CloverGender Operation

CloverGender Operation.

Lets begin a mass op against current day lefty LGBTQ ideologies. The idea of CloverGender has been sparked and led to a series of anons working alone to begin a revolution of shits and giggles.

The idea behind CloverGender is that adults have the mentality of children and seek to form relationships with their childish *counterparts*. Yes, this is just an autistic take on paedophilia.
However, we will fight with the same logic they have used for the promotion of gays. Thus we will force them to recognize the stupidity of their own attempts at social advancement, or they will kill society with their newfound pedo love.

The result? We sit back and laugh as society attempts to either backtrack entirely or finish the metaphorical assrape and ruin itself completely.

Now, I know what you're thinking. What can I do to help? We need numbers, and lots of them.
Join this discord- discord.gg/dm3sbVs
And then start making your own facebook, tumblr, twitter, reddit etc accounts. We need to grow this shitty community into something with real backing.

Anons. WE NEED YOU.

You're part of the problem if you acknowledge it.

bump

what are ya, a faggot?

Sounds interesting interesting tbh, we need a lot of people for this though

Sounds like you need to grow up and get over yourself.

Tbf this is more fun than just sitting jacking off all day

Bump

Id probably help if i gave a shit. But i dont.

This would be pretty decent if we got enough people behind it

yeah this sounds good too bad that this isnt getting any traction.

My thread dies and its instantly back up

Long Live Sup Forums

To catch up the ideas from the last thread, this is what we decided.

From now on, we should disguise these threads as "Clovergender hate threads" so the screenshots don't go around as "proof" Sup Forums did this

Anyone who takes existing screenshots and tries to use them against us, we point the finger that they're just a closet clover gender and they're not ready to come out so they faked the screenshots to pin it on the internets scapegoats, the Sup Forums.

It would be pretty decent if we found a way to fucking debunk all the people claiming it would be a Sup Forums thing for whatever reason. Those fucking retards don't know shit, them lgbt fags trying to frame "normalized pedos" on Sup Forums wtf

We could just pull the "Sup Forums is trying to take this away from us" card. But I feel like autists will attempt to ruin this anyway

Join faggots

Not a bad idea.

These are the posts that have been restoring my faith in Sup Forums recently

You fucking idiots, this was reddit trying to derail a genuine movement.

>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>NAO

The biggest give away is calling it 'clovergender'. Who ever thought of that is a retard. We should call it 'Chronogender' instead.

clover is short for child lover. duh

Some newfag made an instagram name on it is Hugh Mungus