Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no...

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately, I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

A sa fellow lesbian I weep that you get a good psychiatrist. ASAP

tits or gtfo

Yaaaaas girl, im with you.

Go be a hiro please.

As oldfags said

>sage goes in all fields

Welcome to the future where I am still grinding your nuts into a fucking pulp after the last woman joke you made. As a feminist I don't expect you to understand how much we try to please you and you shoot us down with another insult. I'm done kiddo you can kiss your spot on the train station good bye because that spot is now reserved for my purse bitch. I'll have you know I've killed 387 terrorists (all men) in Aleppo and my blood lust won't end until I'll vaporize you into a pile of ashes. Step up and ill burn you like jew in aushwitz. I've got more social justice warrior status then you and I just sent a police squad to your house thinking that your El Chapo, prepare for a bullet storm. Maybe you should have looked where my eyes are not my boobs, peace.

tits or gtfo bitch

How do you feel about your father?

>
>tits or gtfo
Seconded

For you baby ;^)

I totally think it's possible to just round up all the men, put them in some kind on concentration camp (we'll have to kill quite a few but eh), take their seed, have it planted in us all, start a new world with men raised to worship women

Women are all fucking filthy skank whores. Get off your back and close your legs you stupid cunt. Now tits or GTFO

If we get enough Lesbohemoths in one place, maybe they can cause a tectonic issue. A sink-hole, at least.

Yeah, it isn't even good bait either. But "Sup Forums was never good" is a truism, so this shit gonna happen until a really mean hacker/oldfag start lurkhunting or some of us newer fags learn how to nuke 'puters.

Tits
Or
GTFO

That's a hot idea.

Tits or gtfo, bitch!
Will slap a random cunt if you don't do it.

Srsly TITS or GTFO.
Can't you read? Fucking stupid women.
Here suck some oats from the tip of my dick

With timestamp, and be quick.

Without men nothing would get done and you'd all starve

tits or gtfo you flacid cunt.

Also get back in the kitchen, who taught you how to open the door?

That's not true at all.

Tits or gtfo

Somebody's vibrator batteries shot craps.

▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

...Anonymous
01/11/17(Wed)17:57:00 No.718599766
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately, I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Hilarious, the fact you're pretty much using that as your argument is genuinely hilarious

I don't see you providing anything to back up your claim, faggot

>no men, no war
>Hillary clinton

War is inevitable

dubs have spoken

/thread

You only have to watch other seasons of the same show to know it's ludicrous, also don't think you can compare how people would act in real life, considering that's a reality show you fuckwit

The fact that we're stronger faster and harder doesn't give us the right to do it take advantage of women. It just makes it easy, so we do. Just like the fact that you don't have any right to an internet connection, and yet, you decide to fill the online world with your mountains of sjw bullshit.

in short, TITS OR GTFO.

I don't think she ever met him. Either that or she's busy now cleaning his spunk out of her asshole

Not all men are like that and you're a hypocrite just for thinking that. You saying basically that all men are sexist pigs simply makes you a sexist pig. Do us all (men and women) a favor and blow your ignorant fucking brains out.

OP is full of shit.

TITS/GTFO

Tits or gtfo

spotted the beta orbiter.

Get your tits and pussy out you lesbian dildo sucking super dyke, come to my big fat spunky cock and pay homage to it you slut. Drink my cum and have everlasting thoughts of cock. Leave the pussy munching to us men and how can you hate men when in reality you are trying your best to be a man.

u sure did

Tits or GTFO. Pic related, it's how you gain relevance. Learn your place.

trust me I'm a doc

Old and stale.

/stop eating the bait, faggots

Off topic

Terminatur too is best movie

White night beta virgin detected.

>I don't see how any of you have theright
Someone post the pasta that explains this. I'm not at my computer or I would rewrite it from scratch

stop it before you hurt my sensitive feelings

This is why there will never be a female president. This is why a cheeto skinned, foul mouthed, pussy grabbing potato with no political experience beat a woman groomed since the 60's by the NWO to be president. Honestly I feel sorry for you m'lady, you'll never know the peace a good dicking could do for your stress and anxiety.

jesus christ this is shitty bait.
immolate yourself.

You only have to go to any social gathering with multiple women to see how they treat each other behind the scenes

Just go back to the kitchen, wtf do you think you're doing here, like seriously?

I don't see how that's relevant but okay

Dubs have spoken, it is relevant, they are not as peaceful as they claim to be.

Not him, but maybe he means you're too busy complaining about each other to get anything done.

You'd fit in very well on planet Gazorpazorp.

I am him, and that is indeed what I meant, most women are too busy trying to undermine each other to effectively achieve a goal

OP=manchild
>utopia
said the manlet posing as a non-viable

Thought so, thank you for confirming.

Bix nood muh dik

You what I like to spend my spare time doing? I'm not even kidding here, i'm being serious.

I love listening to women talk about anything. Because it is HILARIOUS listening to how stupid women in general are. They deserve to be oppressed, their ideas are stupid and dangerous to humanity. Any smart idea they ever have came from thinking habits they picked up from the father. Men thinking habits. They shamelessly rejected the female part of their brain because they knew how inferior it was and had to grasp on to what little tiny understanding of male logic their father figure fed them to get by in life.

Any accomplishment a women ever makes will be because she was taught to think like a man from her father. The only thing a woman is really good for is sex and for having somebody sexy around to keep you entertained with their sheer stupidity. They don't deserve anything in life except the long hard dick that they'll have coming to them from a superior male. And being bred by a male is going to be one of the highest honors of her life.

Someone kick this cunt in her lady nuts and then forcefully throat fuck her until she dies. Or just hack the ho.......

And you don't think maybe men influence that?

This goes on without men knowing unless a woman tells him about it

>complaining about men
>using computers designed by men
>using the internet created by men
>in a civilization created and developed by men

Can you even name (without cheating) five female scientists who have contributed anything to the betterment of society? Just five. Probably not. KEK

Kek. I haven't seen this one before. Adding this to my copypasta folder.

"Thinks opinion matters
>Feminism

Your fucking toe man

No, where do you think female rivalry comes from?

tits or gtfo

From females, it's in the name

Jesus Christ you're an idiot

>women's rights groups are still fighting for equality
>not sure if trolling or genuinely a deluded purveyor or lies and deception

Do you realize you're in Sup Forums?

>Lesbohemoth
I shall now use this word until the end of my days.

Maybe you should actually make a definite statement to argue your case instead trying to be roundabout and indirect

false flag attack, Sup Forums style.

morons

newfag

>I like him, but he's taken. Gotta break them up. He can only be mine!

Is that what you mean?