Now that Donald has fucking destroyed CNN and BuzzFeed and exposed the mainstream media's airing of fake news...

Now that Donald has fucking destroyed CNN and BuzzFeed and exposed the mainstream media's airing of fake news, ruined almost all of their reputation, and laid the foundation for his wall plan, what's next for the greatest president of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/amp/first-amendment-defense-act-would-be-devastating-lgbtq-americans-n698416?client=ms-android-sprint-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The repealing of the first amendment

make andrew anglin press secretary?

Make butt plugs mandatory for all females between 16 and 32?

That press conference was gold.
>the repealing of the first amendment
>supports FADA

You liberal shits are in such a frenzy you don't know what to cry about.

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/amp/first-amendment-defense-act-would-be-devastating-lgbtq-americans-n698416?client=ms-android-sprint-us

14 amendment:
which had held that Americans descended from African slaves could not be citizens of the United States.

Spics are not only the problem in the U. S.

He's going to build the wall probably starting with his own money.

He's probably going to create more state competition.

Help make things more secret so our enemies don't know about it.

Give more power to individual citizens

>the end of obsmaphones
>the end of obamacare
>the end of generational welfare
>legalization of weed
>Muslim detainment camps

DEUS VULT!

>Give more power to individual citizens
>legalization of weed

Those are the worse fucking ideas I had ever read. You voted for him for that?

>the end of mandatory vaccinations that save thousands of lives every year
>the end of environmental protections
>ramping up the drug war under Attorney General Sessions

No, i voted for him to cut social programs to next to nothing.

Its funny how "fake news" was a democrat thing, but he totally stole it from them

This must be making them go absolutely nuts

>don't breed then if you can't care for them
>undoing the damage done to American labor by King nigger
>ramping up the drug war against actual drugs. We could have wiped meth from the face of the earth with the time we've wasted on weed

>don't breed then if you can't care for them
nigger what are you talking about?

Alzheimer's?

Getting your kids vaccinated IS caring for them. Not vaccinating your kids is negligence.

>Everything that comes out of Trump's asshole of a mouth is true.

Trumptards are so gullible

I guess you're going to starve together with your ilk.

>legalization of weed
Here's the thing: he can't do anything about this. It'll be decided by the states, like it already is.

>Trump's asshole of a mouth
trips speak the truth

You are a very good goy. Yes, tell them. They MUST use our biomedical products that they do not understand always. Our biomedical venture must ALWAYS have direct access to you and your loved ones' bloodstreams, or you WILL BE PUNISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to spread polio.

Wow. Antivaxers are getting reeeaaally fucking stupid.

You just triggered coz you voted for a pee loving cuck

It's so funny watching Murica degenerate into a banana republic.
you've gone from one of the classiest and most educated families ever, to a schoolboy bully and his vapid cheerleader fucktoy wife.

LOL
>let's breed all the diseases in huge fucking laboratories, put them in vials and spread it worldwide and tell everyone "trust us, it's not really the disease(s)!" while they individually, or their government pays Jewish biomedica to install latent disease and injury to goyim, who will undoubtedly need more medical services afterwards

Oh, right!

>It's so funny watching Murica degenerate into a banana republic.
This.

Your daily reminder that trump lost by over 5 million votes

He is also a pee pee man

Too bad there isn't a vaccination for whatever the fuck is wrong with you :-)

see

there arent 5 million votes to lose. please learn how the US elects its president

Are you just acting stupid again, user?

I love it. Haven't taken a vaccine in over 18 years. Vaccines fucked me up, gave me chrohns, made my crotch itch all after the very last vaccine I got in high school.
Guess who doesn't get sick?
t; me

>inb4 herd immunity
It doesn't mean I haven't contracted viruses from nasty vaccine-taking disease-rags like you, I just don't get "SICK" from them because my immune system is apparently not overwhelmed by unnaturally installed, cellular-immune-system-bypassing Jewish-bred serotypes.

> Donald has fucking destroyed CNN and BuzzFeed and exposed the mainstream media's airing of fake news, ruined almost all of their reputation, and laid the foundation for his wall plan,

And talking about "fake news"...

>He's going to build the wall probably starting with his own money.

you know, I think that's possibly the most unlikely thing I've ever heard on Sup Forums... including the flat earther and "pics of my sister I just fucked" threads.

Good for you. I have been vaccinated and I also never get sick. But neither of these extremely small examples mean dick.

This is the problem with plebs trying to understand immunity; they've been so mind-fucked by JEWS that they think vaccination is some sort of cure-all magic that can be "made to cure anything". So stupid. SO utterly retarded. Several vaccines are designed to lower IQ, so it doesn't surprise me, but the caliber of stupidity always does.

why do you say that? i know how the process works and why its set up the way its set up. did you have a question? or do you want a general rundown of why it is how it is?

Fact: trump is a pee pee man

Fact: trump lost by over 5 million votes

Get back to reality you poor deluded fool

Nobody is falling for it. Go to bed Jim Carrey, isn't it like the 13th day of night for Canada?

>Several vaccines are designed to lower IQ
Citation needed

It's just that you're acting like he isn't referring to the popular vote. Don't be disingenuous, it isn't cute.

Really happy he took the piss out of the BBC, can't wait till our establishment has to interact with him.

Haha, took the piss. So I've heard.

Yet trump still lost all them votes.
U mad white boi

You're falling for it, problem is you're too stupid to realise you're getting raped by Jews.

>hur dur I really and truly believe that Jewish business operate with a BASIC CONFLICT OF INTEREST as their corporate mission. They really want to make sure disease is eradicated so that they can go out of business, because that's how Jews do business. They don't care about the money, it just so happens that they make money while trying to "make everyone perfectly healthy" so that Jewish medicine goes out of business and the Jews can finally retire and sleep well each night nkowing the goyim, who exist to serve them btw, are all healthy and happy and have their full mental faculties.

you see that greentext? that's how stupid goyish pro-vaxxers sound.

Donald Trump is fucking Punk m8

the popular vote is a "cute" statistic like how many people voted for elvis. it doesnt matter, its not for the people to decide who gets to be president, its the STATES electing a president. if you want it to be a shithole democracy where california gets to decide everything that ever happens in the US, then you'll have to make that change. but it would be a complete breakdown of a large pilliar of our government to take such a large piece of the process away from the states. some of the states would probably violently oppose that

My "ilk" aren't on social programs. My "ilk" are tired of paying the way for future criminals.

Wow what a paragraph. Say it to him, not me, I'm just telling you not to act like you don't know what he meant. I haven't expressed or endorsed an opinion.

Trumpettes are sure butthurt about that though kek

>trump lost
>deluded

CNN BTFO

Trump simply cannot be stumped

Honestly not even going to read that, Ace Ventura. I hope you reply though.

that fucking clowns entire campaign was based on false news.

seems he doesnt like it when the same tactic is used against him.

hes a fucking fool and the entire world is laughing at the country that elected him.

if theres one thing the US needs to stop doing its giving a shit about the rest of the world and getting involved in shit that doesnt have anything to do with the US

laughing in joy

Sorry, no can do Ivan. We run this shit. Wanna play count the aircraft carriers?

and the rest of the world feels the same.

aircraft carriers are one of the many things my tax dollars are wasted on (not all of them, but the stupid amount that you're bragging about)

This is about as telling as the left can get. Their immature victim complex following from high school, through college, and into the world.

The Obamas were not "classy" and "educated". Hence the taking selfies at Nelson Mandela's funeral.

>Honestly not even going to read that
Iand you know why, right? Cognitive dissonance and a low IQ. Take more vaccines retard.

glad we agree, kindly fuck off

Do you even know what "foreign policy" is? They're not reaching out to "the world" to help them, you idiot, it's imperial conquest.

I'm sorry you don't enjoy being the best. Shit, taxes. I'll gladly pay taxes for the rest of my life if I don't have to be the one on the boat. You've got a pretty sweet deal there, don't question that.

its certainly not imperial conquest. but it is war for profit and its bullshit

dont tell me the gov protects me individual freedom when they spend trillions on wars simply because a few countries wanted to drop US petroldollars

4 American intelligence agencies don't stake their reputations on innuendo.
You're a Russian shill (knowingly or not).
You're a legit enemy of America. The US Military members all swore an oath to protect the country from your kind.
You're in for a rough haul, son. You're committing treason. You're siding with Russia at your own peril. You've taken this WAY past trolling on Sup Forums.

>I'll gladly pay taxes for the rest of my life
GOOD GOY!!! I-i-i could cry right now, the goyim are as good as we could ever want them to be

>2 is now 5
>Hilary didn't add dead people and illeagal immigrants to her votes

And yet you are free. You live in a consumer nation where most people drive their own cars and own personal computers and cell phones. Chill the fuck out. Go volunteer as an aid workers if you feel so guilty.

>the rest of the world
>shit that doesnt have anything to do with the US
It all has everything to do with the US. We are the center of a global trade network. We are committed to waving a naval dick around the world to keep those sea lanes unmolested by players like China, Indonesia, and Iran. We are the biggest consumer in the global energy market, and we made a deal with the devil(aka the house of Saud) because they are the biggest producer in the global energy market. Like it or not, we are committed to sticking our dicks in the ME for the foreseeable future even though our oil doesn't come directly from there.

We are so economically central, that everything has something to do with us.

>Waaaaahhhh I loooooost! It's not faaaaaiiiirrrrr!

let's take a look at countries that stopped giving a shit about the rest of the world. paradises like north korea. what an inspiration.

So what, I live on the farm got all the hay and oats I need. We don't wait for rain, we don't toil for our food, everything is laid out in front of us, because that farmer knows who's in charge!
Why are you mad, brother? What are you some kind of wild animal that has to hunt his meals lol faggot

>we don't toil for our food
confirmed for never having set foot on a farm

Whatever reputation intelligence agencies had disappeared 15 years ago

you can either oatpost or take your contrarian semantics somewhere else

You are so cute. The amount of buttfrustration over losing the election is glorious. Don't worry, once your gubment checks are cut off and you go back to work you'll feel better. It'll suck at first trying to make it on your own, but you'll do fine.

Get fucked. Our stock market has never been higher in history. We're back on track, finally.

Right. Paying taxes means I don't have to work for the nice things I want. Please nigger, it's still a capitalist nation.
And you know what else? You can leave if it's so terrible for you, champ.

>
Ahahaha this is great

im pretty sure thats a pasta, guys.

> he doesn't keep up with the freshest Sup Forums maymays

>Trumps entire campaign was based on false news

>Hillary paraded fake "rape victims" on stage who magically all disappeared the day after the election

>Hillary touted how she was against the wage gap when she paid her own female employees $100,000+ less than her men

>Hillary never supported gay rights until her 2008 election when Bill told her it might actually help her chances at getting elected

Get real, chump. Trump ran on policies and principals that the average, normal person connected with and voted for. So glad this degeneracy, brainwashing, and blatant hypocrisy is coming to an abrupt end after 8 years.

Right around September 11th 2001, as i recall. In fact, i remember them having to make an intelligence agency to deal with just that specific issue, as the existing were completely incompetent.

what's a maymay?

>so he gets usureed AND still has to work for personal sustenance of which is, again, taxed by jewish usurers.
LOL yeah nigga fight that good fight

Forgive me brother, my hunger has me delving into semantics. May I have some of your oats, so that I might think more clearly?

How about Cuba? You liberals love to talk about what a paradise that shithole is. Face it, you're looking for reasons to hate the guy just because he's not from "your side." You'd be better off just shutting the fuck up and riding the wave of prosperity he's always putting into place.

He is not going to remove every aspect of Obama Care, he is going to keep two aspects of it about people who can't fend for themselves and shit like that.

Cuba is another example of a country that would benefit a fuckton from more participation with the global economy, as I'm sure any Cuban will tell you.

You had a point right?

FOX is the fakest news there is, you know that right?

>another jealous virgin who will never reproduce, the post

Your argument is pointless. Are you American? Congratulations! You are in exactly the same predicament as you describe!
Are you not an American? Opinion disgarded!

Oink oink.

Cuba is a shit hole because it was closed off from the world.

do you realize, that a statement like this on Sup Forums,
makes you a Hillary supporter?

>trump lost by over 5 million votes
>won with the electoral system
Seriously, learn the US system instead of this faggotery. Even if you don't like the system you cant' say he lost because he objectively won based on the system he competed in.

Brother, I have already started eating the oats

That sounds suspiciously like what a moron would have said right before shit hit the fan in 2008

Oh, and there's isn't tax on food at the grocery store. Don't be stupid.