Is it just me or does Stephen King look weird to anyone else here...

Is it just me or does Stephen King look weird to anyone else here? There's just something about his appearance that I don't get.
He seems like a cool guy tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

andinothernews.tumblr.com/post/155628555769/king-features
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Stephen King)))

there's your answer

He just has weird facial complexions

He looks like a who

he looks extremely weird to me... but who gives a fuck.. he has written some cool shit though.. non the less, when he remade the shining i stopped seeing him as a talented man... goddamn kubrick made a masterpiece and he did this to it?

Lolololol

I hope you're trying to troll, because if you're that stupid... Just lol

cannot unsee it now

looks like fetal alcohol syndrome. underdeveloped upper lip, beady little eyes, etc

He's not a cool guy though - he's an asshole with mental problems and a past history of addictions.
I've had to deal with him in my local supermarket where I live in Maine.

I think he meant the Shinning TV mini series. Because yes, the acting sucked and it never should have been made.

I saw Stephen King at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

No autograph, eh?

he's got the face for a nice thick mustache and beard. he looks weird because he doesn't have one.

I thought that was big red from the thumbnail

I see you've met him too.

is it me or didnt we see this thread already

I live down the street from him. never thought i see another user from maine on here.

He's a fucking libtrad paedophile enabler. Ever read it?
Yeah
.. gang bang between 6 boys and 1 girl.
All under 12

I'm from pol and I hate Steven kibg

a friend of mine's cousin met Mr. King once.
Mr.King flatly refused to suck his dick.

kinda looks like a fallout ghoul but with good skin

English. Do you speak it?

Hi Stephen

>trips

The reason is because he wears thick glasses that make his eyes look really small.

hey OP you punk ass bitch
why do you keep making threads about this old fart whose face looks like your moms wrinkled old cunt!

FUCK YOU

I hate that stupid fucking gate. Used to deliver newspaper in the neighborhood. Got tired of trying to get them to land where he demanded they be, so I'd toss them in the grass to get wet or on his roof if I could.
He's an asshole. Complained enough to get me written up then fired.
Fuck him and his stupid gate.

kek

haven't seen this copypasta in a while

>paedophile enabler
>.. gang bang between 6 boys and 1 girl.
>All under 12
>>paedophile enabler
>ALL UNDER 12

So where was the pedo?

He got weirder looking after being hit by that car, but he's always had an intense creepy guy look. Love how good he is at making you fucking despise a character.

better*

I hear he has dogs that go after your balls

he need bigger glasses, that´s why he looks weird.
or

working for BDN? They suck as employers, my buddy did that for them they cut out 50 bucks of his paycheck because he was late delivering during a snowstorm. He is a dickhead though. he just got an honorary professor position at umaine. I used to get high behind his house in highschool.

The boys of course. Dumbass peadophile protector, you're as bad as that filthy writer. Visit Sup Forums if you want your fucking pig eyes opened.

I saw him the other day at the store. He was a real prock to somebody for no reason and put a few people on the spot. I avoided him at all costs. I was late for work just so I didn't have to get harassed by him and his ego. Guy must have a 14inch cock or something.

It's the huge distance from his mouth to his nose that makes him look apelike. If he grew a stache he'd improve his looks greatly but I don't think he cares.

You're smoking on his property and he's the dickhead?

The paedo was the middle aged man writing that book.
Also including a full page where a man talks to his daughter about wanting to put her previous pubescent cunt in the oven until it was hot and plump enough to eat

you can't like own the earth maaaaaaaaan

1) ever read what
2) please proofread response so people can understand whatever nonsense you spout at us

But you said paedophile enabler. So he was enabling himself? Or are you fucking retarded?

the fuck are you going on about?

Probably trained from his morbid, paranoid, now-old-man mind. Kek

This is how you know a man was born to write horror.

I'm retarded. What I should have initially written was that he writes some material that doesn't sit well with me.
Y'know... group sex between kids ... incestuous rape fantasies
>drop them pants slutchild
Have you read "It"?

Behind his house, on the outside of the fence, past his property line is public property. He smokes and used to do lsd. I doubt he would've cared about a couple retarded teenagers smoking. He is a dickhead because he thinks his shit dont stink.

he's not.
he's a raging liberal cunt who likes to use the word "nigger" in all of his books and then shit post on twitter about how evil donald trump is..
300 books and like 4 of them are decent.

Where can i read that part in particular except the book?

It's fiction. It harms nobody. Chill the fuck out.

yeah deffo

>Have you read "It"?

I will now.

>Have you read "It"?
no, i read literature.

in any case, the story is fiction.

>It's fiction. It harms nobody. Chill the fuck out.
The Bible.. the quaran?
How should I know?

>Uhmmm aaaahhhh I read literature

You sound a proper fuckin queer, mate.

Besides. I read that particular book over 20 years ago when I was little more than a kid myself

wasn't he in a car crash that caused his appearance?

This
He's a weird guy
And the older he gets, the weirder his face looks

That's hysterical, he doesn't live in LA. He lives in Bangor Maine.

>mate
trash

newfag

It
He meant It
With Lennywise

Giant ass mouth coming towards, tiny eyes, baby smooth pale skin. Take you pick.

I forgot Michael Jackson nose.

>trash

How's the struggle with your social ineptitude going?

Why are you so bad at comebacks

years of alcoholism.

It's because he's a liberal piece of shit fucking faggot

Looks more retarded than Dean Koontz

Proto GITS Batou?

A dump truck fulla money still can't buy you good looks...

You have an excellent command of writen english.

They don't have Milky Ways in Banghor.
Only shitty Mr. Goodbars

Honestly I wish I could have met him before '99. He himself has admitted that the car that ran him over fucked him to pieces. I just want to be able to talk to the mind created some of the fucked worlds and trips into psyche I never would have experienced. But alas, now he's a shell of his former self.

>he admits that after crash his books are garbage
>he admits that after crash he's a deadbeat asshole
>he admits that after crash he became worthless subhuman
>he admits that after crash he even hates himself

I want to punch this asshole in the nose
for wasting my time with the last three
Dark Tower novels.

Looks like a monkey jew

>15 milky ways
i member this

He does look weird as fuck, but as for seeming cool, I don't see this.

You are not alone, apparently.

andinothernews.tumblr.com/post/155628555769/king-features

are you going to post this every day now?

FAS

The only reason they were all under 12 is I wasn't there.

Makes me so mad..

For the first 15 years of my life, I called that book I.T. and thought it was about computers.

He looks like the people from the grinch

He's not Jewish.

Them beedy fucking eyes and chimp face, his books are for the most part shit, the only reason he made it big was he had no competition at the time and cornered the market.

Lovecraft is better than this faggot. End of the story.

Lovecraft is overrated af

Stephen King is overrated as fuck

nah. King is just hack.

He didn't remake The Shining, he wrote Dr Sleep which starts about 30 years later. It's actually almost better.

nah. King is only an eccentric pussy compared to Lovecraft.

Not that guy but id say his book "It" is probably one of his best books. It was the first one i read from him and i have most of his books. He claims "The Shinning" is his best work vut i just couldnt get into it till i was over halfway through and then it gets good and then its over.

If you are only goning to read "It" for the sex stuff youll be disappointed. But yea its a great book.

I personally think King is one of the best authors ever.

It wasn't just you last time, nor the time before that, or the time before that. How many times are you going to repost this stupid thread OP?

I swear bots are just reposting this shit week after week now.