Be me

>be me
>live alone in your own apartment in Europe
>No black people, migrants etc, only aryans
>No police brutality
>Have a somewhat good paying easy job that is a small walk from your apartment
>Have a few but good friends
>Post this on Sup Forums/b/ while drinking hot coffee on a snowy day

you guys wanna share you're comforts of life?

which country?

Serbia

Pozz brate:D

serbia is a horrible place to live.

Poz poz :D hahahah

Good paying job
>serbia
you lying nignog I know what serbia is like and its fucking trash

no fucking aryans you fucking weapon. eastern Europeans are barely a step higher than niggers

What's the point of this thread?

>No black people, migrants etc
So you just inherently have a disdain toward Black people and migrants?

It is if you don't know how to live

Every country has good and bad jobs, it just so happens that i have a good one

yes hes intelligent

black people are a degenerate lazy people who bring crime and disease.

Migrants steal jobs and rape women

i don't, it's just happens that there are no black or migrants here

i'm not saying that, but there are statistics and facts that say that, so yeah

To share your comforts of life my friend

Super jelly that you don't have to deal with shitskins, useless natives and every type of chink imaginable like we do here in Canada. It's a shame really. Probably the most beautiful and resource rich country in the world but we feel the need to pollute it with every other countries human garbage. For example our newest immigration leader is a fucking Somalian and Somalis are the scum of the earth

Duh

We have gypsies but they're just like homeless people and don't pose any problems, but besides that, no blacks, no migrants no anything, btw is the whole Canada like that?

right.....

I have four cats.

does she look aryan you fucking kike? And aryan isn't just about physicality and looks. It's about history and culture and the make-up of the brain. Eastern Europeans are degenerates with no history and an ugly culture and should be wiped off this earth.

I lived in Montréal.
Was pretty chill bre.

Shout out from Slovakia! Hows the cold treating you there bre?

Slovak brother

Live in major US City in a good neighborhood. Pretty vibrant community including concert venues, bars, and the like, but very little crime. Work with a pretty diverse set of people, everyone is friendly and works hard without taking anything too seriously. Above average pay for my experience level, age bracket, and location. Live with my gf who respects my boundaries and likes to play vidja and lets me watch my favorite shows.

All around pretty pleasant independent lifestyle.

Wish I owned property though :(

it's really cold, but bearable

That's really nice, well one day you will buy your own place, no worries :)

>vibrant
>diverse
>boundaries
sounds like code words for a degenerate child fucking interracial swinger community
I take my Switzerland over that

is aryan actually a thing? I thought the whole concept was just nazistic propaganda...

The perfect day.

>be me
>a Furry

it was back then, but now it just means clean blood white people, don't know how to express my self

aryan was a thing before the nazis and is a thing now. It refers to the superior race as evidenced in culture, contribution, and physicality.

"Aryan" is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves, as well as to refer to the noble class and geographic location known as Āryāvarta where Indo-Aryan culture was based. The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country Iran.

nowadays "aryan" just means being actually white and not american *hey I'm white puerto rican somalian anglo* kind of white

I see...so how many generations of exclusively white ancestors must I have to be considered white?

Must they all be exclusively from within the geographical borders of the US? Does Alaska and Hawaii count?

THE FUCKING US. ARYAN DOESNT MEAN THE FUCKING US OH MY FUCKING GOD. ARYAN IS WEST, CENTRAL, NORTHERN EUROPEAN

I think he was trying to say that he thinks white Americans who actually aren't pure white shouldn't be counted as aryan.

Although I've never heard of anyone who isn't white claiming to be white in America. I mean, I knew a girl from High School who was like 1/16th Cuban but you couldn't know that from looking at her.

Although most people here will also tell you another important caveat. If you're Jewish, you can't be white.
I don't make the rules.

I'm Jewish so it's kinda funny, seeing as I'm just a genetic snowball of everything in Europe, and I'm so white you could trace every one of my veins in pencil, but them's the rules.

I have a nice little doge.

Hey man, stop talking about the us like that

cute

The US is fat pig culture, no history, piss physicality. I shit on the US

(You)

Thanks m8

>>No black people, migrants etc, only aryans
>>No police brutality

Redundant.
But that sounds amazing.

>serbia
>europe
pick one

Are you seriously trying to tell us that Serbian cops don't beat the fucking shit out of the people they arrest? I'd like to visit more of Europe, including Serbia, but I would picture your police being a bunch of corrupt thugs.

Nice dubs, though, both times.

Nah, they're pretty nice folk, one time i was caught smoking weed with some of my friends, and they just took the weed and told us to not smoke anymore, if you don't break the law you wont expirience the brutality, and no one here breaks it pretty much

Serbia is in Europe

Seres kao grlica.

Bajo dodji zivi u Lazarevac i radi u kolubari sa platom od sto hiljada i videces

Yes, but only geographically.

I feel your feels OP, Got my own cozy studio apartment and a nearby job that pays 40k/yr

>no blacks

I live in Cleveland so can't say the same about that

Yeah, i guess

this so much

i feel you my brother

your place is a fucking shithole

Ima da pogledam da l' postoji neki oglas pa da dodjem jer ovde u Nisu go kurac nema. Mozes jedino u kafic za 15 000 ili Yuri za 25 000. Inace sam inzenjer, imam 2 mastera zavrsena (nije privatni)

Yo wtf bre mean
Am I not hip enough for this or some shit

what a boring ass life ...

Do you know a basketball player named Minja Kovacevic?

Brate ako si inzenjer pogotovo sa 2 mastera, mozes lagano da se zaposlis u kolubari da radis za 100 hilljada, ja imam samo visu tehnicku i radim u kolubari, odrzavam kompjutere i masine za 80 hiljada

i have a desk job. my superiors are sort of sleeping on me. but at least I'm treated like an adult. no morons disrespecting me

do you know about Dragan "Chicken Tender" Bender? he is coratian and was drafted by phoenix.

I make good money.

I live in a small apartment with a cat.

I have HBO and enjoy cooking for myself.

I have a small set of friends that visit periodically.

I have my father that lives within an hour's drive with a nice step-mother I can visit when ever.

I cut off my junkie brother and thief gf out of my life.

I can get a little drunk everyday without overdoing it.

It's cold out, but warm in this downtown spot in walking distance to entertainment work and bars but not in a city.

Sokay.