Okay Sup Forums. Somebody spray painted "#TRUMP" and "there are only two genders" on the side of my school...

Okay Sup Forums. Somebody spray painted "#TRUMP" and "there are only two genders" on the side of my school. Since then school groups have been petitioning for reeducation sessions for students and teachers, and making sure noone voices support for Trump and similar alt right opinions from "the south". Please give me slogans I can stencil on the building in response, I was hoping to use something satirical that should make some people question their own opinions. Any ideas?

Ideas I've recieved so far are:
- my gender is special just like me
- gas the bikes racecar now

#YourPresident

あなたは私のことをちょうどファックしていましたか、あなたは小さな雌犬ですか?私はネイビーシールで私のクラスの一番上を卒業したことを知っています。そして、私はアルクエダの秘密の襲撃に数多く関与しています。私はゴリラ戦で訓練されており、私は全米軍の一番の狙撃兵です。あなたは私のものではなく、もう一つの目標です。私はこの地球上でこれまでに一度も見られなかったような精度であなたを拭き取ってくれるでしょう、私のクソな言葉を刻印してください。あなたは、インターネットで私にそのことを言ってもらえると思いますか?もう一度考えてください。私が話しているように、私は米国のスパイの私の秘密のネットワークに連絡しています。あなたのIPは現在襲っています。あなたの人生と呼ぶ哀れな小さなことを払拭する嵐。あなたは死んでいるよ、子供。私はいつでもどこにいてもかません。私は以上の方法であなたを殺すことができます。それは私の素手だけです。私は非武装の戦闘で徹底的に訓練されているだけでなく、米国海兵隊の兵器庫全体にアクセスできます。あなたの惨めなお尻を大陸の顔から拭き取るためにそれを全面的に使用します。もしあなただけが、あなたの小さな "賢い"コメントがあなたを倒そうとしていた、どんな忌まわしい報復を知っていたのであれば、あなたはあなたの舌を握っていたでしょう。しかし、あなたができなかった、あなたはしなかった、そして今あなたは価格を払っている、あなたはばかだ。私はあなたの上に激しい怒りを吹き込み、あなたはそれで溺れるでしょう。悟空
イルカとセックスする

obama is gay

my dude you need to fight jewish subversion with jewish subversion. spray paint something anti white at your school. secretly spread flyers around the school that are anti white. this will create outrage at people other than whites. this is how the jews create sympathy. they create false outrage by making it look like evil antisemites are out to get them.

Thats the plan. But it needs to be extremely subtle though

Print this dolphin pic and post it up like it were flyers

>I do not tolerate people with opinions other than my own

Wait wait wait. The school is going to teach it's students that Trump sucks? What the actual hell is this nonsense?! Your school should be teaching kids things so they can make their OWN decision. They will forever be biased if people start spewing their own opinions on kids. Absolute bullshit society. Grow the fuck up and keep your dumbass opinions to yourself and the voting booth.

Same happens in many countries. In mine they teach young kids that the EU is perfect, the solution to everything and the main reason why we haven't had war since WWII. Basically nothing but lies.

Hey don't blame me I just don't want to be reeducated. It hasnt been approved but the city student council suggested it, I'm trying to prevent that and keep things objective.

This wasn't the only thing they brought up, some transgender fuck complained that they were being bullied because "noone cared about their gender", and now we might have another awareness week. Fuvjings liberals

"FUCKCISHETPRIVILEGE"

The trick is not making it specifically about males or white males In my opinion, if you include a few offended females from the cis-gendered heterosexual side, there will be more males jumping in to protect them, and you will get a larger amount of people upset.

It's still bigotry, and it includes more people.

I wasn't blaming you, I'm just triggered right now.

At the beginning of the school year I put my 7 year old on the bus. When he got home he said something along the lines of Trump being a "bad man"
I asked him who told him that and he stood there and told me it was the bus driver. Next day I almost knocked the fucker out for spreading his opinions on my child. These dumbass people need to make their own choices based on fact. And if they feel like telling my son what they think again, I'll strangle that motherfucker

Well, open trade is a major reason that nations will favor diplomacy over military action. You probably don't agree with everything in the book, but it wasn't ONLY lies.
Quit being so emo and analyze it.

> It hasnt been approved but the city student council suggested it, I'm trying to prevent that
>by starting a gender war

ok, now you're retarded. You realize that the more attention you draw to this, the more likely it is they'll make you do the training, right?
Are you underage b&?

or you could just report him to his manager for talking about politics on a school bus.

Why are you trying to be an unrealistic tough guy to a group of 15 year olds on a Croatian quilting forum?

Second one is breddy guud

and in so doing become the thing you hate it's like pottery

What ever happened to schools teaching kids math, science, literature, etc.? The only thing they teach them now is how to be professional victims and losers.

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

you sound like an expert

You have to use a phrase that was thought of as too extreme in a jewish white-subversion focus group that was thinking of good phrases to subvert white America. Or just simply poking fun at the whole idea, like:
"white people are the downfall of Western Civilization"

You sound like an old person in the comments section on Yahoo news. Do you honestly think that schools aren't teaching those subjects? How fucking retarded are you?

There ARE only two genders.

'Two genders. Infinite mental illnesses.'

Its easy... Just spray paint jewish meme but make it look like hillary clinton
And a Pepe meme but make him look like obama