, smoke a little weed. Just a few hits. It helps alot with the crash. Also dont forget to drink water. You wont want it but you can get dehydrated pretty easily.

I don't really like weed, sorry. Also, I'll remember the water.

If you wanna be a zombie then go right ahead.

Adderall is the governments wet dream. It dulls everything you care about so the only thing you care about is being a mindless worker.

>pic related

I became a recluse, I was annoyed at almost everything (to the point my roommate didn't even want to ask me simple questions), I would lash out at people over tiny things. The worst part was when it wore off I'd feel an overwhelming sense of guilt because it just wasn't me. It doesn't effect everyone this way, so I'd say try it out but have the will to quit if you see it affecting you negatively. Overall I think it helped some but like I said I think the dosage was too high so it had a lot of negative effects too. I lost about 40 pounds in 3-4 months as well, putting me 7 pounds underweight. I've been off of it for months and feel a lot better now physically and mentally.

You forgot the part where you lose your teeth and develop heart disease and pick at your skin until the bone is showing. That's not a bad trade for feeling like Superman though.

I don't want to abuse it to get high, just to pass some tests at uni.
Thank god I have a single room in my dorm lol.

>Should I know something before I try it?
Yes, pic related

Ohh yess goy, yessss. Very good!

>I don't want to abuse it to get high, just to pass some tests at uni.
Ironically, that's what does it. In my personal experience, taking as directed always leads to the type of person that finds entertainment staring at the wall. It's happened to friends, friends kids, even my own gf... But all my junkie friends that'll take a handful and speed clean their house seem okay though.

Yeah, it helps you forget negative thoughts so you can focus, but at the same time, it gets rid of all your other thoughts and feelings too.

It's bad shit.

Jews?

Did you notice any permanents effect?

Recreationally?

It's fine if you don't go fucking nuts. I did that once and spent the entire next day coming down in a bad way.

Have one. Open the little capsule and eat the balls. You can snort it too as has been mentioned but that's probably unnecessary.

Have something to do. A task, a little mission, whatever, and you'll find that you dive into it feeling like the Fucking Best. You'll be God's motherfucking gift to grocery shopping or whatever the hell, which is silly and fun. And this is what can make it a study drug, obviously.

You won't really feel hungry or thirsty, and alcohol seems to not affect you. You might find yourself wanting to chew on stuff, this is just a thing amphetamines do, so have some gum or something.

There ya go. It's fine.

Meth is cheaper and lasts longer.

>snort balls

I weight 71 kg (156 in american). How much should I take?
How often did you take it? Any permanent effects?
Shouldn't adderall be safer, since it's a medical drug?

Oh, phfft, I didn't mean that.

medical != safer
Just means it's got enough medical benefits to cast aside the dangers

That's just a bit under my weight at one capsule would have me going for a day. I only have taken it a scattering of times in low doses for fun. No lasting effects. One night I decided to fuck the world and probably had like 7. Next day was bad but it all passed.

I mean, it's probably safer than some coke cut with gods know what or some meth prepared in some guy's basement, isn't it?
Interesting, thank you. How many mg does a pill usually have?

why is the dosage of adderall so low? I thought it was amphetamine?
I did 1.5g of speed at the weekend, why would 30mg of adderall fuck me up?

I don't see most of them enough to be sure, but I hope not.

When the gf is off her meds she seems like a normal person until she takes them again. Then it's back to no-fun robot zombie workaholic.

Whether or not its noticable, I believe the affect the drug has on people definitely has to cause some degree of damage afterward. it can't be healthy to just shut off emotions and thoughts.

Also it seems to create a degree of addiction. When her or other daily users are off it, they usually have immense depression and other feelings of withdraw, furthering the illusion that you need the med to function properly.

I wish they could see they'd be happier without, but its too late, they already started and it's set into their system.

Don't start. A full scale boycott of the companies that make and promote it is much needed, but not really possible, yet. I hope at least I can persuade you to not throw away your emotions for a little bit more progress on something. It's not worth it.

I only care about permanent effects, really. I'm healthy, I do sport, and I don't usually drink or do other drugs. If it can help me get more money once I'll start to work, I think it is worth it.

for average person who doesn't take speed on a regular basis, 30mg is fairly average dose.
For you... holy fuck man 1,5g is like 10 strong hits, with your tolerance you'd barely feel adderall now

me and a few mates got through around 5g, probably wasnt too pure though.

>in some guy's basement

A Famous violinist wore raggedy clothes and busked on the streets, most payed no attention and didn't take a moment to stop and listen; while people would pay hundreds of dollars to sit patiently and watch him preform in concert halls.

The violinist and music was the same whether it was played on the streets or on in the halls.

Meth made in a toilet may be of better quality than that made in a University's chemistry lab.

Theoretically, you should be okay. But to me it's pretty on par with "it wouldn't hurt to do crack just once"

Just once is minimal damage, but also opens the door to being roped into it for a while.

I suggest you study psychology before you keep spouting misinformation and delusion like a virus. You're damaging humanity.

Well, big pharmaceutical companies probably have more funds to produce better drugs than average joes on the streets.
Ok, I think I can probably give it to some of my friends and ask him to just give me something like 2 pills a month, no matters how much I beg him.

adderall is amphetamine you retard. people have been getting high on amphetamine for decades. in the 80s it was dexy.

but you're probably a troll and you've successfully baited me.

I'm on ir right now and have been for months. I love it. I have really bad ADD. I'm also fat so I'm now using it to not eat and lose weight. 189 pounds at the moment.

a better analogy would be "music played on a shitty low-quality raggedy violin may be of better quality than that played by one of the best violins ever", and you'd instantly know you're bullshitting.

>Harold says you should take it.

Haha may be staring at the wall but you're really focused on that wall!

If you are gonna snort it be sure to drink some grapefruit juice an hour or so before snorting. The grapefruit juice inhibits the enzyme that breaks down the adderall making it last much longer.

If swallowing the pill then you should also drink grapefruit juice an hour before. You must also swallow 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda half an hour before taking the adderall, this to make your stomach less acidic to improve absrobtion.

Be careful, this makes it a whole lot more powerful.

Oh, of course I don' have ADHD. I would take it only as a study drug.

Wouldn't tums do the same thing?

Try Visayans first

What's that? Never heard of it

Try modafinil first.

In high doses it gives you mad focus, and it's also pretty safe.

Done 60mg vyvnce a couple times, different effects and feelings, but about the same intensity as some decent mdma

Where can I buy it? I heard some shady things about it, isn't it a bit more dangerous than adderall?

Vyvanse*

It is the best idea

So are there any people left in society who DON'T want to CHEAT at life with PEDs?

Modafinilcat was a good website, but I don't think they're selling anymore.

It should do the trick, anything that makes your stomach less acidic will work

>learning more with the assistance of drugs is cheating
ok then

Modafinil is great.
I usually take ritalin with 150mg of R-modafinil. It's the best combo ever. Energy, good mood and super focus.

I take modafinil because I work nights in the medical field. If it weren't for that stuff I'd be too tired and make mistakes. Literally a life saver. It's really popular with nurses, MD's , paramedics and police that work graveyards

Try searching for armodafinil on ebay. Armodafinil is the stronger version of modafinil. I have bought there before and it was legitimate. Pretty cheap as well.

just buy 1g of meth u pussy

Don't.

Got addicted to it when I was about 16, some bitch with huge tits had a crush on me and gave me like two months worth of her subscription. They were 60 mg xrs too, fucking high mg.

Took them like candy for weeks, giving them out, selling them, it was like christmas. After I binged for a few days all of a sudden I started getting light headed .. every single time I stood up I'd get intense tunnel vision, guessing I did some sort of damage to my circulatory system. Of course I stopped taking them but at this point I could hardly eat or sleep or anything.

That went on for a week or better. Never went to the hospital, really should have but didn't want to face the legal repercussions.

The next two weeks were the worst weeks of my life. I had no idea how addicted to adderall I was at this point, and I kicked it cold turkey no gradual reduction in dosage nothin. Felt like absolute death, just fuckin misery hopelessness insomnia no appetite for at least a couple weeks.

After that I've started speaking out against this shit. There are maybe some people who can take it every once and awhile but holy fuckin shit is this stuff addictive. First thing I've ever gotten hooked on. It's just too easy to get addicted without realizing it's happening. Plus I probably did some sort of irreparable damage to my circulatory system or whatever.

Fuck adderall man

has virtually no downside
you'll either love it or think it's meh

big tits sex is goooood sex, play with penis while on adderall you feel like someone else is jerking it

Nah you're just a fucking autist
At college literally everyone takes this shit for tests and finals and I have never seen a single person addicted to it
If anything they don't like to take it tooo often because of the fact you don't eat and sleeping is a bitch
You're just a fucking idiot for take 60 mg xr multiple times a day
You must have the weakest will imaginable

>crushing up and railing xrs
Rookie mistake

You're fucking kidding me right
All amphetamines do is get your fucking mind running
It doesn't dull anything, if anything it makes everything more intense

George Carlin was a great comedian but I swear yall faggots that swear on what he says like it's your bible are retarded

If he was still alive he would be making jokes about how hopelessly fucking retarded and paranoid you are

Drew attention to some people being able to handle it to keep retarded insults like this away but I really underestimate how fucking stupid Sup Forums is

This fuckin guy. Adderral is synthesized meth, tweakers tell me it feels almost exactly the same

>haha you're weak for getting addicted to synthesized meth
>my mother dropped me on my head

Except that analogy makes no fucking sense
A famous violinist is still a famous violinist, so he is better than some fuck off the street that sees that its cool and tries to replicate what he does
Just as an actual chemist in a university lab is much more skill than your boy who dishes meth to you out of his toilet
God, your autism is really showing

>some people
Nah most people are completely fine
You completely misrepresented it lol
Just because you have a problem handling addiction does not mean everyone else does boio

I find 30mg of some extended release to both provide a good euphoria and a good deal of focus and a little tunnel vision. I wouldn't suggest going balls to the wall your first time. It's always best to test the waters before diving in

You're fuckin autistic. It's synthesized meth. It's addictive as fuck.

>learning more
dat delusion

>hurr durr A drug that over 50% of college students try and have no problem functioning like a normal human being is gonna fuck you up
Yes, you are weak

what is rationalization
what is projection
clean up your act faggot :3

>hurr durr taking it in small doses occasionally doesn't have the same effect as taking it like candy durrrrrrrrr
pic related, it's you

It's not meth, adderall is amphetamines. While the two are related, they are different drugs of differing intensity.

>adderall contains amphetamine and dextroamphetamines
>hurr durr its the same thing as methamphetamines
You are truly fucking retarded man

I don't even take adderall lmao you're just a same fagging tweaker who can't cope with the fact that he got addicted to something nearly no one does because he has no will

At what point did I say you could take it as much as you want or like candy
I specifically said if you did you are fucking retarded
God your projection is getting to an all time high man, I'm sorry you fucked your life up because of something no one else has a problem with but come on man

How many tweakers do you know faggot? None? That's right. Think whatever you want, we got homo B over here hatin like a little bitch too and I'm not gonna argue with more than one of you.

Just don't take adderral, simple as that. Fuckin cuck ass troll bitch faggots.

lol didn't read

suck my cock faggot

peace

>I'm a worthless piece of shit without crack-cocaine-like drugs

good goyim

What do you guys think about mixing weed + coke? Do you think they kinda cancel one another out or do you get a different / better feel?

Been prescribed about this dosage for almost a year now. I'm able to focus very well and retain info throughout the day, but if it's a slow class or nothing is happening I fucking space out like nothing.

Mixing it in would be a waste of the coke.
I'm dutch and when I've gone to a harddance festival im pepped up like fuck. I smoke weed to be able to sleep after, it only numbs the effect it doesn't cancel it out, but you will not be experiencing any side effects.
The other thing about coke is that you can sleep quite good after 2 hours since your last dosage, so for coke you won't even need weed.

I can't tell you how angry this thread makes me. Most of you are acting like fucking morons.

Drug use for recreation or drug abuse of any kind is a very, VERY, VERYYYYYYY,VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BAD

IDEA. In fact, it is such a BAD idea that you should win a fucking award for having it.

Stay away from drugs. Stay far away from drugs. Stop associating people that do drugs.
Drugs can ruin your fucking life. Don't think you'll be smart enough to handle it. Don't take the risk. Stay the fuck away from them.

Drugs are one of the single worst decisions anybody can make with their life. Stay far away from that shit.

IT"S FUCKING COMMON SENSE. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ADDERALL AND DRUGS IN GENERAL.

What if you have ADD/ADHD and are prescribed adderall?