New WWYD Thread

New WWYD Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be graphic

I would take her out on a nice date and then create a lovely painting for her.

I'd bleach her skin and take her out for a nice dinner

nice cleavage. wanna glide my tongue through every inch of her fat tits and flick her dark nipples until they swell with milk.

How would you turn one (or both) into your sex slave?

Just have them get freaky with each other while I watch.

I would be lying it I said I never thought about lefty tying up and dominating righty

sauce, id pull out thise big asss tits out and squeeze the shit out of them. and rame my dick on her from behind. post her insta pleaseeee.

I'd provide lefty with plenty of toys and encourage her to be as rough as possible on rightly.

Ask her who the fuck Julian and Gabriel are.

saved her set from last nite not original op of pics just to get thread rolling

How would that go?

If she was just a rando you wouldn't have posted her multiple times and said "be graphic".

Faggot.

most likely start out with lefty tied up, doubled over a saw horse and lefty has a nice strap on and a whip to start the fun.

oh shit goteeem, check these dubs too..

Reaply 4 reply

some female i know on earth

Fuck her on the floor while playing with her tits. End up cumming on her tits then run my dick across her face.

Do

pick one and WWYD? be detailed

fuck her hard while she's on her back so I can watch those titties bounce, then shoot cum down her throat.
I'd love to see her lips wrapped around my cock as I'm fucking that cute face.

wwyd? r4r

WWYD to Natashia?

ace detective here , maybe i hadnt gotten to what i want to post here and responded to you first. and im def not the be graphic user ur right about that at least. well whatever you say bud.

Id definitely have lefty slobbing all over my balls and ass lower shaft naked while righty is riding my dick

I would totally take advantage of her laying submissively on that counter top.

Force right to eat left's pussy while I fuck left's mouth. Have them then both lick my cock and cum on both their faces.

niice. more revealing?

WWYD to my sister?

Would tie both girls up and run a train on both. They would bothe be coverd in cum.

Would lay her on her back and tit fuck her after i would push her face down in the sand and fuck her ass until i came inside her
Reply 4 reply

nah. shes just my buddy on FB

Be detailed Sup Forums

You sick fuck

Have me ride my while I sit in that goofy chair. Bury my head between her tits and cum inside her pussy.

WWYD to Jackie?

thats too bad. shes fine as fuck.

Guess I would start by slowly stripping her clothes off and seeing how good she gives head once I'm nice and hard.

What would you do to my Stepmom?

Push her down the stairs.

mate, buy mdma and tell them to hang out at your place to try it for the first time. i guarantee insane sex

I liked it better when she was all helpless on the table, look like she can't resist my cock though. I plow her from behind now that she's begging for it.

Have her get on my knees and suck my cock to get it moist. Once it is covered in her slobber bend her over that desk and fuck her in the ass and cum inside it.

Do these sisters

wwyd

yup.

wwyd?

turn 360 degrees and run away, disgusting.

tittyfuck left, while right eats her out, fuck them both from behind while fingering the other, then cum on both their faces
'd rip her top off and start massaging those tits while she strokes me. Bend her over and fuck her cunt raw. Give her a nice hot creampie to finish.

wwyd? r4r

Wwyd?

wwyd?

No one believes you.

got any more showing off her legs and feet?

Easier to believe if you hadn't used the same filename the past five times you've posted these. Just admit it.

shes definitely good for a facefucking. have her slobber all over my cock and and slurp down every last drop of my hot jizz and she spits some out onto her hands and then rubs it in her pussy.

I would force her to her knees and tgroat fuck her hard making her choke and gag on my cock id start to tit fuck her after and cake her face in cum.

I would take both girls and tie them up id let people use left as i take right and use her nice and hard filling her ass and cunt with cum multiple times.

I would make both girks deeptgroat my cock making them gag and choke on me multiple tines until i cake their faces in cum.

Reply 4 reply
(Also if ya have a kik post it and we can do more there)

user posted this in last thread anyone else save?

nice, that's the exact position I want her in while her head bobs up and down my cock.

wwyd?

never saw her before, but I'd love a blow job from her laying that way while she rubs her little stocking feets together.

>WWYD
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8

>wwyd?
turn 360 degrees and run away

wwyd ?

>wwyd ?
turn 360 degrees and run away