Sup Forums help me to get a new tattoo.any ideas?

Sup Forums help me to get a new tattoo.any ideas?

get retard tatted on your forehead.

it's essentially the same as asking Sup Forums for tattoo advice.

i just ask for some ideas just that so i can finde something good

>get retard tatted on your forehead
i gave you an idea.

..you're samefagging, giving yourself tattoos... wtf OP, 2 posters, and i sure as shit didn't give you that pic KEKEKEK

>be OP
>not knowing what i like
>ask a bunch of faggot retards online for ideas

idiot i ask for ideas.every idea is ok i choose what i like.fucking retarded

If trips OP has to get this shit, start rolling....

Don't.

google it you fucking retard, then go to a fucking tattoo artist, retard, then get the artist to fit it to your style, retard, and then get it, retard.

aweful, should be fucking ashamed of having that shite on your body.

the guy who got this thought about that tattoo for a solid 5 seconds before driving to a tattoo shop to get it.

i never understood how people could actually get these pieces of shit tattoos..

retard

ITT: OP has autism and gets triggered by people calling him a retard and giving him actual advice.

great comeback, you massive autist.

true story

Pikachu

yes genius

ripped off flesh on the right half of your stomach

OP probably won't get a tattoo if he has to ask Sup Forums of all places for ideas.

nice alternator user

only good tattoo in the thread. But its gonna look bad 20 years from now. The more detail the shorter its lifespan

i sure as fuck hope it looks better when healed because the shading looks fucking aweful

a tiny black dot, indistinguishable from a mole.on your back, near other moles, is best.

it looks like the shading isnt done to make it look realistic, but just the artists art style. On second look the cracks look like they are supposed to be in stone, so the shading style does not fit the theme of the piece. Not as good after all i guess.

This one is bretty cool

Here's an idea: if you don't have an idea for a design, don't fucking get a tattoo, dipshit. Why would you get a tattoo just for the sake of getting a tattoo?

2017 tattoo trend

>t i ask for ideas.every idea is ok i choose what i like.fucking retarded

does this look like fucking pin trist? fuck off

massive faggotry

>[
nice