Why are people upset he won?

Why are people upset he won?

This is going to be a hilarious four years.

Because he's a petulant shitstain

What's honestly going to change in your day to day though? You know politics is all bullshit, right?

Drugs and healthcare may get harder to acquire. My mom might not get social security even though she paid into it for forty plus years and then I'd have to help her out financially. Trade wars with China will play hell with the economy. I don't make a ton of money to begin with, I could conceivably be homeless before we get a chance to replace him.

It worries me that someone with the mind of a 10 year old is in charge of the most powerful and influential country on earth.

because he is a dick and is gonna fuck up the U.S but it was fun when we decided to vote for a meme.

wow this is like obamas birth certfificate

but yeah fuck trump hope he gets everything the replublicans threw at Obama ten fold

Obama didn't take to twitter whenever some random insulted him. Trump is a pussy. Shut the fuck up and be president

>to be a hilarious four years

but not hillaryous

Because the masses are a bunch of queers controlled by the everything they hear and read in the media like sheep. They are unable to think for themselves, and swallow all the democratic propaganda because that's what they have been programmed for.

"I know this is all true because I read it on breitbart"

grasp harder
pretend with greatest possible intensity

true in the USA for decades

Uh... and the Republican party didn't fall for propaganda?

>Mexico is sending us rapists and drugs are pouring over the border
>I am the only one who can defeat ISIS
>America is currently a third world country
>ISIS is coming to America to kill you and your family, I will stop this
>Hillary is a dangerous and corrupt criminal, I will lock her up!
>DC is too swampy and filled with special interest lobbyists, I will drain the swamp

Good thing Trump supporters didn't fall for propaganda or flat out lies.

no loans? If i had russias loans, id have a leverage against them!

pls explain...

>four years

You mean eight.

Seriously, he'll get two terms. People just had enough of politicians bullshit so decided to vote for the meme.

THAT should be more worrying than trying to pretend he's a sexist racist homophobe whatever.

The fact that the general population is SO FUCKING FED UP with political lies and half truths they'll vote for anyone else. Literally anyone else.

The whole of politics is a cesspit. And you know it is.

I would grasp harder but it doesn't seem fair when up against a guy with such tiny hands.

If that corrupt old lady won you wouldn't hear half as much whining and wailing as you hear now from all those self pitying stereotypes. Hurr durr omg im crying because Trump won, boohoo the big mean racist man!
Grow up fagwipe, don't go on your knees for the overly out milked political correctness

I think dems will come out hard in the primaries like the repubs did after Obama was elected and ride that into the 2020 election unless Trump doesn't Trump it up which I can't see him not doing.

Yes, the Republicans took the Obama 2012 win quite well.

Oh wait...

Mommy's little first time voters didn't like losing.

I just think it's weird he doesn't "know" when to use quotes