youtube.com/watch?v=yiaUusr7YdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ireland is the 6th baltic nation

Did you get your meme machine yet?

AWAE BACK TAE RUSSIA WITH YAE

Good thread.

unite, then team up with scotland to destroy and conquer england

fix your keyboard? 20 euros!?

Last time I bought a console was almost 10 years ago.

ignore him he's probably a pole

will gladly buy any estonian a pint

youtube.com/watch?v=yiaUusr7YdY

Ireland's future

Irish nationalism will die

theres an estonian qt in my university course but she dresses in poor people clothes and wears barely any makeup
why does she do this?

What schools are these anyway? I never see anywhere in Ireland with this density of foreigners excepted herds of Spanish students.

>10 years ago.

Ireland's future

northerners want no part of this

offer each northern family one million Euros and we will consider

delet

how sad do you have to be to post pictures of primary school children and equate it with some sort of failure on the part of ireland that we have some schools that are majority foreigner

I'm going to guess it's somewhere in Blanchardstown.

autism

its pretty much dead at the moment. I wouldn't really call republicanism or sinn fein nationalism
hopefully it will kick start itself again soon

>schools are majority minority

despite being a small nation i truly do not know every estonian chick

Close, Adamstown IIRC.

A real modernist clusterfuck.

About as sad as someone with minority majority schools in his country.

and what are 4, 5 and 6?

4. Finland
5. ?
6. ??

The Finn gets it.

>tfw no Baltistic gf to stand at bus stops with

yeah she does sound pretty autistic but I thought maybe that was just an accent

This isn't /r/ireland, lad.

< Cork primary school

australia and nz

finland is corrupted with scandicuckism

>On February 12, 2009, Adamstown, the new neighbourhood being built on the west side of Dublin, won a "Sustainable Communities" award from the UK's Royal Town Planning Institute. It was the only non-UK project to pick up a prize at the annual awards ceremony, and was entered by South Dublin County Council and Chartridge, the developers (comprising Castlethorn Construction, Maplewood Homes and Tierra Construction). The award recognises that Adamstown has been properly planned and balances living accommodation with infrastructure, such as shops, cinema, train station, swimming pool, library, health centres, restaurants, schools, mixed places of worship and parks, among other facilities. Adamstown is Ireland's first Strategic Development Zone, which means that the construction of homes runs in tandem with such facilities. The judges praised the design and layout of Adamstown for its "modern vernacular" and said it would be a "model for development elsewhere"

The shoneenism is really the cherry on top.

Cork again, black kids learning about 1916

Keep talking about Finland. It triggers Irish people.

Based Star Trek desu.

it takes time for estonians to open up to foreigners. sometimes years, sometimes never. we are just reserved in emotional response. if you want to think of it in terms of the int meme of autism be my guest, but then i'd just call you a fucking moron.

< Waterford

you sound pretty autistic

Not entirely convinced that Finns exist desu.

i actually knew nothing about finnish people before Sup Forums but it really makes me dislike them
all the """"""""""ironic"""""""""" cuck threads are made by finns

my written replies have a sound? maybe you should take your pills now

They are made by a legit half Somali. He's got deep issues.

Re-watched TNG on 1channel recently and that scene was in it, dunno if it was banned or cut and left in the DVD

irish people are quite friendly to strangers usually. In that way most eastern europeans seem unfriendly to us

lol really? Thats weird, theres a half asian yank that used to make them all the time too.
Racemixing was a mistake

This is exactly what I mean, lad. You're highly autistic.

>most eastern europeans
bit insulting, but whatever

we're not like them at all tho. compared to us most eastern europeans are quite open and friendly in normal communication. they speak with elevated voices and wave their hands a lot. we don't do that shit.

I watched it online and it had it in it.

Never got into DS9, supposedly the Bajoran vs Cardassian thing is supposed to be interesting.

the Tuam mother and baby home news is really awful to think about

SF's going to end on 28 seats

Stop thinking about it then.

i heard about it years ago
why is it coming back up?

Burn the turf, in shit you will surf.

They finally dug up the site where the bodies were said to be.

>when the wife doesn't have the husband's surname

Went through it recently, I'd recommend giving it a rewatch now your older, it's not as good as TNG and different to voyager. The cardasian stuff is great and takes bits from gulag archipelago whilst the bajorans are pretty much any guerilla movement and heavily freedom of their own religion, given the Irish started guerilla warfare the comparisons are there. The whole Sisko is the emissary annoyed the tits off me.

>when the husband takes the wife's surname and gives some retarded nu-male justification for it

Disgusting

Wall to protect norn iron when?

>I'd recommend giving it a rewatch now your older
I didn't grow up on Star Trek actually. I only binge-watched TNG last year and the first season of the first one.
Tried to get enthusiasm about DS9 but I couldn't, even though the Bajoran stuff was pretty interesting and Ro did nothing wrong.

are the Irish racist against these kids too or just people with Scottish surnames

what constituencies would Fianna Fail run in?
which SF MLAs would they target for seat-snatching?
would they run for westminster? That obviously opens the question, will they swear allegiance to the british crown? This has implications for the party in the south if they do.

and what would their policies be? If they would hypothetically align with SDLP, would they have similar policies? They're both centrist parties more or less. Or would they have similar policies to SF?

If the former, then why expect victory? The SDLP's policies have been thoroughly rejected today. If the latter, why would SF voters switch to FF/SDLP if they didn't offer anything different?

there ARE people who would hypothetically vote for Fianna Fail in northern Ireland. Unfortunately for FF, these people are generally SDLP or 'neutral' party voters, parties which have been badly squeezed today. You can't align with a loser party and expect to become a winner.

Hopefully these questions and the logical answers can inform people on the potential success or lack thereof for Fianna Fail trying to run for election in the north

We don't see the difference, McNigger.

Lucan

>will they swear allegiance to the british crown? This has implications for the party in the south if they do.
It doesn't really. FF overcame their oath to the Crown back with De Valera. They put aside their abstention and took their seats. Hence the reason they became Fianna Fáil rather than continuing to stand as "Republican Sinn Féin".

They're not going to "align" with the SDLP. The SDLP is going to become FF. That is the entire point. Those 5 or 6 seats the SDLP will have should simply become Fianna Fáil seats.

Of course they should sit at Westminster. Presumably Nationalists want a voice there, and if SF won't take those seats, FF will.

I can't tell you what FF's policies will be 4 years down the line but what I CAN tell you is that FF will sniff out what are electoral concerns and will run a much better campaign than the SDLP will put up.

Fianna Fáil are populists, pure and simple. What they think will get them into power, they will go after. They aren't constrained by principles.

Carlow

do all these kids learn Gaelic?

No, they get an exemption if they're fucking foreigners. Baffling move if they were actually serious about "integrating" these people and not diluting us.

Wexford

will the brave warriors of Sup Forums ask them to go home?

they were born here

ah yes, (((educate together)))

>live in the countryside
>only niggers around are half-cast brazilians who keep to themselves

>move to Dublin near a fucking (((educate together)))
>niggers and kids hanging around together as if it's normal

Would be funny if you got arrested and had to explain why you have pictures of kids on your computer

I used to drive by a school in blanchardstown every day and the yard was like 70+% nonwhite
blanch is also a place that RTE ran a segment about "White flight" from that area

>tfw used to live in the middle-class area of blanchardstown
Was fairly white.

Watching DS9 lads.

>DS9

Impressive

Danke

I have genuinely seen more yanks defending ireland than actual paddys its kinda funny

Don't crosspost in /brit/

So bets on the next assembly election. August?

Thoughts?

Wonder if they even care about the assembly elections.

2024, as part of the reorganised Irish Galactic Empire.

>they will swear allegiance to the queen

demonstrably a bad position to take with NI nationalists. They'll never win westminster seats anyway because it's first past the post and SF will have those seats (but they won't take them - they have a mandate not to; nationalists support SF's abstentionism in every single general election to westminster).

Nonetheless it will come up in hustings and in SF propaganda that FF will swear an oath to the queen and are by definition not republicans, which is not popular with voters

>they are unprincipled populists
AND they will effectively be parachuting candidates into the north or using SDLP puppets. The people will realise this easily. I will also point out that People Before Profit are the arch-populists, literally just promising massive amounts of benefits and whatever unlikely demands local people might make, and they target Sinn Féin just like you're saying FF would. It has been tried before. And today that was overwhelmingly rejected. They scraped one MLA, from the fifth and final one available in one constituency, and the rest of their candidates badly lost.

In a way I actually want Fianna Fail to run in the north, just to see them lose. Both big Dáil parties have abandoned their responsibilities of the GFA. They're happy using us as pawns to pressurise the UK government on brexit by threatening to put up border stations and posts, and they constantly try and mudsling SF in the south. I hope they try using the tired old ""but muh 'RA" that they're so fond of resorting to, in this hypothetical election. We would see how far that gets them with nationalist voters in the north. lmao.

They honestly just couldn't know what a quagmire they'd be getting themselves into.

I for one welcome our new fenian overlords.

/éire/ is a capitalist general

*distributist

>Going on a quest to lose her virginity with every species of creature breaking their dicks on her rock hard hymen only for her to realize that only the power of pure love can melt away for vaginal fortress

Irish women were made for _______ cock

WTF

MY

Where the FUCK is Jaggy?

Gets good around season 2, basically when Sisko grows a beard. Like TNG gets good when Ryker grows a beard. Watching star trek enterprise, it's pathetic. Maybe because no one grows a beard...
Hmmm really makes you think.
That political movement killed more than the Nazis and had failed numerous times around the world, it's a poorly thought through, over idolised tom foolery.

>Brit posting
Meanwhile outside his window.

and now that we've put that awful Fianna Fail business to bed, back to the DUP..

>nationalists support SF's abstentionism in every single general election to westminster
Yet how did a unified Unionist plan fuck SF out of a seat, unless the turnout to support SF was lagging?

>It has been tried before.
Comparing a fucking rag-tag bunch of Communists who attack a left-wing party from the left does not mean that FF will have the same result.

Fianna Fáil can be credited with transforming the Irish economy into the Celtic Tiger (and its downfall but that would have occurred regardless of who was in power), they can be credited with turning the Republic into a thriving first-world economy. Fianna Fáil has a track record of running a country. The fucking PBP do not.

>They honestly just couldn't know what a quagmire they'd be getting themselves into.
I think you're grossly misunderestimating the cute heure nature of Fianna Fáil.

They were credited with destroying the country and being absolutely corrupt. They were decimated as a party.

5 years on. 5 years, and they're now the most popular party in Ireland, they enjoy almost a third of the electorate's open support in recent polls. They're the only thing keeping Fine Gael in power.

I know that the politics in the Republic and the North is different, but thinking that somehow SF is impervious to FF simply on the basis of the SDLP (who have never run a country) or the PBP (who are quacks and lunatics) are the same kettle of fish as FF is completely deluded.

Fianna Fáil is an entirely different beast altogether. Sure, they won't be an overnight success but give it 5 or 10 years down the line?

Fianna Fáil is pragmatic. Fianna Fáil has the funds. Fianna Fáil has the experience, the strategies, the electoral tactics. Fianna Fáil's greatest strength is parish pumping and tapping the pulse of an electorate.

His mayor of his capital. Truly paving the way to the future they are.

I thought early season TNG was alright except for an excess of "magic space feelies" like Farpoint and the Traveller, I didn't notice a rapid increase in quality as the seasons went on, though I could tell by the 4th that it was a lot better than it was in the original two seasons.
The characters mightn't have been established early on, and they had too many fucking holodeck episodes, but I remember a few good ones with Data and the Ferengi in the first two seasons.
Most of the real stinkers for me were in the later seasons, like "tell me about your sexual organs" and the one where they "devolve" into ridiculous things like the cat turning into a modern iguana for some reason.

Finished the episode I left off on in DS9, episode 8, it was pretty good.

Top lad.

Takes Unionist-tier gall and ignorance to make out Ireland as bad as the UK, cucked as it's getting.

>at pub
>penny arcade starts playing
>all the prods have smiles that reach their ears
>all the rickies look like some shat on their foot

its laughable at the things brit/pol/ and co make about Ireland vs the uk. The uk is probably only behind sweden and germany when it comes to shit like that, and atleast sweden and germany can boast that their ethnic population is rich, more than half of britain is poor as fuck

GERRY SURGE
32 COUNTY REPUBLIC NOW

sad!

>>all the prods have smiles that reach their ears
How high is that? Inbreeding makes it hard to generalise for them.

Correct.