MEXICO NEEDS HELP

MEXICO NEEDS HELP

Dear British/German/Swiss/Japanese anons:

Can anybody of you come here to Mexico and Conquer us?

We have natural resources, oil, a lot of sea access, great labor availability and tacos.

BUT what we do not have are great leaders, great thinkers.

Come on, any body of you can easily overtake us and take the lead, our military is so fucking weak that we have like 5 F-22 with maybe 3 pilots.

PD: No USAfags plox, we are no cucks nor like traps either.

>our military is so fucking weak that we have like 5 F-22 with maybe 3 pilots.

Estos son los que salen en el video de La incondicional de Luis Miguel, ¿verdad? El Top Gun mexicano

What are you trying to do?
Also back to

Exacto. Los mismos y Luis Miguel ya no los levanta.

USA might as well take you over. You all want to be a US citizen.

Kek

>Luis Miguel ya no los levanta.

Si nadie nos ha conquistado seguro no es por perder armamento, sino porque sería mala reputación para ellos y se pueden meter en problemas con otros países.

Cuck

>Luis Miguel ya no los levanta.

kek this is how memes are born

Why those countries specifically?

Everything will be fine once the United States forces Canada and Mexico into the "North American Union", AKA the United States: Part 2

This would be ideal, but not going to happen.

I'm pretty sure the only nation in a position to conquer Mexico would be the US.... but the only reason it hasn't ever happened is that it would be a money pit.

It would cost a ton (but really not any more than it costs to subjugate Iraq and Afghanistan in a year), but it wouldn't be a profitable thing to do.

Sometimes it's better for the US that a nation remains "independent", rather than conquered. If the US actually took over than we could no longer exploit the nation for dirt cheap labor to manufacture cheap goods for the US. We'd likely have to pay huge sums on social programs to to help out the huge percentage of Mexicans living in abject poverty.

Not to mention the cartels would fight it tooth and nail and quickly turn into ISIS type guerilla armies.

Sometimes conquering a backwards third worlad nation is nothing but a money pit with no true advantage to anyone.... I'm sure your average Mexican would benefit but it would just cost American taxpayers a fortune to maintain and I'm guessing all guerilla armies (former cartels) would make it very difficult to hold on to.

>tacos
Count me in!!

Two types of Sup Forumstards

>we are no cucks
>pls can anybody conquer us

You're right bro, you don't have great thinkers

Canada? Sure. Mexico hell no.

Despite being geographically in North America, Mexico is much closer to South America in nearly every way.

I'm creating a North American Union would sort of be like Germany in the EU, it would cost them a ton and wouldn't be any advantage for it.

It's like doing a school group project and you're the one smart one in a crew of morons. It would be far better just to go it alone.

>if any of those nations conquered Mexico, no Mexican native would be alive after 10 years, the mestizos would be put in reservations for entertainment purposes and the few native whites would be demoted to the lowest ranks of functioning society.

So consider what you wish for.

This may be a great solution

/thread

Besides who would Republicans exploit as cheap labor while simultaneously blaming for all our problems?

Not entirely true dude. Mexico is a very wealthy country, lots of resources and hard, real hard working people.
>but you're so poor your country looks like a shithole
That's what OP said- government. They rather rise 20% the price of gas than give up their $100k "happy new year" bonus given to each of the +500 senators and other government instances.
People here say some sort of joke. They say "Mexico is the richest could try of all. We have been robbed and scavenged by foreigners and our leaders for over 100 years and we still have more to be taken"

Could try = country
Typo

JjjJJjJ

>NAFTA wasn't created and signed by Bill Clinton

Wew lad. Somebody send this kid a history book for a late Christmas gift.

gatas para todos...

If Risk has taught me anything, Mexico is most certainly part of North America and it would be much easier than Canada to take. Aside from real life aspects like Canada being an actual country and Mexico being basically a bunch of villages in the desert, the south side of Mexico is tiny and cut off by water. It would be insanely easy for the united States and their big ass military to take Mexico any day.

>would rather have tiny-dick Japs rule them as a colony from the other side of the planet and rape them for their resources than just give up and give in to the natural overthrow of Mexico by the superior US military

...yeah, you're totally not a cuck though. Sure. This is a prime example of pride getting in the way of progress. Can't wait til they all starve to death.

Noice, got moar?

>No cucks
>Swiss

I don't think you know what your talking about.

Tenemos tacos y drogas

free sluts mexicans bro

Dont show these here, we are trying to lure the, not to make them puke

villages in the desert.... Have you ever been out of your parents basement?

If you could afford to travel to other places in mexico, not just Tijuana, fucking junkie, you would see that Mexico is not a fucking desert.

Stop seeing cartoons and grow up retard.

I'm helping. Mexico has many bitches. If they sell they will have money. Only that its president stolen them too.........look. Cheap, do not you want it?

Just because Mexico has a few nice places for tourists so they don't look bad doesn't mean the other 90% isn't ghetto or empty.

k, but do it faster imma bout to cum

A few nice places... Seriusly man, try to travel out of your basement' parents before open your mouth.

Is like saying the USA only have The Grand Canyon, yellowstone park or Las Vegas and the rest is only shitty places full of rednecks, feminazis, trump/hillary supportes, fat people or MLP fans.

Try to travel out of USA, I recommend you.

First pay. They charge 10 dollars for an hour or green card for life. ajajajajaja

the lower classes are coming