I'd appreciate a serious answer or two

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's AIDS man, you're gonna die

AIDS

canser, cut it off until's too late

They look like hair follicles forming

have you been wanking or scratching your balls/dick a lot?

have the same thing its probs just hair pores or smth... tho if its itchy.. its aids

Looks like herpes, bro. Stop fucking dogs.

fordyce, you as good as dead

Nothing. Do not know the english name for it, but it is something everyone has more or less. Usually on the sack.

So does it go away or wat? Do chicks give a shit?

thanks btw

Cancer.

Sorry OP, it's too far gone for anything less than amputation.

starch masks

Looks like an arrow

>fordyce
This

>serious answer or two

Goes to /b.

>hurdurgautism.gif

Here's your answer. It's herpichyphighonoraids

Yes, but I'd say that's true from the day I was born

>mfw I have the same "things" on my dick

That's yo hand, nigga.

yeah its just hair. Chicks wont notice unless you cut it off or if they stare at your dick for a few hours.

Yeah, chicks give a shit. They're disgusting. Rub some toothpaste on it and let it sit. It'll make them go away.

ya got super aids

its celery

Loads of people have it, girls don't give a fuck

Most people have this. Completely normal, harmless. Not a disease. It's there to stay though.

Thanks fag, glad you found an accurate diagnosis as you looked at a pic of my dick

That is penile cancer. I advise you amputate before it spreads.

Looks like a fungal "infection". Got one before on my hand when I had a cast for a month due to not being able to wash it. Could be wrong, but it looks very similar and is harmless. I don't remember the medical term for it though.

In short, wash your cock and change underwear at least every two days you filthy fuck.

you can't remove them, just try to keep the area clean and hygienic to stop infection.

cancer. or herpes. most likely penis cancer herpes. could also be the plague.

fordyce spots, will go away on its own but its not a disease or anything bad. if it doesnt go away you can use acne medicine on it

Nah, you gotta let your dick sit in some fuckin lemon water for a few hours. Should clear up just like that.

Thanks peepz for the diagnosis

Fordyce spots

looks like allergy bumps

you're boyfriend drew a red arrow on it. You can probably wash it off with some water. If not, try some rubbing alcuhol, in case youre boyfriend is a faggot. Oh, wait.....

And no, I am not a robot.

nothing important

It's called fordyce spots. Sadly they don't go away on their own and are very very hard to remove. I cannot tell you if chicks actually give a fuck. Some say sex feels better with them, some say they are gross and will make it impossible to give blowjobs.
It can be fixed with some kind of cosmetic therapies and shit, there are a lot of bullshit methods on the internet like using castor oil, teatree oil and other kind of bullshit, don't - don't waste your time. These stuff do not work.
It is unknown what causes them, although it's known to be clogged sebum, which means it happens because of oily skin, which means it's probably due to hormonal imbalance. Which is absolutely normal for young people. There are some medicine online that are said to do the work, but I don't know a single person actually succeeding with them.
Depending on where you live and how shy you are, they can easily be removed by dermatologist I think. You will forget they existed in a week.

Those are fordyce spots. Don't try to cut them off you'll make it worse. There isn't a product you can buy to get rid of them. Most guys have them though, it's all good. If you absolutely want to get rid of them you can go to a dermatologist. It'll cost you about $2000 to zap them off.

you are growing feathers,
i envy you
you will be able to fly soon.

Ayyy i dont have them
Does that make me cool?

They are fordyce spots, they don't need to e treated but can be treated with a CO2 laser.

Just say the condom is ribbed

That makes you a minority. Meaning you're gonna be on the other side of a wall soon.
#trumpputin2016

You have low testosterone.

I'll be looking for your trapthread once you're on HRT

yeah, thats right, folicles with aids.

Srs answer: its normal, i have it too, doesnt go away, has no negative effects, you should have had these for a long time are you 12 or did you srsly just realize that you have shit growing on your balls?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

looks like worms

You're still in luck.
Mine go all the way up the shaft to the foreskin...

Does anyone have fordyce spots near the head of their penis? I have normal ones going up the underside of my shaft, but there's 2 distinct ones almost perfectly lined up with the underside of the head of my cock. Like, it almost looks like a piercing. Every girl that's sucked my dick says she likes them, but I still have no fucking clue what they are, and I've never seen it on anyone else.

Thanks for the arrow OP, wouldn't have been able to identify the obvious Syphilis otherwise

This guy is right
It's a fungal infection
Clear daily dry well
Apply peroxide to area daily
Boom gone

These are stretchmarks

it seems to be a large vagina

Looks like hpv aka genital warts (not dangerous)

>peroxide

If it were a fungal infection he'd need something like miconazole nitrate. Which it isn't, though. He'd know a fungal infection if he had one - perfect circular pattern that grows outward and leaves inflamed, perfectly hairless skin in the center, and itches like hell.

This suggestion is meant to burn the skin off your dick, OP.

looks like a red arrow to me

Fordyce spots. Completely natural and harmless. No girl has ever cared about them that has went near my penis.

Untreatable also but don't worry.

>fungal infection if he had one - perfect circular pattern

I don't believe you, show your cock.

It's a form of HPV expression.

They're sebaceous glands, just about everyone has them to some extent.

Doesnt everyone have that?

Did you recently shave your penis?

chill! It's natural nubs.

They can be removed with laser surgery or with some weird needle-popping-thing (where they basically pinch a hole and squeeze out the puss)... However laser surgery can leave scars (not wurf it from what I've read) - dont know about the needle thing, there are vids on YT showing it though.

Overall, just leave 'em.

both of you fgts are wrong.. you gotta drench that shit in some cement, then grab a hammer and clean

you have oily skin. its common.

Brah peroxide is a natural antifungal
Ringworm is perfect circle
But not all fungal infection makes perfect circles
The raises skin tells me it's a fungal infection

Fair enough. You're right about the shape.
Peroxide as an antifungal though? That's a new one to me.

I've had it before, tried a lot of different approaches until I settled on an actual fungicidal. Non-fungicidals, but basically just corrosives, simply nuked my skin but nothing else. Stripped the epidermis from my upper arm with chemical burns basically. When it healed the fungus was still fucking there.

penile papules. common and harmless

That's a foreskin. You must be goyim

I've had it on my back and chest
Lotrimine works
Peroxide works a lil at a time

What works for you man?
Where did yours come from?

Going by chronology there's two places where I could've picked it up

- Paws of a rabbit I picked up when visiting someone (rabbit roamed free, got outside)
- A table in a bar

I'm inclined to think it's the table, as the first spot was exactly where I would rest my arm.
Didn't notice anything at first, just absent-mindedly scratched an itch occasionally. Fingers spread it to both my forearms. From there it eventually spread to my upper arms. Eventually my legs as well.

By the time it really started to bloom and I recognized it, I had ringworm covering my wrists to shoulders and at some point into this, my calves as well.

I tried all sorts of things. The one I tried longest was this tea tree concentrate I blended salt with to create a scrub paste, I would blast the skin with hot water for about an hour, intermittently with applying the scrub and letting it soak.

Eventually the upper layer of skin just came off, but like I said the fungus returned with my skin.

Then I decided to stop fucking around with these remedies and got miconazole. Cleared up in a week.

post it hard, looks big :D

Sebacious glands. Conduct an image search and see that most penises have this. Nobody even cares or notices when they are close enough to see.

>tfw sexting some chick from omegle last night and she blocked me for being uncircumcised

cancer

underrated

Hey did the places infected cause the skin to sorta rub right off?
Did it get ashy when it becpgan to die?
Sometimes I'm confused with progress during treatment.

The fact that hair goes that far up your dick is nasty.

dip in Beetroot Juice daily till all gone.

With the mico, it just faded and disappeared.
The problem with fungal infections is that they keep themselves alive by infecting surrounding health skin.
Miconazole makes the skin surface toxic to fungus. So while you gotta run out the clock on the patch that's already infected, the spores are killed off so they don't keep the infection going anymore.

go to a doctor OP no one here is going to know for sure usually bumps of any kind on that area is a bad sign

Fordyce glands just like every other MUH AIDS thread

looks like an area of skin that's recently been shaved, not sure, you can always go to the doctor if it gets worse or it makes you to uncomfortable.

You think that's bad. It's more common than you think, and sometimes even further up the shaft. I only shave mine when I'm in a relationship, but you would not want to see it when I'm single.

Same here. Got pubes running about an inch up the base of my shaft.
If I'm hitting it I just shave the whole thing for aesthetics.

I shave my dick but I just trim my balls and the area above the shaft; too ithcy otherwise

I guess I've just gotten past the itch. But I maintain it daily when I'm on top of this.

moles. clean your dick better.