My sister is being a bitch to me like she always is. Dubs or 69 determines what I respond with

My sister is being a bitch to me like she always is. Dubs or 69 determines what I respond with.

Stfu or I'll rape your ass

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Your adopted

Tell her you'll help her out if she sends nudes. Then post.

Only if you send me a pic of your boobs

Bitch. I cum on you while your'e sleeping.

Why dont you try acting like you have a fucking backbone and tell her to go fuck herself.

when you suck my dick

is this because i won't fuck you?

Just a small tasty of my mighty blackness.

This

Rolling for dubs

Winrar

I have your sex tape pics

Well I jizzed in your drink bitch

Reroll

send her a picture of your dick/vagina and say suck it

Roll

Tits or Gtfo bitch

Show me your vagina

This

rerollllll

fucking roll

Say hi to Sup Forums, bitch

Send Nudes

Rolling

roll

you look like youve had enough food

roll

god dammit
reroll

*send dick pic*

Roll this

rollan

OMG reroll

I will for a nude in return

Roll em

sit on my face

kek this

I saw dad masturbating to a picture of you.

Roll

Tip your fedora to her fam.

reroll again

Rollin

WINRAR

winrarrrrrrrr

Send dick pick

this

nypa

Winrar

Tits or gtfo

post response

winrar

Rolllllll

winrar

roll

Winrar

roool

This now

send dick pic.
"When you suck this"

You shouldn't talk to me like that. Show me respect or i won't talk to you.

Ooooh trips

This

Do it

cant stop rolling

of yourself*

This 1