CloverGender thread

CloverGender thread

Within ten days of 2017, we've already made it to Google Search Suggestions, Know Your Meme, and even a few news websites.

I thought this place was dead, but it's not. And it's a beautiful thing.

2017 is a new year for us.

Long Live Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArEGLZV0ZAM
youtube.com/watch?v=70t8v9dQw8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump

I like this. Keep up the good work.

Bump

gg Sup Forums. Here we go again

>tfw you actually identify as CloverGender

Wat?

To be honest, I'm trying to avoid doing what L. Ron Hubbard did.

He designed Scientology as a scam. 10 years in, he started to believe his own bullshit.

I was there for the first post on new years eve, so I know it's all a troll, but it still does seem somewhat accurate.

clovergender, because fucking kids is better than fucking adults

this does seem like something a few sadly legit fucked up people would think about themselves.

Bump

>something a few sadly legit fucked up people would think

We are not few, we cant openly come out because of the oppresison ,
their are many us who are afraid of coming out

>tfw you try to troll SJW but end up normalizing pedophilia

>their are many us who are afraid of coming out
we call this group of people "Sup Forums"

YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T DEAD?
Continue... Live up to your traditions. There is no power that can undo Sup Forums.

I also based a cult once based around worshiping Asian women with big breasts... The moment you believe in your own shit... Be careful out there

Bump

>>tfw you try to troll SJW but end up normalizing pedophilia
implying that wasn't the idea

I actually saw someone post a warning infographic about this on Facebook un-ironically so it is indeed spreading.

Yeah well slight issue perhaps trying to start this on b for regreatbally and lamentably many posts around other sites saying it's fake. We need something big... BuzzFeed reporting on this! Yes...

When god closes the door, he opens a window

Yes, you guys know about that Donald Trump golden shower tape? BuzzFeed reported on that from someone claiming to be a former British intellgience. Despite the email having bad grammar.

>tfw knowyourmeme cancer has already caught up with the new 4plan

If digits kek wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=ArEGLZV0ZAM

...it wasn't tho

read the original post in op's image.

a few of you anons seem to be taking this a little too seriously

while taking it this seriously really helps the charade, keep in mind that this is only for the keks

but who knows...maybe it will actually stick and benefit you pedobears.

fuck, i didn't know the guy that was threatening the thread with a screenshot was serious

I can't believe how far this is going

my fucking sides

I fucking love you tards.

There's more this jew bigot is really on this

youtube.com/watch?v=70t8v9dQw8g

Bump for the clovers in here

Know Your Meme is open like Wikipedia, especially for a submission so new.

we'll just have to go over to KYM and correct their facts like we did on this video

Let's take it one step further. Anyone who references our screenshots in attempt to debunk us, they faked those screenshots because they're a closet clover and they're not ready to come out, so they're pinning this movement on the internets scapegoats, the Sup Forums.

Bumparoonie

implying he wasn't a pedo who was trying to be viewed as normal by the world

Like this guy

eh, maybe

It certainly wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Sup Forums
but I see it more as a troll than a legit movement.

Shkreli lurks, fucking kek

His website is gold

Come on guys,

moar OC

This thread isn't to think about the last 10 days.

Designfags, make some pro-clover images.
Twitterfags, upload that shit.

The keks have only begun.

Don't let's this end here.

Make Sup Forums great again

+1
Also, boomp

next step would be to link with lgbt forever. built websites that concentrate on the term "lgbt clovergender", then use boards and stuff to set backlinks to the new websites. when a lot of links were set use bots from different ips to "search" google for the term at random times, lower requests by night and so on to get "lgtb clovergender" to be the top suggestion whenever someone types "lgtb" in the search bar.

Yeah that's basically what happened with the bronies a few years back

This.

This still going?
Bugger me, I thought it was a kekworthy but bloody idiotic idea.
Its good to be wrong sometimes

I think he's actually serious tho

>If I were to drop that hook and the fish not catch, then their chromosome telomeres are cut too short by too many generations of fathers too young in the unnatural mate selection pattern of intra-ageil coupling between loving parts.

Wtf am I reading

These

Good ideas anons

what do i do if i think i really am this?

do i kill myself?
do i cringe and ride the wave?

kill self

we need fake anti-clover theads on Sup Forums and reddit to throw them off

this is supposed to be an sjw thing and we're supposed to be against them.

allright sounds like a plan

knew we still had it in us Sup Forumsros

damn it user, why do you have to be so cringy

coz he wants to be one of the Sup Forumsoys man

Ride baby ride
If this takes off soon you can get babies to ride you

Fuck yeah

Clover Pride World Wide

Yo. I'll post in the anti thread here. Just make it.

nah actually user if you genuinely feel like this it is very good for the movement. it blurs the line between truth and lies. You can tell everyone that even though the term clover is made up it is a real gender

ITT Sup Forums convinced Tumblr and the Internet that paedophilia is perfectly acceptable.

>And they bought it.

Jesus Christ...

discord server address?
pls gib

Bump

Within 10 days, we've convinced people to write posts saying that clovergender is made up. A true victory.

good ass ideas
will be bumping both threads

also maybe we should move the discussion a few posts down in the clovergender hate thread.

If we keep having threads, they'll know everything as it happens and to maintain the illusion we're not doing it, we could hide the discussion covertly in the "hate" threads. This will prevent further screenshots of "proof" going around.

The irony is palpable.

Bump

I wrote the encyclopedia dramatica page for it. Still got crappy stubbed but still :)

Is clovergender "gender fluid"? Like one day you are a child born into the body of an adult, and on another day you are a child born into the body of a queer trans black female activist for climate change born into a male body? Sometimes you might be just a horse born into a child born into a queer trans black female activist for climate change born into a male body, but most times not..

I love all of you

anyone still in the original discord group? can you make a new invitation?

You faggot, it wasn't supposed to be known as a troll

>convince people with made up genders to complain that a gender is made up.

I love this place sometimes.

#CloverGender2017

not a desgin/draw fag but have an idea for new logo
clover with one of the leaves in the shape of a heart. representing love and stuff

Come on dude. i really think you're overestimating the intelligence of people. Do you really think an SJW would get on ED to learn what Clovergender is? Fuck no

clovergender is genius. not only will this troll the shit out of people, but it may actually help stop the SJW community from pushing their propaganda/agenda

This is beautiful. How do we get this shit going further? We need to make tumblr accounts and get this moving.

If any fag has a tumblr account (yes we know you exist) get it on here and start posting info about Clovergender. We can start working on this. Post your accounts so other anons can make fake accounts to keep it moving.

share it on twitter

>clovergender is genius. not only will this troll the shit out of people, but it may actually help normalize pedophilia

>implying

This is actually a really good way to draw out pedophiles lol.

noice

This might actually become a legit movement.

YOU GOTTA PAY THE TROLL TOLL IF YA WANNA GET IN THE BOY'S SOUL

you guys better be working on OC

This green-text made me laugh so fucking hard.

Way to put it into perspective. I think it should be used as one of the main arguments against proponents of other made-up genders.

Hold up
Are we being tricked by the Illuminati to normalize pedophilia to further Islamic European agenda.

this is getting too spooky

The timing of this prank combined with the islamic migrant crisis seems too fishy

Holy shit , I bumped the bread but I didn't stay. Good shit boys.

FUCKING THANK YOU

Not at a PC so can't contribute right now

Bout damn time there's some OC here

Also, check'd

I thought you guys would never come back