Gay overrated and sucks why do people listen to these guys!

gay overrated and sucks why do people listen to these guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPVt9yR8t2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. numale

Because Leviathan, Blood Mountain, and Crack the Skye were awesome. We'll never get that from them again though.

none of they're stuff is good!

i swear on everything holy that the redhead guy touched my dick on purpose. don't remember the year but they played the vogue in indianapolis and after the show they showed up at a popular bar near it called the alley kat. I was walking one way and he was walking the other, i gave a little head nod at him and as we passed my dick got touched. it was a crowded bar but in all my time spent in crowded places i've never had my penis straight touched like that. i'm 100 percent it was him too

kek told you and their sellouts too fuck them

why are they making music

some guy at my work said he likes these fucks but doesn't like Ax7 how dumb is that and he doesn't like nails too faggot

listen to real metal fag

this one time i killed a man because he killed my goat what piece of gay shit he was fuck his mother

im so overrated

because they're pitchfork approved

if your in mastodon then yes you are

>implying cts was real mastodon
>implying you have an opinion on the sauce

wow they really are fag core

>converge
>nu-male

why is every single post in this thread so challenged

converge is one of token metal bands nu-males always mention to show how eclectic they are

fag

:^D

pitchfork said this band would make my dick bigger but all i got was a nasty headache

brooks wackermann is a better drummer then bran sailor the fag

fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag

I don't need advice from differently abled fedoras

probably a real fag

how are these cucks famous when this band isn't
youtube.com/watch?v=aPVt9yR8t2o

its like swans for niggers, nty

swans are even gayer then mastodong

This is why metalheads are the least respected subculture

i know it's hard for nu-males like yourself to believe, but most of us really don't care what other people think of our music taste

one of many reasons tbqh

if there were more bands like A7x and less like "massivedong" it would be more respected

But you somehow manage to care so much about the taste of others that you make cringe charts like that

Veiling insecurity behind judgment is played out

stop trying to sound smart you dumb fag

it's a classic /metal/ bait chart dumbass, a bunch of albums widely respected by metal fans mixed with some enjoyed by people outside the scene. shitposters there make these all the time

Good talk fuccboi.

fuck of

literally why are you talking about a band that has 0 relation to anything in this thread

i already said why fag pay attention

also because they smell bad and think their music is on par with classical

emperor of shit sucks not one good tune on it

subscribe to mastodon, shitboy

no you baited very poorly, fag

Brann looking sharp

>death and megadeth
>numale music
other than that pretty accurate
fuck off indie loving pot smoking low test p4k drone

Wow it's like I'm reading metal archives

>indie loving pot smoking
these thing are true, does that make me a "numale" because I only enjoy a handful of metal bands these days, because as I got older, the relentless edginess of metal grew impossible to relate to and immature?
>inb4 yes

metal is a lot like professional wrestling

it's lowest common denominator entertainment for manchildren (and often enough literal children)

adults just laugh and carry on paying their mortgages and going to the dentist and stuff

the fact that no one takes meal babbys seriously seems to really bother them for some reason

So True.

Metal = ugly dumb dudes frustrated that they're not getting any pussy so they act like retards which pushes the pussy even farther away and the vicious cycle perpetuates itself.

Pic related, look at this guy. He can't figure out what the problem is.

i can't tell if the blind hatred of metal on this board is sincere or just people fishing for replies anymore

they are HORRIBLE live, and tickets for the show they are playing in my city range in price from $42.25 to $77.50. pic is the kind of idiots you will be surrounded by.

it's probably because you wear a scarf and are like 130 lbs tops numale

I laughed hard irl at that. I wish I was 130, I'm pushing 185~ and I don't really wear scarves except maybe if I'm shoveling snow, but I got a facemask thing that works better and I just use that now.

samefagging too hard

What`s that "numale" thing anyway? Looks like a new forced meme, but what it means?

Because Remission is their only good album. Fuck the nu-male prog shit they made after that.

if you seriously think listening to indeh is a mature thing to do than listening to metal then I have bad new for you

just talk like listen to nothing but p4k approved indie, rap and and
voila

>haha they r gay XDDD
user, we are big boys and girls here. we can be mature enough to treat professional musicians with the respect they deserve

you dont want people to shoot you for being straight so dont treat LGBT like subhumans. also stop being racist and grow the fuck up

I don't think it's more mature as it's just more pleasant to me. Metal's forced edginess in so many of it's subgenres just turns me off, at some points it's like reading through some 17 year old who wears a duster and fingerless gloves to school everyday's notebook. I like some metal still, but a large share I left in the past, as I just can't relate or get anything out of it of value.

Although it's all anecdotal, all the people my age (28-30) that are only into metal (that I've met, and I know a large amount from being active in the local music scene during periods in my life) and it's subgenres are edgelord manchildren. I understand this doesn't apply to all metal fans, as I have met some balanced ones, but so many are just one step from juggalo-tier edginess and immaturity.

185 is code for being 195

fagcore