It is time for you all to admit to yourselves that the earth is flat. Your government lies to you all the time...

It is time for you all to admit to yourselves that the earth is flat. Your government lies to you all the time. You really think NASA is being honest with the public about anything? No of course not. They want people to keep believing the earth is some sort of stupid ball shape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next youll say the earth is in the center of the universe and youre not a faggot?

because we all know that the sun never disappears under the horizon

When conducting land navigation, you have to reshoot your azimuth to get you back on track due to the earth's curvature.

This is a funny idea.. specially when you start watching the horizon whever you are.. or whatever documentry you watch. like Planet Earth.. you never see the Horizon curve. unless its a gopro cam, whatever angle. or hight. its allways flat

i understand that you are 16 and just saw this horse shit for the first time and think it's funny. it's not.

It's true. I've been to Antarctica and it really is an impenetrable wall of ice, holding in the oceans.

Eclipses explain them. Phases of the moon explain them.

Lol

Obv bait is obvious, but I do have a question...

If it was true that the govt and NASA and all were lying about the earth being a speherical shape... What would it matter?

Like, how the fuck could you control anyone with something so ultimately inconsequential in their daily life?

You may as well tell me the color green is actually blue and vice versa. Oh no, I've been wrong my whole life! Traffic lights are actually blue when I take off!

dont fall for the bait retards

I know this is bait but I'll play along.

Explain seasons
Explain why you sometimes can see both the sun and the moon
Explain why you sometimes can see neither
Explain the phases of the moon
Explain eclipse

Fun fact: Nobody has ever made an accurate map of a flat earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Does this look flat to you? [NASA Livestream]

>If it was true that the govt and NASA and all were lying about the earth being a speherical shape...

the more pressing point would be, what about the 2,150ish years before the formation of NASA, and the 1,950ish years before the foundation of the US government, where we knew the world was round? Was Erasothenes of Cyrene paid off by NASA in 200 BC? Of course not.

the entire "its a conspiracy!" idea falls down when you look at the reality.

Asked this to a different flat earther before and he told me something about (((them))) using this deception to keep us from the Black Sun on the other side of the planet and therefore robbing humanity of its lifeforce and divinity. These people are actual retards.

I never have been able to understand how this model in this picture is supposed to work. If the Sun circled above the flat disc of the world, then the entire surface would be lit 100% of the time. Believing in this particular model is. insanity.

lol