YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-acknowledges-russian-involvement-in-meddling-in-us-elections/ar-BBya5DE?li=BBnb7Kz
google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/amp/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-businesses-owe-debt-18-billion-150-institutions-study-source-of-study-president-elect-a7512586.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking faggot

retard much? I mean... what a jew..

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-acknowledges-russian-involvement-in-meddling-in-us-elections/ar-BBya5DE?li=BBnb7Kz

Please deposit all tears in the cup located at your nearing voting stations.

trump looks cool. like a space marine

that head is gonna make lovely gallows fruit

whats say we round up all the sloped-foreheaded trumpniggers and hang them right next to thsir orange messiah.

they voted a traitor into office and clearly cannot be trusted

>Thinking hacking originating from Russia automatically means it was the Russian government

I assume you mean the tears of joy when trump is impeached

This

>thinking the conversation is still about hacking, when it is about evidence of treason

do you just spout the same crusty talking points month after month or are you gonna get current and actually read something, tovarisch?

It's been proven it was the government you trumptard, oh that's right, facts don't matter when your base is made up of middle school drop outs.

>proof
theres still no proof of any of this shit

post proof

>Proven
Yeah, I won't be holding my breath for that evidence.

>treason
What fucktardery are you bitching about this time? Either drop some sources or inform your handler you've escaped from the basement and found a computer.

only 1 problem with trump getting impeached...

google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/amp/
welp, guess this guy, who isnt even in the US is just hiding out of sheer paranoia, move on, nothing to see here

"I think"
"believes"
Try rubbing your two brain cells together and command your body to pull your head out of your ass.

sure, comrade, only if you do the same

>mfw you need to be led to the story the whole world is talking about.

lazy fucking trumpniggerkike

Still not holding my breath.

nothing a couple bullets wont solve

so trump thinks someone in russia phished emails.

i thought russia had better dental care than that, i feel sorry for you, sascha

I actually listened and watched, I'm wanting you to try to point out the parts where you think he has committed treason, so I can laugh as you fail to turn up anything.
Once you realize you've heard what you wanted to hear, please gtfo and kill yourself.

checkd

pepe has spoken, all hail mighty kek!

youre illiterate and retarded

I think you're a 12 year old faggot and I believe you have a hormonal imbalance, as well as autism.

Now remember to stay consistent on your position.

gonna need to go further...

Yeah, not clever enough to come up with anything that isn't on par with calling someone a "doody head" huh? I suppose when you realize you don't have shit to back you up, that's what you have to fall back on.

well then you would be incorrect. I've been voting democrat since Bill Clinton.

im not doing anything more for you, lazy nigger.

i care less about what you think or do, simply because you voted for the piece of shit and as such are guilty of giving aid to the enemy.

we are gonna hang all of you. when we do, every fat lazy welfare collecting snagggletoothed racust homophobe will finally be purged from our great land.

it will be glorious

It hasn't been confirmed that it was Russia who gave the emails to Wikileaks, in fact Assange claims it was a disgusted DNC insider who provided the leaks. All the CIA has said is that a trusted anonymous told them IP's originating from Russia were detected on DNC servers during the election. I'd imagine there were also IP's from China, Brazil, and practically every country- but a new red scare is a better story.

>ITT liberals and democrats grasp at straws to make their butthurt feel better.

from the infographic, your favored position is quite clear, shitbreath

keep moving those goalposts, apologist faggot

did you read it? because theres nothing in there besides that.

You haven't done anything, all you've done is prove you don't have jack shit to stand on.

>Look at me, I'm a tough guy on the internet
Please, sperg out a little harder

>mmuh russians
nice falseflag

Bad news, the warm salty liquid you have been chugging is commie hooker piss

Yes, my position is sympathy for your many dysfunctions and disabilities.

>muh russians
noice falseflag shill

I'm not moving shit, prove your case or shut the fuck up. Goal is wide open, kick a source substantiating your claim right on through faggot.

Can't? Exactly, stfu and gtfo.

should have a pic of that limp wristed anti american racist muslim faggot osama there with that quote

>muh meme

ryan is a pretty face with no substance or backbone.

kinda like if you age regressed bitch mcconnel thirty years.

besides, these fuckers arent so stupid as to not change tack with a couple of their own down on the deck.

fear and vuolent reprisal is all reichwingers understand, so i say lets give em what they need

Keep filling up the cups, your tear are oh so sweet

Donald Trump's businesses owe $1.8bn to more than 150 different institutions, new study suggests

You have to be a complete moron to not believe he ran for president to pay off his enormous debts.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-businesses-owe-debt-18-billion-150-institutions-study-source-of-study-president-elect-a7512586.html

Muh pee

I am a pee pee man, pic related

>osama

Guys. What's all this about?

>the truth

this is me not giving a fuck about anything an impotent trumpniggerkikenazi has to say.

go fuck yourself because no one else will, my cabbage eating communist friend

why do you hate freedom?

>treasonous trump apologist detected

Trump won and he's going to be around for the next 4-8 years. Deal with it.

Since you haven't been paying attention or you're illiterate, I'll wager both, here's a link of your God-Emporer Lord Faggot Trump agreeing. Suck a faaaaaaaat dick nigger faggot. Have fun making excuses for your orange dumpster fire for the next 4 years.

>mfw youre the guy who asks why cereal boxes dont have instructions on the box

>when you devolve into an 8 year old.

lolno

We need more KSP memes

>"the truth"

>Sup Forums believes it has proof
the media is fucking retarded. Sup Forums just completely made up the story with the pissing hookers and they told some idiot who believed it, and CNN and Buzzfeed ran the story. Trump can now sue them for defamation. go check Sup Forums

>tfw your God Emperor is a piss drinker

Blah blah blah, if you don't have anything of any worth to say or bring forth, I suggest you go work on your homework so your daddy doesn't beat you again.

post rarest trumps

Sup Forums made up the story about making up the story, and you're parroting it like a goddamn retard.

see

unlike you puffed chest trumpniggers, i actually am a tough guy.

matter of fact, ill fight trump and oreilly at the same time, no weapons and no outside interference.

in under ten minutes, ill have become rich and famous beyond my wildest dreams, and tbose two shitbirds never show their faces in public again

>found tbe infowars nigger

It's funny because little donnie almost certainly believes that

Whole world is going to change in a couple of days

except they didnt and ur dum m8

because you know me.

nice crystal ball, queer.

did it tell you trump is a traitor and you supported him anyway?

saved

You're not a tough guy

that cartoonist is trying way too hard

yes, based on the intelligence reports the few non-mongoloids in his transition team have insisted he read for the last month. I'm sure he'll backtrack on this statement, it's what he does best instead of taking any real action.

>only russian traitors can be skeptical of the CIA

lol with a strategy like that, dems will lose in 2020, 2024....

Except they did, and you're still a retard.

Behold, their "proof." Note that it says absolutely nothing about golden showers or sex tapes with hookers.

This country is full of retards who refuse to do even the smallest amount of fact checking before they go off parroting whatever they see online. Faggots like you are the reason we can't have nice things.

Puff your chest out again, on the internet, I'm almost to the point where I think you're a badass and a cool guy.
>top kek

Assuming it was russian based on time zones is really convincing. After all there is no way one can switch the PC time, right? Right? You guys?

>theres no remaining Trump scandal that's credible

the man can't go 3 seconds without scandal

nice try vlad, you almost have the syntax right, my little kremlin koksucker.

1.21 rubles has been added to your account

Well I said I believe and I think, the same things you're hanging on trump saying as though they're undeniable truths. Just trying to follow your logic and see if you're willing to stay consistent.

Again, point out the part where he states, we factually knows and can prove the Russian government hacked and interfered with the election. Show me the proof of that. Go on, I'll wait.