Ask a gang member who bribes police to put away rivals anything

Ask a gang member who bribes police to put away rivals anything

Why?

Where at? And can you sent me some dope?

No comment.

why do you need to bribe the police if they're in gangs?

What city are you in?
What's your income?
What gang are you in?

at what time does your mom make you go to bed ?

you a cholo ass spic bitch pinata pussy?

How many pints of nigger semen have you guzzled today faggot?

Because i can. The police force is like my little bitch.

Theyre actually not. They get long ass shifts so theres no time

My friend Paco killed her because he said she wasnt proud of what i could become

Naw, i only fuck white suburban bitches

Ey man dont be racist. Im also a minority and part of my blm movement because after all the protests and shit, these niggas give away free booze and dope at the after parties

does your mom make you eat vegetables?

Naw nigga, my mom makes YOU eat vegitables

Daaaaaaan
Goot eeeeeem
Gooooooooooooot eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeermmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how did your life get so boring that you have to lie about being in a gang to strangers to make you feel better ?

you misunderstood me you cucaracha I was asking if you were a cholo ass spic bitch pinata pussy.
but seeing as you don't speak english you've answered my question.
burrito brain.

What makes you think im lying?
Nogga come over here ill fuck yo white cracker racist xenophobe misogynophobic bigot priviledged ass ass nigga

Fuckin go off on you like BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
aint that right nigga?

Bitch im fonna come over there i know you aint so tough with my fukkin dick all up in yo face

Are you my daddy?

Faker discovered.
Gang members have no need for words as big as yours. In fact. Most aren't educated enough to pronounce such.

Gotta be bretty dumb to join a gang my dude.

how can i do the same i am not a gangmember but have lots of bullies i want to hurt

Tell your teacher.
Give em a 20$.
Same results.

no am a grown man but all the bullying left me with lots of fucked up problems i just want to pay them back

pls help dude this will be like karma for you

Beaner Johnny Derp

isn't it stupid to post your picture won't that get you in trouble as a snitch and get you killed?

I wanna take over the underworld; u guys might be scared of some cops, but I want everybody to be terrified of me, how? I don't like money, fuck power, all I need is my face on the 1 dollar bill, maybe even spray painted on the white house

do you have any info on pizzagate or the people they say are involved?

So you want ways for payback?
Google Pineapple Greentext for a more time wasting attempt.
Otherwise, put them in a position they cant walk away from.
Sugar in the gas tank, pay some dude on Craigslist to follow them around. Hell. If you have to really get them arrested, plant drugs in their car, prescription works if its a controlled substance, and report a dangerous driver with their plate number.

Now if no of these tickle your fancy. Try putting on a clown costume and assaulting them. Very few of those fellas have been caught in the act. Or hiding stolen goods on their property and reporting it.

>police are my little bitch

Nigga i own the vops. They protect me, G