ITT: Disprove Veganism

ITT: Disprove Veganism.

Other urls found in this thread:

greenninja.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/energy-efficiency-foods.gif
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4338/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's legit, what is there to disprove? That we can't get a certain essential amino acid? Well there is nothing that humans need that can't be obtained through plant material and such. Sure, a hundred years ago it was close to impossible but things have changed

Its gay, like you.

Plants are complex multicellular lifeforms that deserve our respect, even though they use a different metabolic pathway to subsist.

Sums up pretty much every non-vegan counter argument.

Because 100 grams of vegan protein will make you vomit while 100 grams of meat protein will simply make you feel full.

Come on, I want someone to prove why being a Vegan is not a completely superior diet for health and ethical reasons.

Because cheese is fucking tasty, and cheesesteak is ever tastier.

/thread

Seriously?
>Proteic deficient
>Caloric deficient
>More expensive
>You gotta have a Vegan market nearby, otherwise you spend more gas which means there wasn't any good done in the end
>Bullshit aside, cultivating vegan food takes nearly as much water as breeding meat

>Replying to bait

Will vegans ever recover?

>Protein deficient
Yeah because meat is the only food for protein, studies have shown that vegan diets intake the same amount of protein as non vegan diets, actually on average meats intake is 25% protein, while broccoli is about 45% protein.

>You gotta have a Vegan market nearby
>Vegan market
Are you serious? I've never had a problem getting any vegan food from local supermarket chains, and even I do I can just order the food online, GENIUS

What a load of shit.

You'd have to eat 4 kilos of broccoli to get the same amount of protein you'd get from 120g of meat.

kys and stop believing meme diets you fucking skinny dick sucking dyel faggot.

Not the same proteins idiot.

Aside from Melanin there are a lot of proteins that are unique of meat, same as for plants. You gotta eat them all to live a long and healthy diet, whether you like it or not.

Also, 1 Kg of broccoli is a fuck ton of brocooli that can't be eaten in a single plate. Remind me how convenient it is to eat more than 10 times the same food to get the same results?

It's a total fraud because if you don't like it, you can still literally eat anything else. Totally broken.
And as a side note, if other people's diets are enough to get you buttmad, you should probably try going and fucking yourself for a little bit and see if that helps.

Mount Everest has had 275 deaths in the last decade, and most news outlets usually report their deaths with at least a semblance of respect.

While everyone was getting giddy over the prospect of proving that vegan diets create weaklings, in the very same week, a fellow by the name of Kuntal Joisher climbed Mount Everest successfully. Oh yeah, and he was vegan.

>Bullshit aside, cultivating vegan food takes nearly as much water as breeding meat
Bullshit aside, breeding meat is contributing to one of the largest causes of climate change on the planet.

i like eating meat what other reason do i need?

Yeah, but you gotta pay more for that in normal chains.

I tried it and it definetely seems like a meme. You just gotta cut on,the cafeine, the sugar and you are golden.

How do you disprove a lifestyle choice?

Veganism doesn't real because I've never veganed?

Doesn't prove shit given that most people turn vegan.

Go to India or any vegan shithole, or literal shithole for this given example, and tell me how strong and healthy a vegan life is.

*will make ME vomit

Most of us like/love it

>climate change

jewish meme

>eat plants, bacteria and fungi
>stop short at eating animals because REASONS
Not only is that absolutely arbitrary, it's also false.
You cannot not eat animal products, since they're everywhere, including on and in the plants you eat.
In fact the dead cells in your mouth don't magically vanish, so in a sense you're eating yourself as well.

If you wanna be reasonable, be a vegetarian, or eat meat like most people.

That's not even getting to the point that some arid places are simply unable for humans to inhabit without eating meat, since plant life there is too scarce and tough for humans to thrive on.

Joisher was born in a vegetarian family in Mumbai, and became vegan in 2002

/thread

And the rest of us eat meat.

Enjoy your shitty diet and I'll enjoy mine, friend.

hey you
refute this argument

Oh? So I'd have to eat tons of vegetables which would have a detrimental effect on my health? vegetables are low in calories and fat, while meat contains high amounts of saturated fat and cholesterol which can lead to heart disease and cancer.

Had you ever eaten 1 Kg of lettuce in a single meal?

>wat is fiber

good luck digesting all that shit you fucking tard lmao

broccoli is 2.5% proteins. Beans, lenses, tofu, oatmeal all have high proteins though. If you variate slightly you will get the essential amino acids, no problem.

>became vegan
Your point being that you want to be redundant?

Honestly, I really don't understand why vegans and vegetarians care so much.

You'll never see an non-vegan make a scene because there is no meat in a dish.

Meat eaters don't give a shit about vegans, they're the ones complaining.

Meat eaters have nothing to say about vegans killing plants to eat them either.

In sweden we can buy for around 70€ and the freight is free. not even more expensive, get it within 24 hours

my point is that he was a vegan 14 years before he climbed it, so it's not like he ate meat the day before the hike and then decided to go vegan. also, he was vegetarian to begin with, so you can't claim he ever needed animal protein to be healthy / athletic.

In what point did that fucker ever said he doesn't eat fiber?

Now don't get me wrong, I hate you all alike. But vegans is one of those millenial trends that make you hate them even more.

I actually thought I hate humanity all the same until I met vegans... and hindus at India.

“What do they know—all these scholars, all these philosophers, all the leaders of the world? They have convinced themselves that man, the worst transgressor of all the species, is the crown of creation. All other creatures were created merely to provide him with food, pelts, to be tormented, exterminated. In relation to them [the animals], all people are Nazis; for the animals, it is an eternal Treblinka.” [tweet this]

-Isaac Bashevis Singer, Yiddish author, Nobel Laureate, & Holocaust survivor

i hope this helps

1. yea... they do...
2. I'm not vegetarian by principles, I eat meat when it's offered. you wimply never hear about the vegans that aren't up in everyones faces

Standard virtue signalling.

Bunch of unemployed dyel 20somethings that need to justify their existence.

That's 100% my experience of every vegan I've ever met in real life. Not a single one of them couldn't be slotted into that bracket.

Are you fucking stupid?

I'm not a vegan you fucking queer cunt.

I'm saying there's too much fiber in a vegan diet to actually break down the shit they eat in the first place, so even if you ate your 4kg of broccoli, you'd just shit it all back out.

well the problem imo is that we eat because why the F not, it's legal right? question is should it be legal? I mean if alien life forms come to earth that are way smarter than human would do the same to us, wouldn't we mind? I mean sure we can fight back but not sure we'd win

What's worse? Informing people about how their life choices have detrimental effects to their health, animals, and the environment, or other people needlessly killing billions of animals every year for their appetite? your choice doesn't justify your moral behaviour.

>wouldn't we mind?

????

You could literally go get eaten by something right now, it's just natural. There's no fucking "legality" about it, that's the food chain.

Veganism is bullshit, it's just an excuse for people to complain about something.

/thread

>You'll never see an non-vegan make a scene because there is no meat in a dish
I had. But it's really hugely insanely more common for vegans to get triggered and flip everyshit in their path if they glimpse animal product on a dish.

Fuck that shit niggers.

One problem with that. Your carbon footprint is way larger than mine. I know you don't give a fuck but that shit effects the rest of us. apart from the extremist vegans, they don't generally make it worse for meat eaters.

Little fact for you, meat is the reason we're as smart as we are now. Without it, we would still have the brain capacity as chimpanzees.. explains why you dumbasses still want to eat fruits..
Fucking imbecile

>detrimental effects to their health

Meat as part of a balanced diet isn't unhealthy, it's fucking good for you. Despite your shit-tier 5 minutes spent googling, meat is the best source of protein considering how our digestive system works.

You literally mislead people in order to ram your agenda down their throats. That's the issue here.

yea except I would obviously prefer to survive... wouldn't you?

... Sorry dude. Quite drunk since my day off.

Either way, if I could give a piece of advice don't try to eat a fucking Kilogram of fucking anything. I did it with both meat and lettuce to go into the conclussion none of them add up.

If you eat only meat you are gonna have a shitfest and if you only eat plants you are having a worse shitfest.

Ever wondered why we are cataloged omnivores?

being vegan isnt going to stop anyone from becoming alien cattle the aliens wontr care what are preferred diet is and of course it should be legal i need meat or i simply dont feel satisfied

>Your carbon footprint is way larger than mine

How the fuck could you possibly make that statement knowing nothing about me?

Do you know how long an 8 point buck can provide a family with meat for?

Unless you grow all your own vegetables, which you don't, lets be honest, please shut the fuck up.

I like most foods.

One of my favorite meals is actually a veggie burger with bacon on it.

It's tasty as fuck.

>your choice doesn't justify your moral behaviour
What if I don't give a single fuck about starving nigglets, about shitholes in Asia, about voluntary slavery and about you ramming up cocks up your ass?

Live and let live fuckers.

The only reason veganism is looked down upon is because of edgy in your face vegan fanatics. Nobody wants to be associated with them. Doesn't matter in which case it is. Fuck those people.

So we should ban all carnivorous animals because muh legality and muh ethics?

Or should we just accept that shit is natural and there's nothing wrong with it.

>>born a cajun

Not haveing some form of meat in my diet is impossible.

greenninja.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/energy-efficiency-foods.gif
If you don't believe CO2 is bad for the people then we're on different pages here, my friend.

>
>>detrimental effects to their health
>Meat as part of a balanced diet isn't unhealthy, it's fucking good for you. Despite your shit-tier 5 minutes spent googling, meat is the best source of protein considering how our digestive system works.
>You literally mislead people in order to ram your agenda down their throats. That's the issue here.

Google "china study" come back and say someone needs any animal-protein in his diet

Google 5 min and you will find everything you want

Animal-protein is the best proteinsource if you want fastest grow ... For Cancer

Hold your horses on this one.

We all have a "Carbon Footprint". The only rational and logical solution would be to wipe out human existence.

Unless you are in any way up for that you have the same moral ground than me because you value your life and human existence over the rest.

Compare your teeth with real omnivores

What? Why would I? It's mainly water...
I do on the other hand eat nuts, vegetables, fruits, beans, oumph!, soybean-meat, lenses etc.

I don't see a correlation at all between meat eating and intelligence, but what I do see is a correlation between meat eating and Alzheimer's disease, cooking the food is what allowed our brains to develop because cooking the food allowed us to eat higher volumes.

You're right, I know nothing about you. What I do know is that the meat industry accounts for around 30% of all carbon dioxide emissions, but hey, maybe you don't drive a car and seldomly eat meat.

Veganism is just the healthiest way for you to eat and drink - sience

I agree that's bad and we should slow production of cows around the world. But I don't think we should give it up.

>ITT: Disprove Veganism.
Id eat ppl if it was legal

Hahahha what? This might be true about getting to where we are now but the vegan options nowadays are endless, it's seriously super easy to be vegan and get everything you need. That's probably why so many are turning.

I definately agree.

>eggs above chicken

Yeah ok mate.

So tigers and lions are smarter than you because they eat more meat than you?

By this shit tier logic you should stop using electricity and all motorized transport.

Oh boi vegans are uneducated.

Let me fill you in: meat was the defining factor of the human brain development during evolution. The meat, consumed by my ancestors (maybe yours too) and the future generations brought essential nutrients and amino acids ESSENTIAL to the brain's good development.. as time went on, with the constant flux of said nutrients, the human brain was able to develop to what it is now..

Those veggies did a number on your brain

Nope, but definitely smarter than the antelope who eats nothing but grass you dumbass veggie fed fuckface

Yea of course, lowering meat consumtion and not driving a large car however is just two very easy ways an individual can decrease their carbonfootprint. Giving up on cloths electronics and plastics would be unimaginable by most of us.

The goal for humanity isn't to not produce CO2, it's to produce less of it (4th year student in master of chemical engineering in sweden)

She's Vegan. Just so you all know.

Yeah, because producing enough of all those on an industrial scale to replace the meat industries is actually easy.

Everything causes cancer, even Soy if you couldn't give enough of a fuck to actually know it.

We can all have a more little carbon footprint.

There aren't that much onmivores with the same teeth. And we are the assholes of the animal kingdom so this doesn't mean shit.

Because of protein and nutrient replacement. How am I supposed to eat 1 Kg of broccoli to get the proteins I need?

>Because being trendy is more important than recognizing others people logic
You see, humans have being omnivores all their existence. Meat lets you eat a kilometric fuckton of proteins and calories in a single bite. That and a huge load of other factors made humans the pinnacle of evolution... I.e. the bullies of the food chain.

It's fine that you believe so. I like to think different. Let's agree to disagree.

Because humans have to eat some form of life to be able to sustain their own. If you use any sort of morals to justify that eating one form of life, then those same moral restrictions apply to the others. The plants don't wish to be consumed, and animals don't wish to be consumed.

Eat what you want cause you're still a heartless bastard for eating whatever you consume. The only thing you can swallow that didn't kill anything is a damn rock if it were sterilized in the vacuum of space. Stop making dietary bullshit a damn moral argument to stroke your little dicklet and your massive, chlorophyll fueled ego.

different sources will tell you different things, it's all about how you solve the separation problems in the Life Cycle Analysis (LCA)

Every plain protein will make u vomit

no but using less of it is no doubt better. taking the bus, for instance. there is no need to reach zero emissions but lowering CO2 is a need for humans to survive in the future

Just as a sidenote, yes, we should.

Think it like this, why do we need to write so much bullshit in an anonymous board for people why don't know and will never meet? Why going to a work to do jackshit all day, everyday?

She pretends to be vegan. Just so you all know.

Pardon?

Actually I don't give a shit.

If you think it's more carbon efficient to eat chicken than eggs you're a fucking retard, like literally you are the kind of person I would consider mentally impaired and unable to make it through day to day life without assistance, based on your lack of reason and basic powers of deduction.

That is only due to the inability to obtain large amounts of plant food from agriculture as well as there being an ice age.

Although there are certain fatty acids and proteins that are required for optimal brain growth and development, those can easily be acquired through eating nuts, avocados, beans, mushrooms, lichen, olives, grapes, grains and many many more.

So it proofs nothing?

>Why going to a work to do jackshit all day, everyday?

What possible job are you doing where you genuinely feel you accomplish nothing useful?

Are you even employed?

>Yeah, but you gotta pay more for that in normal chains.

What sort of weirdo specialty shit do you think vegans eat?

This asshole got the joke!

Un-fucking-believable... Now I remember why I still come to this place.

>lowering CO2 is a need for humans to survive in the future

>literally believing a jewish meme circulated to destabilize the economy of their rivals in the middle east

You're fucking stupid, mate.

>How am I supposed to eat 1 Kg of broccoli to get the proteins I need?
because there is only one thing in the world that isn't meat and it's broccoli...?

check what red lenses contain:
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4338/2

Is that enough of a amino acid variation for you? If you can't make lenses taste well then the problem is most likely the cook or the attitude.

Learn English first, then come debate publicly.

>So it proofs nothing?
>proofs

Jesus you vegans are so stupid

That was actually a pretty decent proof of concept, user.

Very true, hence why veganism is inferior, it's so less practical.

Nearly everything in this post makes no sense or is wrong

>Yeah, because producing enough of all those on an industrial scale to replace the meat industries is actually easy.
Yes. trust me, I'm an engineer.

What do you think the animals you eat eat? You need 10J energy in plants for every 1J energy in meat, the cows need to walk around etc.