Ask a black bull anything

ask a black bull anything

Do you enjoy being insecure enough about your place in society to start threads like these?

How does it feel to be the inferior race

What was it like back in the slavery days? You're obviously old enough to remember. Did you work on a plantation, or were you a house nigger?

what's prison like ?

Stop replying to shit bait retards

never been to prison im actually financially successful and honestly white women throw themselves at me i dont even hit on them anymore they just see me smile and start talking flirty. im being 100% honest

you're not a bull you're muscular slim
a bull is pic related.
why hide you're dick?

>throw themselves at me

I'm sure that's what you use in court to explain the bruising they have, but be honest, nigger, you beat them.

A bull is just someone who fucks cuckolds wives, has nothing to do with muscle

Do you enjoy being the color of the poopoo?

no women in mens prison ...

how big is your cock? would you ever fuck a trap?

asking for a friend

What's it like to be part of the most intellectually inferior race?

i fuck cucolds wives, single white women , gf's wives on the DL you would be shocked how many white women go black on the DL and Tinder is a godsent i have more white pussy than i know what to do with

shieeet is dat tomy sodomyote?

im 12 inches thick ive had traps suck me off before yes never fucked byut got blowjobs from traps

can you come round my house and fuck my sister in the anus while I take pics and beat off?

You replied to that like you think I believe you're the nigger in the pic

yeah, cause you've been to prison ...

What are the cucks usually like in person and outside the sex?

I know you're either a skinny black faggot or a white cuck roleplaying but i'll bite

Are you friends with any bulls of other races/ethnicities? (White, asian, latino, native)
How did you got contacts?
Do you fuck traps/trannies?

I could be a bull myself but i'm really too lazy, poor and don't like to deal with degenerates

volunteering for this

howcan u type shit if u got hoofs??

very polite and friendly i actually respect cucks they are honest about being beta males they are happiest when they are submissive

post pic of dick faggot

im real actually bulls come in every race i just happen to be a black bull and i have on occassion gangbanged women with other bulls but i only do that with other black bulls the racial tabboo and conquest of white pussy is a huge turn on for me im a bull but i also fuck white women who arent into the lifestyle

kys

Lets make it another Emmit Till thread

we all know your dick isn't that long or else you would not have censored it.

How do you feel about the fact you will be lynched high from a tree on the Day Of the Rope once Trump is inaugurated?...you filthy fucking nigger

>all these delicious baited butthurt whitefag replies

Can't say i blame you, i'm full nazi and feel the same way about the conquest of other races. That's why i would like to get on that, problem is the cucks want me to pay for the room (too poor) or fuck them (would fuck a trap but not a chubby regular dude)

As long as you don't have any mixed children i respect you and will be forgiven in the day of the rope, if you do plan on having mixed children then fuck you nigger

how big are you and would you fuck traps?

kik?

im legit 12 inches i honest to god have to turn women away im so booked up and the women py for the room or we fuck at their place and i am routinely spoiled with cash & gifts im sure there are plenty of gorgeous white women who wont fuck a black man but there are also plenty that do and love it... and i fuck hundreds of them.

Please stop spreading aids. White women are a luxury m8

>As long as you don't have any mixed children i respect you and will be forgiven in the day of the rope, if you do plan on having mixed children then fuck you nigger

My man

Ba dum tisss...

How the fuck did I stumble into an ama thread with a black bull and every other faggot is asking if he fucks traps?

Can I be you're sissy white boy? I'm addicted to bbc

is that big dick worth the low iq?

I live in the LA area you?

Why is your dick shaped like one of the twin towers?

bait... picure is photoshopped to smooth out skin and the dick is average. just like all other black dicks. its average for a reason. thats no bull either only mesomorphs can be bulls

youre a fucking idiot

pls add me :o @ chihiroboi

Broomall Pennsylvania

I have an 8" cock but only weigh 160 lbs. Can I still be a bull?

fuck off calf

Does this attract you? Would you fuck it?

Nope not into Nigger

You have a fucking outie! No wonder you feel the need to post these shitty self-validation threads. i would too if i was that much of a faggot.

kek'd

Y'all White Ppl Be Like [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Like Beyonce Is White Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Like Whyte Ppl Think Its Ok To Say Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [sad_emoji] Lmaoooo Salty Af Ass White Ppl Cant Even Make They Own Music Smh Lmaooo [crying_laughing_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] They Just Scared This Dick Lmaooo [eggplant_emoji] [eggplant_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] We Made Civilizason Tho Nigga Hahahahahaha [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Slide In DMs Tho [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] Mixtape And Shit Tho Nigga Trap Niggas [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Only Good Shit Nigga [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] Tryna Get Some White Girl Cake In My DMs Nigga [water_drops_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [water_drops_emoji]

Did you just say you made traps? So you like fucking guys dressed as girls??

/\/3|/\| ƒ@9 emojis don't work here

Does it suck to be a nigger?

are you there op?

whats the typical hookup scenario like?
whats the kinkiest one youve experienced?

piderman

Would you fuck her?

That looks like jail Sup Forums8

have you fucked a mans wife infront of him an made him watch as you pound?

Now many years left on your sentence?

That's a pretty low quality trap

not a trap it's a femboy

Toby, what the fuck are you doing on here? Your dumb nigger ass needs to be out chopping firewood and picking cotton.

why are black men so obsessed with white women?

Roll

would you?

oh a stright guy on Sup Forums
wow it's been awhile.
it's a gay body thing don't worry about it.

Gelbooru.com
Get quality
A femboy is a trap /\/3|/\| ƒ@9

How is life with AIDS?