Does Sup Forums believe that the earth is round or flat and why?

Does Sup Forums believe that the earth is round or flat and why?

it's obviously shaped like a velociraptor.

this

no, and no-one without brain damage thinks its anything but what it is: a sphere, orbiting the sun.

these threads are tired shit. they arent original. they arent funny, and they only serve to make you appear even more stupid than you are by posting it in the first place, you sad, gormless dickweasel.

1/10, just because it made me reply.

Have some tits on me.

Without a doubt

Science proves that it is flat.
Philosophy claims it is round.

It is your choice what you believe and there is no wrong answer.

How the fuck

spherical, because I'm not retarded.

>science proves that it is plat
ha

A velociraptor is the optimal shape for a planet.

Earth is flat...

..i am a photon.

Remove the not and that sentence makes sense

ummm actually it's an oblate ellipsoid

This conversation has been discussed before. What we really need to discuss is how we will protect ourselves from aliens. Don't worry, I have a plan.

Spacejews want us to believe its round

>he thinks earth exists

I like it

>mfw we all are living in a computer simulation

All I know for sure is that we can't trust NASA.

the planet's diameter pole-to pole is 7,898 miles (12,714 km), while the equatorial diameter is 7,926 miles (12,756 km).

a difference of only 28 miles (42 km).

to put that into perspective, if you were to shrink the earth to a 1m ball, it would be a difference of just 0.4mm - no more than that of a sheet of flimsy card. Mt everest, on the same sphere would be a bump just 0.1mm high - roughly as thick as a sheet of paper.

the earth is to all intents and purposes, a sphere in everything but the exact mathematical definition.

Is OP round or fag and why?

>Probably both, due to massive faggotry.

And you know who is going to pay for it?

With the round earth theory there are too many discrepancies that are explained away by gravity. This wasn't a problem with the flat earth theory, the math added up and we didn't have ships constantly getting lost in the southern hemisphere before.

whats wrong in this image?

The only thing I don't understand is that despite having a round globe, the countries don't display their true sizes.

So I came to the conclusion that the earth is flat

nothing.

but the NASA conspiracy idiots would have you beleive that the shadows are wrong, its showing a shadow of a technical engineer working on the rover, its an alien structure on the moon, its not possible to go there, or any of 236,743 different, and equally idiotic ideas, concocted by people whose closest experience of working for NASA was playing Kerbal Space Prgramme for a week.

>its showing a shadow of a technical engineer working on the rover
So you think NASA has technical engineers working on rovers on Mars?

proving him right lel

Why would NASA fake putting Rovers on Mars instead of just faking putting people on Mars?

>So you think NASA has technical engineers working on rovers on Mars?

I give you exhibit A:

the sort of person whose reading comprehension is so bad, that's what you get.

welcome to the flat earth conspiracy membership.

This round earther is so stupid he can't even figure why we are laughing at him.