Why does Marina and the Diamonds seem so fake to me?

Like, I'm listening to her songs, like

youtube.com/watch?v=NjX3omhMR0g

Teen idle. Do I not inderstand her? Is she ironic? Or is she just a Lana-wannabe?

Teen Idle and Electra Heart as a whole have nothing to do with Marina and the Diamonds since the album is about an alt persona. While working on EH she got to work with way to many people and only thing she did was write lyrics sing and perform etc. So i hope i answered your question if i can tell you that especially FROOT snd TFJ are the albums that would describe Marinas life the best

Because she is.

She tried selling out on her SECOND album in 2012 but failed, everything she does is nothing but an attempt at squeezing out the most money possible.

Don't even waste your time with this cunt, listen to female artists that are actually talented and aren't greedy grabblers who only care about money and not about making unique good music.

It's also pathetic how she tried to justify selling out by "creating a character"

She had to do all of those thing you mongo.

She said in an interview that she was forced to work with all of those co producers etc and pnly thing she did was write the lyrics. Marina is used to do everything on her own. Thats also why she already started working on FROOT while still working on EH. Just look at who worked on Froot and compare it to EH and youll see that she didnt sold out

She literally did, her main goal was to be famous. She always said it was her goal, but as we all know she failed.

Why would Froot be 75% filler if it was "so important" to her? She also openly lied to her fans about the availability of her merch in order to squeeze some shekels out of them.

She's a homophobic, racist, smug cunt who only sees the people that like her music as money printers, but she was dumb enough to slightly show her power level and is now getting boycotted by the ((media))

>tfw knew some guy that was stalking her in like 2009

Being a fake pop slut who can actually write lyrics is better than being an authentic pop slut tee bee aych

Marina can't write for shit, Charli is one of the biggest and greatest songwriters in pop right now.

I want you to remember that Marina thought these lyrics were acceptable in any way

>I want back my virginity, so I can feel infinity
>give me good and pure what you waiting for
>I know i can't have it all, but without you I am afraid of fall
>rule number three, wear you heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat (this doesn't make sense in any way)
>Is it a human trait or learned behavior, are you killing for yourself or killing for your savior

EH is supposed to be her pretending to be the average american woman. So yes, it is fake, just like the average american woman.

Also
TFJ>>>>>>FROOT>>>>>∞>>>>EH

ironically selling out is still selling out.

why is this her only good album?

Why did she choose to immediately sell out only to fail and fade into obscurity?

Glad she's irrelevant, old, ugly, flat chested and assed now.

She also ruined her voice with smoking, haha! What loser! Dumb cunt, this is what she gets for being a greedy grabbler that chose money over making unique good music. Glad no one cares about her anymore, even faggots have abandoned her because they realised she's a homophobic cunt who only tried to cash out on them.

This is what a loser looks like, she even got cheated on and wrote a song about it(lol cuck xDD!!). What a pathetic woman.

all of you are fucking full of shit. Of course Marina isnt the greatest artist of all time, but she isnt bad. If you all knew under what kind of circumstances she got famous or how she lived you would understand her thirst for being famous or making money. She sometimes also writes edgy and completely senseless lyrics but she still made some gems between them. A lot of artists you like also sold out but you guys never talk about that. All you do is talk shit about her like you have nothing else to do all day. Its somewhat pathetic and i seriously dont have the will and energy to respond to all of these replies because at the end the thread will be archived or 404d and the discussion will stop there and someone else will start the same thread the next day and it will go on and on and on. I love Marina and her music and i will stick to that and now fuck off you assholes

Why do you post like a 14 year old girl?

He's not wrong, Marina is a fake cunt. She's a business genius though, she knows how to decept her fans and milk the most money out of her minimal following.

Can you tell me more how she sold herself out? I don't get the whole thing.

she chose to abandon everything that made her unique on her SECOND album, she worked with the biggest producer and songwriter in mainstream pop music and created this abomination. It's generic garbage and it flopped, she was hoping to finally hit the mainstream with this but instead she lost all of her old fans and is an irrelevant old hag now who jews her minimal following out of every shekel, even if it's questionable whenever it's legal what she does, like undisclosed sponsorship, false advertisement etc.

She never did. After TFJ, her label saw huge potential in Marina and her work. So what they did is to appeal her and her music and good as possible to the mainstream listener. Back than EDM and especially electronic music got really famous. So her label got a lot of famous producers who worked with other big artists and they started working on EH. Marinas role in the work was really small. She once said that the only thing she did was writing the lyrics for the songs. so the producers made some instrumentals, Marina had to write lyrics to them and they went further and said to her that she should write the lyrics i such a way that they are appealing to the youth etc. While working on EH Marina got really depressed and tired, because she usually works on everything and has a big influence on the end product, while here all she did was create an alt persona and again write the lyrics. She also then started working on FROOT and started to write some lyrics and produce some instrumentals on her own. she did all the promoting for EH and got a huge fanbase of gay guys and little girls, since the music is most appealing to them. Real fans who listened to her from the beginning of her career on myspace felt betrayed and called her a sellout without looking at the background. just listen to Happy from FROOT and youll know that she never really sold out for any reason. All these faggots her saying that she has a inner jew are fucking morons without any background knowlegde of her just starting to talk shit, because EH and TFJ have worlds between them and dont sound similar to each other music or lyrically

fuck off you moron

haha! No, Marina chose to sell out. Why else would she try to Jew her fans out of every single penny?

how is she doing that exactly?

She openly lied to her fans about the availability of her merch, she said it will only be available for one more day a year ago yet it's still available to this day, clearly she did it so people buy them because they "won't be available soon".

She also posted numerous undisclosed sponsored content on her social media, something that is illegal in the UK.

You know that her label is doing merch related things and they told her to say it. The jews behind this are the real traitors

You do know that one of the biggest income sources of artists are merch right? Since the record label takes a big cut of all music sales, and it would be sketchy and illegal for her record label to give her false information for an advertisement.

She's the Jew here.

I unironically like Primadonna.

That is about it though. I hate the rest of her new shit.

Lynch me Sup Forums.