How the hell do mice make these??

How the hell do mice make these??

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/b/Tools-Hardware-Air-Compressors-Tools-Accessories-Nail-Guns-Pneumatic-Staple-Guns-Finishing-Nailers/N-5yc1vZc2be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol

LOL good question

The same way they can get blown up with dynamite and the next second they're fine again

They hire illegal mexican mouse immigrants as contractors. The way everything in America was built under the Obama administration.
We need to build a tiny wall.

>Make mouses great again

lol great question OP. Made me spit out my apple cider laughed so hard.

Thanks OP I needed that in these dark times.

Guys I'm serious wtf

the men and women of the mouse empire are actually quite skilled craftsmen, it is said that they built the entire country of France on wooden stilts and dirt

All my keks

jew's home ?

So Speedy Gonzalez and Slowpoke Rodriguez build them.

Thats from the movie Mouse Trap.
Good fuckin movie until what happened at the end

Media is bullshitting you OP
No Mice there.

The only thing that fit in there, is my CP stash

THEY DONT IT'S A LIE STAY WOKE FAM

THE WHITE MOUSE WILL NOT EXPLODE
I REPEAT THE WHITE MOUSE WILL NOT EXPLODE

Were I a rich man I would purchase a mansion and make sure the main living room had one of these holes in it.
Inside said hole would then be a small living room, filled with furniture made from objects like matchstick books and corks.
In the corner would be a chair with a mouse doll sitting in it, reading the paper.

A small light switch would be inside next to the doorway.

Cant do that in a basement because cement walls

Follow your dreams user!

Read the factbook hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and you'll have the answer.

that pic is so wrong, that is a framing nailgun, the nails would be too big for finishing trim, and that bucket with wallboard mud or paint is pointless since the walls are already painted

thats a finish nailer you fuck ape and shes using a porter cable 2/10 cheap whore. and that mouse hole shit was funny af
homedepot.com/b/Tools-Hardware-Air-Compressors-Tools-Accessories-Nail-Guns-Pneumatic-Staple-Guns-Finishing-Nailers/N-5yc1vZc2be

They bring in carpenter ants.

wow you're dense.

>homedepot.com/b/Tools-Hardware-Air-Compressors-Tools-Accessories-Nail-Guns-Pneumatic-Staple-Guns-Finishing-Nailers/N-5yc1vZc2be
same user
and the bucket is white paint to cover the nails god im triggered thanks

>Tom detected

>
>>homedepot.com/b/Tools-Hardware-Air-Compressors-Tools-Accessories-Nail-Guns-Pneumatic-Staple-Guns-Finishing-Nailers/N-5yc1vZc2be
>
>
>same user
>and the bucket is white paint to cover the nails god im triggered thanks
>
>
>thats a finish nailer you fuck ape and shes using a porter cable 2/10 cheap whore. and that mouse hole shit was funny af
>homedepot.com/b/Tools-Hardware-Air-Compressors-Tools-Accessories-Nail-Guns-Pneumatic-Staple-Guns-Finishing-Nailers/N-5yc1vZc2be
>
>that pic is so wrong, that is a framing nailgun, the nails would be too big for finishing trim, and that bucket with wallboard mud or paint is pointless since the walls are already painted
> (OP)
That's an Apache heligun, fucksucking fagatrons. Look at the way she's gripping the vice with three fingers on the bitclip 3 meters long? Yeah, that's where shrapnel shells fire shortrange, plus the spinning flumeport.

They hire Mexicans from the Home Depot parking lot.

Don't...you...believe it!