Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
My name is user, 25, lurking/ shitposting since 2006.

I have a problem i thought Sup Forums could help.
I focus too much on women, i don't know why but i just can't stop caring. I feel like i want a relationship and don't really care/want it at the same time. But whenever i see a girl, i'm like, "she could be the one".
How to stop even noticing there are women out there, i just don't want to care anymore, this is annoying af.

start sucking dick like you were born to do

accept the fact that you're a man in need of a wife and find a woman. your brain is telling you this for a reason. go out and find someone who you can spend your life with. it's not like you'll be losing an arm and a limb trying to.

Have you tried online dating?

I try already but i feel like i push them away subconsciously.

Yes. It's slow af, i'm in a small town, not many singles on them.

that's anxiety. quit caring if you are or aren't and go out and try. you won't get rid of those feelings by acting like the pathetic beta you are right now.

Have had anxiety problems since beginning of my life. How do i get rid lf that ?

the best way is to find someone who will help you with your anxiety, like a girlfriend. if they understand and are willing to help you, then it'll be gone with time.

I have the same problem user and I dont know what to do. If I am not in love with a woman i feel depressed. Specially now that my ex left me, I feel like I have lost my reasons to live(no emo), it is like I dont have nothing to do now

I have started working out a few days ago. Maybe it'll help.

25/2006 here too. Hi.

I'm thinking i should just get my mind busy with useful stuff. When was it ? My last relationship was 1 year ago, had sex a few time since.

No, it won't. Changing your physical appearance won't affect your mental appearance in the slightest. Quit trying to find easy routes to solving your issues without actually touching the issue at hand. The reason you have anxiety is because you've done that for your entire life. Actually put effort, right now, into finding a girlfriend. Get off of Sup Forums and do something with your life.

Hi man

I have already had many girlfriend. It seems to be a problem that started a while ago. I thought working out would help me calm down.

It could boost your confidence. Most importantly, though, it's good for your health, you'll have a hobby, and opportunities to meet new people in the gym. Don't stop.

Your past number of girlfriends doesn't matter. You still have anxiety, so why would it? Sluts who are only looking for dick only constitutes as a fuckbuddy, at best. They are nothing to girls who actually give two shits about you beyond how big your dick is.

It started a while ago because you subconsciously realized that if you continue on the path that you are on now, you won't find a girlfriend who will be willing to sustain your future. Like you said, you have desires to find women and you always believe that you want to find "the one". Your mind is spelling this out for you, yet you don't want to pay attention because like I said, you constantly try to rationalize your way out of it and find the easier path to escape in.

Just fucking get up and find a girl. It's not hard. You don't need to try to rationalize it further. Your issues will stop once you find someone willing to help you.

2 months ago, my first gf. And my main problem is that since then i cant stop thinking about her, everyday I remember when i was with her, even getting busy doesnt work, this shit is frustating

Had a date with a girl last week, she's ok to meet again this week if she can, she hasn't family coming over. I don't know if she is that much interested, she doesn't seem like it. I'll try anyway even if it seems hopeless.

I know that man, my last relationship was my longest and it hurt like hell for 1 year and a half.

She has*

Once I masture, I completely stop thinking about women for atleast 15minutes. You need to install a contraption in your pants that makes you cum every 15 min and collects the seamen. you could also sell the seamen at weekends making some extra money

Masturbate*

Well, keep at it. And don't be afraid to talk about your issues. Just because you're a man doesn't mean you have to shoulder all of your issues for yourself. That's what a woman partner is for. And don't talk too much about yourself. Keep her immersed in the conversation with her troubles.

I know that feel, works too. But it is not enough. You could monetize your idea make a business man, really, i'd buy it.

I kinda like to solve my problems on my own, i usually stay in my house not seeing people for a while, untill it goes away.

Find out what part of your brain is responisble for this and drive a railroad spike through it?

It's 110% normal and human male instict. It's the same as wanting oxygen or water. It's necessary for your survival and well-being.

And that's why you have anxiety. You probably have a bunch of issues on top of that as well, since you have the mentality of the "tawp dawg lone wolf" edgy kind of kid.

Nah, stop seeing everything through the eyes of Sup Forums, be human.
I have always been a loner, solitary in kindergarten, also had a difficult childhood, family had debts, dad was violent, mom ignored me. Also had intellectual precocity.

I guess i feel like i'm no longer able to seduce a woman. I don't know why, maybe because i didn't finish my last year in college and i feel like a failure, also guilty. Planning on going back even though i'm 26 this year.

You had a "hard" life, or at least you think so from your own perspective, so you're now capable of rationalizing your own edginess. By the way, that's fucking nothing. Hell, it's pathetic that you think that's something to boast about. Like I said, find a girl and talk to her about your issues. You have a lot more than you realize.

I don't think a woman should be my psychologist tho.. Unless i don't understand what you mean

women are much more capable of understanding feelings than men. they have been for all of human history. not every women out there is the next top psychologist, but they're a hell of a lot better with helping you understanding yourself than you are when you're alone.

Do you have any experience with this ?

Don't listen to this faggot, OP. Working out, especially lifting, is the best thing a man like you can do to improve his mental state.

Thanks man

Of course I do. Why wouldn't I be saying this if I didn't?

There are plenty of people who lift and then commit suicide because they realize that that nothing has changed. Try looking outside of your own bubble for once.

Tell me when and how it happened

Nah, not feeling up to it. I don't even know how hearing my story will help you.

If you want to go ahead and lift, don't complain here that you still have problems later on. I gave you my advice. You have no reason to complain further if you don't listen to it, other than wanting to be an attention whore.

I don't lift for women but for myself. How is that bad.

I'm not saying lifting is bad. I'm saying that lifting and ignoring your feelings is bad. People who shout "LIFT BRO" do so thinking that it's a solution to everything in life, when it's really not. If you're going to take advice from them, know that it only helps the physical body, not your mental capabilities.