Ex wife is sucking my dick this very second. I'm going to fill her mouth with cum and send her back to her boyfriend

Ex wife is sucking my dick this very second. I'm going to fill her mouth with cum and send her back to her boyfriend.

Why'd you get divorced

Why did you two divorce in the first place? Seems like a keeper

Good for you and your faggoty lock screen.

> getting head
> wants to chat with dudes
you do realize this is gay, right?

Put a baby in her, and let him raise it.

post mouth creampie or gtfo

OP here. Just shot my load in her mouth. Sending her on her way. Lol

She's fun to fuck. But she's not trustworthy. At all. Never will be.

she snowballed you, huh?

Not that I know of. But it's possible. Which is why I haven't kissed her since our divorce over a year ago.

ATTA BOY

Ask her for tits?

Who said I wanted to chat with dudes?
Also, guys brag about getting fucked and sucked by bitches. You never hung out in a locker room, or been to the bar with degenerate friends? GTFO with that logic. Lol

> indian shit on phone
> girl in cute top, probably warm weather outside
oklahoma or texan?

It's just locker room talk

Texas. Nice Sherlocking dude.

Obviously

Drumpf detected

I just realized Sup Forums is like a giant locker room

No. They're small. And a little saggy. The used to look great, before she had kids. I'm hoping her boyfriend gets her a boob job that I can enjoy.

I snapchat my friends the action every time I bang a tinder date, nothing gay about that. And i agree post tits

more face

how does that welfare and FASD taste

Locker room banter

Good shit OP, way to be a Sup Forumsro and share this with us

have her bend over and show her panties

Can you post a FB pic or something of her so us Sup Forumsros can see what she looks like more clearly?

damnit dude, quit being so fucking obvious

I'm not on welfare. Where did you get that idea from? Lmao

Kek. As if anyone was that stupid. Kill yourself.

OP here. She's hasn't left yet. She's outside smoking first. Should I try and get an sass pic?

This

yes.

of course

That's one.

Oh shit!!!! It must be done now.

Don't post anything here OP. Respect her or you lose that shit. Cucks like this will ruin it for you

> or lose that shit
> ex-wife
stay in school motherfucker

Have her spread that slutty pussy

damn that's nice. especially if she had kids.

did he already respond?

Carry on sir

She just left. But I have a pussy pic on my cloud drive. Give me a sec.

Damn how do you get that close to her ass without berrying your face in it

You know how locker rooms talk???

Where them flapjack titties @

you retarded wrist slitting virgin, he was talking about the fact that his ex wife is still sucking his dick

How am I going to lose something I don't have? That bitch will always suck my dick. No matter what I say to her, do to her, doesn't matter Sup Forumsro. She'll always by my rag doll.

I thought you were gonna do something crazy, what with that dream catcher bullshit. Ah well, enjoy the sex man

Yeah we do that shit 'after' we've done fucking. The fact that you need to talk to and think about "the lads" straight away is gay as fuck.

why would give a fuck about losing his ex? you're a complete dumbass. kys

OP talking to dudes while someone is sucking his dick. LOL. Here you go OP

After I posted the first pic, I put my phone down. So really I want talking to anyone while I was getting into it. I didn't pick my phone and post until I shot my massive load in her mouth.

virgin detected

>triggered
I think you're just mad you never get your dick sucked. Lol

fag

Haha this is so fucking fake. The camera on your phone is not even turned on, so how could you possibly take the picture? Stupid fags believing in this kinda shit.

Maybe it's her phone in the pics?

Do what?!? Lmmfao

ur more stupid than my butthole

The camera on my phone was on. That's how I took the picture. And I held up her lock screen as a TS. It's not complicated dude.

you know there is more than 1 cellphone in the world

Your dick is pretty small, bro.

I guess that explains the whore wife thing.

Post your dick with time stamp big guy.

Funny, I've never had any complaints, but I've had a lot of compliments. But thanks for your opinion! Lol

Too embarrassed to post it? Hahaha!!!!

Take a picture of titfuck

more pussy shots, damn she looks nice.

Fag

So when you gonna spice this thread up and send those to her bf? Cause thats what im hoping for

All the woman in the world and you gotta go back to the one who left you.

Also Dreamcatcher screensaver is more gay than actually having a dick in your mouth

You think?

It's her lock screen. Not mine. And I didn't go back to her. She came to me. I use her to cum in. I also fuck other girls. So I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Triggered babydick.

I don't post nudes because I'm not

- homogay
- a chick

Deal with it, Cocktail Frank.

This thread is so dead, if shes gone and you busted what else is there to be here for?

I thought it was obvious. But they asked. So I answered. Lol

Not triggered at all. I think it's funny. I also think it's funny how you avoided the challenge by pretending to be a tough macho man. Hahahaha

Here's an ass shot from a while back.

Here's an up close of her meat curtains.

don't you have anything better to do than pretending to be a tough big dick guy on the internet without any proof?

i bet you're some fedora-wearing neckbeard 160IQ "intellectual" living in your moms basement

But wheres the texts to her bf. Got to save this thread op

dis

He just got laid
and your on /b talking shit

I got laid 3 hours ago so I can talk all the shit I want on Sup Forums, besides, I'm talking shit about some neckbeard not about the guy who fucked his ex

Why would I do that? Then she'd call me for financial help.

Because it would be for the Sup Forumsrotherhood