What does Sup Forums think of the death sentence?

What does Sup Forums think of the death sentence?
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/tamron-hall/watch/judge-denies-mistrial-in-dylan-roof-church-shooting-case-828111939543
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ain't living a death sentence?

He did the right thing

I don't have a problem with what he did.

Bam, let him live a miserable life. He gets the easy way out

New Hero of Sup Forums

Nigger lover

punk gonna git crackt in prison fo sho

I think that if someone is capable of ending/ruining lives in a conscious and premeditated way, it should always be considered. I'm not a psychologist or a criminal justice major or anything of the sort, so I don't really feel comfortable speaking in absolutes about who can/can't be rehabilitated or where to draw the line between imprisonment and death penalty, but truthfully, I don't really give a shit if a repeat offender child molester gets a second chance. I don't give a shit if spree killers are so psychologically disturbed that they "can't" be held accountable for their actions. Maybe they grew up with cruel, abusive parents who instilled all of that in them, but even if that's the case, I say we should just put a bullet in each one of them and be done with it.

But if it's the sort of situation where a guy comes home and finds his wife sleeping with another man, then stabs that man 79 times with a letter opener, I'm not sure the death penalty should even be an option. Unless of course he hunts down that man's family and stabs them as well

Fuck the death penalty. Death is release. He needs torturous boredom and no human contact before he dies frail and weak in his 60's with 2/3rds of his life spent in a gray box.

>I think that if someone is capable of ending/ruining lives in a conscious and premeditated way, it should always be considered
Look at soldiers and special forces, being capable of this is their job.
Either way, your viewpoint is based on morals, and is not that bad.

From a more practical viewpoint, death penalty saves a lot of ressources for society to use, but loses potential ressources in the future.

I would love hear his neck snap under a good rope.

Fake news

You can judge the standing of a society by the way it treats its prisoners. Governments should be above capital punishment. What right do they have to kill people?

Also it creates environments whereby people who are in situations where if they stop killing people or kill one or 100 more it won't matter because they will be executed anyway.

Hes allready dead through

as racist as I am, I don't believe the people he killed deserved to die. I'm more so in a position of hatred for urban thug types rather than just skin color hatred, and he shot up a bunch of people at a church. It'd have been better if he went and pulled a big ass firefight in the projects and taken out some people who leech off of society and deserve to be shot up

fucking true man.

I agree, death sentences take away all the suffering that they deserve and open way to Valhalla, why fucking reward them?

>this

Can someone explain to me what the whole race thing is about? aint everybody horrible people no matter race?

What did he do wrong?

>am I cool yet xD

kek

Aint the Aryan brotherhood gonna take him

Homocide is illegal and death is the penalty... so what justifies the homocide when he dies... in his own iniquity.... it's the masta of the mantis rapture coming at cha

They would make him 1st lieutenant upon entrance to the prison

Oh? Do tell, user.

The aryan brotherhood don't give a shit about anything but selling drugs.

cost
Keeping A Prisoner Alive >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Death Penalty

Wrong.

I doubt he'll be making an appeal; that should keep the costs (of killing him) relatively low.

I think lethal injection is fucking retarded, they should just shoot/hang the bastard if they're gonna kill him anyway. and the death row "waiting list" (so to speak) seems to be way too fucking long.
although my country doesn't even have the death penalty anymore, so what do I know. (and even when we had it, you'd only get hanged for treason or killing a cop lol)

forgot to mention we only got rid of it basically because some woman killed a cop in the 60s and they botched the prosecution (lawfag here). that and we were just copying the uk like we always do. you can probably guess where i'm from lol

He's already filed for a mistrial.

ok

I'm sure in a few states in America a black man on death row has a better life expectancy than if he was living on the streets in a local hood.

>mistrial denied
>a month ago
msnbc.com/tamron-hall/watch/judge-denies-mistrial-in-dylan-roof-church-shooting-case-828111939543

my point exactly. seems pretty backward to me but I'm sure the PIC has a lot to do with it. Jamal probably makes licence plates while he's on death row

put him in hells box. a hole in the ground in the dark, it will make him go insane. torturing him would bring tons of enjoymen but alas our govt pretends that torture is morally wrong.

One sure way to stop a nigger riot

Holy shit, has it been a month already?
Losing track of time man, I need to cut short my holiday and go back to work.

>our govt pretends that torture is morally wrong
unless they're doing it to a-rabs in gitmo lol. tbh i don't see why a domestic terrorist like dylan roof should be treated any differently (if they've decided that detaining and torturing foreign terrorists is okay). but then again what goes on in gitmo is ostensibly done to "obtain intel" (but all it really does is breed more akbars)

K:D ratio is still positive.

You can almost see the roots on her bottom teeth. She's going to have full blown periodontal before she hits 40

>losing track of time
Holy shit, user. Get you some Obamacare and have the doctor check for the dementia. ;^)

What the fuck does he need a minstrel for?

Why did I kek at this

I heard it wasn't the case but I am too lazy to find sauce.

hope he suffers

His ancestors will be smiling at him, can you say the same?

Kek, can't help seeing him walking around the prison with some dude singing about his exploits.
Sir Robin from Holy Grail movie.

what a coincidence

Last American Hero.

you fucker, you made me laugh. cannot unsee.

i wished the little fucker would hurry up and die and be forgotten, he is a coward that went in to a church and murdered people,

if he had some balls he would have waited until there was a gang of niggers rioting in the street beating and robbing people, looting and burning stores and shot those ghetto niggers causing trouble instead, he is a loser mentally ill psychopath and deserved his death sentence

i would have more respect for this turd if he shot some gang niggers tbqh

Kill someone to proof that it is wrong to kill someone.

Typical 'murica logic.

there is a difference between killing and murdering, think about it a minute if you got enough brain to think with

He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Or to get raped in the showers, and to suck on black cock,
He was not at all afraid to be gang fucked in the yard,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Dylann!

the only injustice is that all those fucking people didn't get the death sentence

Just doing some ethnic cleansing.

>this is comedy gold in the making

Nah, all these people saying torture, but personally I wouldn't want to give any bastard like that the gift of life.

not defending his actions but he specifically went after a black judge/senator/person of importance as a symbolic thing

Our hero, our hero claims a warriors heart, I tell you I tell you, The Dylanroof comes..

Thnk he poops his pants?

I'm glad he'll be punished, but I don't believe the death penalty is appropriate. If there's the smallest chance that he could be rehabilitated to such an extent that he could not only be a productive member of society, but also one who not only recognizes the gravity of his actions, but also feels remorse for having carried them out, then I think that should be the focus of our criminal justice system.

why didn't he go and kill some real niggers in a crack den or something? instead he killed a bunch of old ladies because the piece of shit would have gotten raped and loved it by some nasty soft dicked thugs.

Pardon him and make him ambassador to the UK

That was gay as fuck.

even a black politician or judge has a place in society and actually contributes. WEWUZ and DINDUS are just the lowest, the niggest form of parasite. again, talking about niggers, not blacks.

Still thinks he's a hero or someshit.

With his gun wielding power, of the ancient hick art
Our hero, our hero, the dylanroof comes

Ok, a serious post on Sup Forums for once:
There is literally no point in the death penalty in a country where it ironically costs more money to kill the person. And also, I think killing the criminal is something akin to destroying a book full of interesting tales and experiences.

Revenge is stupid. What matters is that they don't kill again. Prison is enough of a deterrant, and criminals act on impulse anyway.

To think, he was so close to actually propagating a race war. If he had of taken a road trip to Chicago and unleashed his furry upon straight niggas we could be looking at utter chaos by now. Everything was in place for a race riot and this faggot decides to waste the exact blacks most people are perfectly fine with. I mean, fuck, trump was running for president and obviously would have spoken against the retaliating niggeers. The stage was fucking set and roof cucks out.

For the creed.

see

>niggers, not blacks

Here we go with this Chris Rock bs again. This saying is getting pretty cringey now a days. There's no difference btw

We got an APB
on an MC KILLA
looks like the work of a Master

I'm against death penalty, Roff should rot for life in prison, preferably be sent to a Sierra Leona prison.

Very true

yeah keep telling yourself that, wankstain.

How are they going to kill him? Electric chair? Lethal injection? Gas? Hanging? Or even a firing squad? This is everyone wants to know.

He will be avenged.

They're going to kill him with boredom

Lethal Injection

Pretty funny

there are 63 federal prisoners on death row.

3 federal prisoners on death row have been executed since 1988.

fact is this guy is gonna live a long, yet miserable, life in prison.

Fry that mother fucker on the electric chair! I hope for an upload to bestgore or liveleak.

THIS!

Really? That's fucking boring. A live stream with the electric chair sounds better.

hive mind

There is truth in your words. Might have been fun.

>There is literally no point in the death penalty
No, the point is revenge!

>Revenge is stupid.
No, it's not, it feels really good!

9/1 ratio in favour of the human race seems reasonable.

>they should just shoot/hang the bastard if they're gonna kill him anyway
this
while i don't agree with the death penalty, if you're gonna do it it should be a public thing. killing these people behind closed doors "humanely" does no good for society
hanging is pretty shitty though it should either be a firing squad or bring back the guillotine