What emotions do long season make you feel?

What emotions do long season make you feel?

shanti

Melancholy

Should I put the two hours in and listen to this? I've had it downloaded for like two years and haven't gotten around to it.

it is really good music. what else can i say.

Dude it's so good. There's a reason it's memed to death here.

>There's a reason it's memed to death here.
i sure hope you aren't implying that 98% of the albums Sup Forums memes to death are good. not that Fishmans arent GOAT-tier but still.

Have you listened to long season?

More like 90%. You may not like some of it but that's on you

i honestly can't think of a person who would dislike this one. i guess some lonely soul will now come in to declare it's trash.

i used to listen to it a couple years ago like every night/morning in the summer. so it just reminds me of falling asleep in the very early morning when the sun starts coming up

I do think most of the spammed albums here are at least pretty good. Especially the ones people spam as their favorite.

I saw someone on here call Fishmans "meme Jap rap" but I'm pretty sure he was baiting.

most of the guitar rock Sup Forums jerks about is very bad music, and thats like 50% of the 'essentials'.

its all about "wow i can relate to this"

Most of Sup Forums would disagree with you.

Examples?

Yeah I was a big fan. I listened to another release by them (宇宙 日本 世田谷 (Uchū Nippon Setagaya) which I enjoyed as well. I guess I'll throw this on after I finish the album I have on right now. I listened to some of the live album before and was enjoying it, but had to turn it off because I didn't have the time at the moment to listen to it in one sitting, I will today though, so I think that's going to go on next.

>guitar rock
grow up, people like different things

i'm aware, it's my opinion.
modest mouse, rem, the smiths, arcade fire, vampire weekend for example

rem is basically lyrics: the band
musically they're never worth listening to

All main Sup Forumscore is great.
And most people think this despite their efforts to hide it.

you guys were right, this is a fantastic album, and very impressive for a live release in general, and I haven't even gotten to the long season part yet.

well be ready for your socks to be knocked off.
live Long Season is an experience

fecal ones

>tfw going for a walk by the river on the first day of any season listening to Long Season

It really is an all-year round album

Most of the interesting bits came prior to Long Season, but that was a good performance as well. The first part of the album (saved by the intro) is just ok

98.28.12: 5/10
Uchu Nippon: 3/10

Best song: Melody

how did this all of a sudden get so popular

it wasn't in the RYM charts forever and now suddenly it is

what happened

what's the story here

meme'd

chill

Kuchu camp is top 20 for me but i could never get into any of the other recordings past the point of being good, like they have potential but are missing some killer loop, hook, or emotional vocal delivery for me...long season in particular is too in the vein of ambient music for me to feel emotions at any point

>well be ready for your socks to be knocked off.
mother of god the live version of long season is fucking amazing.

This weird combination of sadness, beauty, and bliss

It makes me smile every time though so I guess happiness?

>le meme rap Jap crap
Fuck this trite bullshit.

good description. same

Long Season brought me down from one of the most intense anxiety attacks of my life. So I like it kinda, I guess.

Magiku Ruv best Fishman

it good

any translations?

Flush your toilet

bump

Long Season doesn't make you feel melanchoty

Is Oh! Slime on any records?

honestly I think Mr. Long Season is the first album Sup Forums had me listen to

it makes me feel like I'm a part of the band, just wandering aimlessly in nature, smiling in the sun, stretching out my legs and airing out my toes.

yess

It makes me want to take a shit

>whenever Thank You plays knowing Sato died three months later