Well, Grimes? It's been almost a year and we're still waiting. Does she really hate her fans this much?

Well, Grimes? It's been almost a year and we're still waiting. Does she really hate her fans this much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Grimmie#Death
consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/coachella-2016-festival-review-from-worst-to-best/full-post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a year is a long time

who cares about grime girl anymore

Couldn't care less about her music, but I do care when an artist makes an empty promise & never follows through. What a cunt

some aknowledgement would go a long way

Grimes doesn't owe you any explanation. Fuck off cunt and mind your business, wanker.

Found the white knight

This. Why does Grimes owe you beta cucks an explanation anyway? Y'all a bunch of haters.

Keyword there is legally. Maybe she can't legally say why yet. Or maybe she just forgot about it since the hype died down

This.

/thread

Hey grimesposters, stop being cucked by her and acknowledge that thousands of people didn't get a refund for the money they spent on her concert, and she doesn't have the decency to explain why almost a year later.

what a loss

Literally money was spent and less than was promised was received. Are you fucking brainless?

Kanye walked out on concerts, and no one cares about it anymore. Grimes is way less popular than Kanye, so why would her story still be pressing news by now? Move on with your life.

>grimesposters are really this delusional
For many of the shows Kanye walked out on, usually everyone would get a refund. Grimes is broke tho so she didn't have a problem fucking everybody over, hell she probably just didn't feel like performing so she made up some bullshit excuse to walk off stage and it worked, and of course her idiotic fans bought it and get mad when people demand and explanation

This is such an autistic mindset. You've been online too long

>and of course her idiotic fans bought it and get mad when people demand and explanation
nah only on Sup Forums they don't get mad. my friend paid for that concert and no longer likes grimes after that incident

wasn't Grimes just the opener tho? Lol I forgot the details about this story tee bee h

>safely
why is modern music so cowardice?

>grimes is a perfect human incapable of flaws
This is such an autistic mindset. You've been online too long

Wow. That's a fucking sense of entitlement right there, what is she you're slave, you're dancing monkey?

I was there. It wasn't her concert, and the tickets clearly said that opening acts were "subject to change without notice".
Get over yourself.

See

*steals money from thousands of fans* Wow. That's a fucking sense of entitlement right there

>and the tickets clearly said that opening acts were "subject to change without notice"
Evidence? Didn't think so

See
It was a Florence and the Machine concert. Get your facts straight before bitching like a baby.

who the fuck is vesting this much interest in something this irrelevant? that's right, the fabled GRIMES JEWS. more at 11

See
If it had been a proper Grimes concert, then maybe you'd have a point.

No offense, but your friend sounds like a massive tool.

please stop

>Does she really hate her fans this much?
No, because whiners like you aren't actual fans.

so what if you're spitefully cynical? suck my dick

Tell that to the OP.

>n-no Barclays never happened goyim

not even grimes herself is a real fan, you should know

see
and

what are you meme arrowing?

>what did he mean by this

Oh sorry, let me correct that
*florence & the machine steals money from thousands of fans and gives it to grimes*

t. grimes dick rider

Fuck off cunt, we deserve answers.

see

It wasn't her concert but she still got paid in full for not performing, so it doesn't really matter if she was the opener or not. Thousands of fans want their refund & explanation

no i have connection to this at all, or have any long standing involvement on mu for that matter. grimes is so amazing to her fans and friends, top tier meme

she was opening for Florence + the Machine, I doubt many people paid to see Grimes specifically

see
I was there. She still went out there and performed, despite whatever craziness was going on. That takes guts.

maybe a safety word would help you restrain

>We just had a really disturbing thing happen to us today, so sorry if my voice is shaking. It’s been kind of a fucked day. There’s a lot of fucked things going on in the news. I apologize if I’m having a lot of trouble keeping it together
Smells like bullshit

She also explained - in broad terms - directly to us, the audience members, what was going on. Go whine about something worth whining about.

It was the week that Christina GRIMMIE was murdered after a concert. You do the math.

Grimes isnt worth whining about, lol

Then why are you doing so, and in such public fashion?

She probably just needed another hit of meth because she's a junkie bitch who looks like Shreks niece with AIDS

i've been waiting for this moment for months. the death of grimes threads is happening.
so sad when the only attention she can get is this.
its been nice knowing you grimesfags

dont @me

Yes, grimes did nothing wrong keep buying her merch & aparallel goyim

>Grimes

whats your safety word? is it sorry?

hoo boy

>using a retarded meme term like "grimesfags" unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously
Why do people do this sort of thing again?

Oh... yeah. Forgot about IQ.

Btw - this will be my last reply.

you are shit

ITT: Waifufaging

Because she promised a show and she cut it short. I paid to see her for fuck's sake. now fuck off with your white knighting.

I never said that lol, you're wild with those assumptions

Don't need it, I recognize a coke freakout when I see it.

lel

She still owes an explanation for that shit performance at Coachella. Bashing on keys randomly, singing like a drunk incoherent pixie and dancing like a freak with her entourage full of losers and freaks. It was an absolute trainwreck from a supposed professional musician.

sounds likea good show

>she cut it short.
Yes.

>I paid to see her for fuck's sake.
And you did - as did I (since I was there.) Yes, it was around a song-and-a-half short of her usual set length for that tour due to extenuating circumstances. Grow up.

It was very expressive and enjoyable. Total fun mayhem. Remember when you used to have fun, user?

>She still owes an explanation
user, face it - no one owes you ANYTHING here. You're not that important. Get over yourself.

>Backseat Concert-Going.

t. Person Who Obviously Wasn't Actually There

Well for me after listening to Art Angels which is a 6/10 album with two strong songs, seeing that show was the straw that broke the camels back. I refuse to support her in anyway ever again.

a song and a half? that's what this is all about? i mean, that's just petty desu

>seeing that show was the straw that broke the camels back
user.. she had literally one song left before she ran away.
the show was almost done, but something fucked up happened

Yep. I know. I guarantee you that's why she hasn't said ANYTHING about it since, either. Because she knows all too well what the sort of media circus P4k and the like would make out of it as soon as she did.

>I don't actually particularly like her music
user, if this incident was enough to "break the camel's back" as to you being a fan, then you were never an actual fan to begin with - just a hipster posing as one. Shit happens sometimes In the real world. Grow up.

Interesting art is made by unstable people. Shit like this is the cost of doing business.

If you want someone so bland and reliable that they can literally break their leg at a show and continue with the set, put on some cargo shorts and listen to Dave Grohl.

but Dave Grohl is way less bland than troll girl

>not worshipping grimes in 2017
You owe an explanation, user.

>grimes
>bland
pick one

Hey idiot, at that moment the singer Christina Grimmie has been killed by a psycho fan. How could you be so sure Grimes didn't receive a death threat?

makes sense one of her fans from here would do it.

Because of stuff like this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Grimmie#Death

Asshole.

>fans
you mean haters?

>Grimes isnt worth whining about, lol
>still spending his useless time whining about Grimes
Are you stupid?

>so sad when the only attention she can get is this.
You forgot this general thread you bitter asshole.

Explain the super positive reviews. e.g.

>No question that creatively restless Grimes is one of the most intense (and intensely idolized) artists to emerge this decade, an enlightened firebrand and meaning-seeker whose sometimes deceptively shiny/happy/giddy electro concoctions (like the seemingly wispy “Flesh Without Blood”) are stuffed with lyrics worth poring over to unlock potential secrets and layers of unanticipated depth. But her superb, big-drawing Mojave set opposite Guns N’ Roses on the main was most memorable for three reasons, only two of which have so much to do with Grimes herself: 1.) Janelle Monáe’s surprise assist on collaborative cut “Venus Fly”, which raised the crowd’s response to a deafening roar as she spun about in a feathery-fringed coat (black-and-white of course) and a broad-brimmed hat that made her look like she’d just come to life from the inner sleeve of Prince’s Sign o’ the Times. 2.) The manic shrieking of pint-sized Aristophanes, who might as well have spat out a lung by the time she was done Yoko Ono-ing it up on “Scream”. And 3.) Grimes’ own minute-long modulated banshee howl, a terrifyingly distorted sound, just before Monáe surfaced. She can be as fascinating to watch live as St. Vincent or Björk. What sets her apart is the interjected horror of it all. –Ben Wener

consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/coachella-2016-festival-review-from-worst-to-best/full-post/

>I refuse to support her in anyway ever again.
Good. She doesn't need the support of an entitled dipshit like you. Keep your whining and your mediocre ratings to yourself, user.

She had one more song to perform and that whiny wanker still cries about his money? Jesus Christ, this world if full of moronic assholes. Unsensitive autistic twats unable to understand when it's a special case or an emergency. Grimes doesn't need such "fans".

(((Gil Kaufman))))

This is mental gymnastics on a whole other level

That means she is not safe yet! Is that so hard to understand?