Uncut guys, can I stick my tongue or my fingers under my guy's foreskin like this? I don't want to hurt him. Also...

Uncut guys, can I stick my tongue or my fingers under my guy's foreskin like this? I don't want to hurt him. Also, general tips on playing with uncut dicks

Just dont scratch his glans with your fingernail and you're fine.

Yes

Don't do that.

a normal, untrained foreskin can easily handle 3-4 fingers without any pain at all

well shit

dafuq

this

>general tips on playing with uncut dicks
anything. personally, I like if my foreskin is not pulled over the edge of the head while jacking/playing with it, as in the last few millimeters are still covered.

but maybe thats just me

Just be aware some guys foreskins are looser/more elastic than others.

if he's somewhat lubbed, either from his own , or your's, its fine, play with it, dont go dry tho

Don't if you have just cut your nails. That shit is sharp.

same here buddy

Un cut makes me wana gag. So gross... Can't imagine the smell that goes along with that yuck

OP you can blow up the foreskin like a balloon. it tickles, just don't go full power

>from a guy with foreskin AMA

good to know I'm not alone

If I was hard, hell no

only with your tongue /thread
don't believe other posters

You should really just talk to your guy about this.
Guys love telling their SOs about their penis.

would like to get my foreskin blown

cut > uncut

fuck phimosis

Smells better than some of the uncut dicks I've had..I like them personally. They're more sensitive.

Tits with timestamp you stupid bitch

that's right

LEARN ABOUT FUCKING PHIMOSIS. NOT EVERY UNCUT DICK IS FUCKING USELESS LIKE YOURS...

Nice phimosis, bro.

...huh, he was right(assuming we don't include the penis head and do it on non-erected one)
uncut masterrace

This took long enough!

Ffs Sup Forums ... you are slipping

My ex did it to me for fun, it's nice.

depends from guy to guy, in my case that would hurt.

keep in mind that uncut dicks are more sensible than cut ones

>21st centruy
>having uncut penis

how do you enjoy yeast you pigs

what kind of retard assumes grill
sorry for being in the 99th percentile for girth baby, I can retract it, but there is not much room for more than maybe just a bit of tongue honey

LOL ya cause that makes any sense

>2017
>caring about dicks
it never fails

the foreskin actually has like no nerves at all, you can even pinch it really hard and it doesnt hurt at all. the glans usually is really sensitive and the best spot is the connecting part where the foreskin attaches to the glans or slightly above it. fingers, tongue feels good under the foreskin and playing with it is nice too

>my guy
Plus, OP doesnt know about a dick ..

This. Uncut guys always looking for assurance that there dicks aren't disgusting

You better be female faggot

living with phimosis is shit

it will feel good the arena it very sensitive

jews detected

maybe he's cut like most of the world

ITT: cutfags in denial that they were kiked at birth

Uncut = tastes disgusting

Nah, those belong to my guy

>most of the world
You mean, most of America, the world's most cucked country.

Nah if I had 2 do it again I'd go cut without even thinking about it

More visually appealing. Less medical issues. No yeast infections. Easy 2 clean. Girls like It more.

Hope he's clean. I know I love a tongue on my glands.

why don't you ask to the person you wanna do it while doing it so you know it's fine?

>In 2007, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that globally one-third of males aged 15 years and over are circumcised, with almost 70% of those being Muslims.

Fuck off mudslime

I am, but figured it wasn't worth specifying. Nobody believes it anyways

Your glands.

haha, you would know you have fimosis if you weren't a virgin fuck
don't show your ugly dick

We've got a sub/dom thing going on..I figure if he doesn't like it he can just punish me for it. But I didn't want to hurt him too bad.

Use a bathmate water pump, it'll drastically improve your phimosis. I used to have slight phimosis where I could retract it all the way but it would be tight and a bit painful, now I can glide all the way down no trouble at all and erections are stronger than ever.

/thread

as a cut guy that has an uncut bf. You are full of shit fam, stop shilling against uncut dick.

whats your hair color? just checking you are not my gf...

I can get it around my entire head with no pain bruh

I've actually came just from rubbing my finger around the head. Every time it would touch the frenulum it would be a wave of goodness.

brown

>More visually appealing.
matter of opinion. like there's plenty guys who are into befcurtains, there is many girls who prefer uncut
>Less medical issues.
well, most uncut guys never have a medical issue. whereas the circumcision itself can cause serious medical issues
>No yeast infections.
Moste uncut men never have a yeast infection in their life
>Easy 2 clean.
As is an uncut dick. Do you even know how to wash? A clean guys uncut dich will never smell
>Girls like It more.
that maybe true for inexperienced Americunt teenagers. But as above, there is many women who prefer uncut on account of enjoying to play with it and being able to be mor creative

Would love to see that!

>op is a girl

> Scar tissue
> More visually appealing

hm .. first letter of your name?

>if I had 2 do it again
you didn't experience uncut faggot you don't know better

>more visually appealing
you mean more dry and ugly looking?

>Less medical issues
the only medical issue is fimosis and its rare

>No yeast infections
>Easy 2 clean
the fuck do you do with your dick? get a shower once in a while

>Girls like It more.
that's a preference not a fact

>>>cutfag in denial

Wow you make a hell of an argument!

Why don't you put a finger under your own foreskin and see how hit feels?
Or did everyone forget what OP is?

g

Hahah keep trying convince yourself this shit faggot

I'll sit here being happily cut

/thread

whew okay

Talk to your doctor about getting some steroid cream for stretching. I got rid of my phimosis 4 years ago after finally geting the nerve to go see my doctor. You won't regret it.

no one said that

happily mutilated and in denial, how does it feel?

why, you don't let your girl on Sup Forums?

what was the active ingredient in the steroid cream they gave you? I've been hoping to get some but I would prefer to just get the OTC version because shitty insurance

I really am a girl, but it's not important to me if you believe that or not. I would appreciate some advice though.

how did you use it? just use it like a regular penis pump or something? sorry I don't see how a penis pump would improve phimosis

what else do you wanna know? pretty much is all said
as long as you dont force it it's fine, if you see he doesn't like it or you are hurting him stop

i don't care, just would be more happy if she just had approached me with the question.

also we too are going into the whole punishing stuff, at least a little bit

She's not looking for attention you dumb fucking newfag. Tits or GTFO do not apply to this situation. You faggots need to learn how Sup Forums worked in its glory days.

If you want to eat some smegma

Unless you have severe phimosis you can just gradually with time and patience stretch the foreskin when you're showering and washing your dick. That's how I got rid of mine, just be careful, you don't want it to tear and scar up even more tightly

how's it going for you? was it your idea or hers?

Don't listen tout that guy, just stretch whenever you take a shower

thats why I want to to steroids, I started stretching mine out but I guess I got too impatient and now I have very slight scarring around my phomosis

i wished i had a foreskin, fucking jew kike doctor stole it from me

nice trips

blame your parents not the doctor, they have to sign off on it

I go months without bathing and my dick don't stank. Don't fall for the Jewish lie.

that's the right way. /thread

Yeah dick your tongue and go arround the head like that you'll drive the nigga insane

As an uncut guy, it feels best when you only go for the tip sparingly, kinda like saving that extreme sensitive pleasure for the right moment. Over stimulation will ruin things and no, that won't hurt him.

>tits or gtfo
>this is not how Sup Forums has always worked
>b-but im oldfag trust me
leave immediately and take OP with you.

damn

looks like even if it did help phimosis I couldn't use it

You all seem to have forgotten the cost of business for women on here.