twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's written by sjw cucks

Because of the tumblrinas and shoehorning PC culture garbage

Because it's some dumb SJW bullshit

Probably sux

It pushes a liberal agenda.
Fandom is also cancerous, and almost made some artist kill herself

Story?

Because the writers try and push their faggot beliefs onto kids through their cartoon

Because it broke a wall that didn't need breaking. I don't wanna hear about that shit whilst watching a cartoon. Even Family Guy goes to far with the modern reflection bullshit.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/zamii070-harassment-controversy

Fucking normie shit. It's the kind of shit that normies who pretend they're nerds watch.

I fucking hate them.

Man, my jimmies sure are rustled.

It's a good show, its just the SJW fanbase that is so bad.

Swear, too many cartoons are basing their story off of what's happening irl.

No one wants to watch something like that, we just want to laugh not be reminded off all the shit that's been going on as of late.

Because of the disonance created when the creators and fans say that it's supposed to be a series that will teach children how to be tolerant and good people...

But then they use terrible main characters who perform unforgivable acts (ex. Amethyst's emotional blackmail of Steven's father, Pearl's unhealthy obsession with Rose Quartz), blatant depictions of sex (you call it "fusion", but look at the god damn dancing, it's fucking fucking), and plotlines about rape.

And the fandom is all to eager to dog pile anybody who disagrees with them (including people involved in the production of the show).

IM NOT READING THIS BUT I JUST WANT TO WARN EVERYONE

SPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERT SPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERTSPOILERALERT

I'd say it was a good show, emphasis on was.

It started out great, but slowly declined each season, and now it's cancer.

trips of truth

The creator of the show is a SJW too

Exactly, i miss the good old days of family guy

I need torrent for S2 and forward. Can't find it anywhere. Prefer OV+subs if possible.

Is this real?

I hope not

All of this
/thread

bump

Nah, its fake

I agree with all of this
I still watch it, all the SJW shit aside there is some pretty good character development and the over all story isn't total shit. And there are jokes that will get a genuine laugh out of me. But the show and its fan bias is still pretty much cancer. But what "Fandom" isn't anymore?