You are fucking DELUSIONAL if you think this traitor will take office...

You are fucking DELUSIONAL if you think this traitor will take office, after it has been revealed that he has blackmail material from russian prostitutes. Congress is also in the process of rejecting ALL of his cabinet appointments for being soft on Russia who is the number one threat the world currently faces

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Denial ain't just a river in Italy, bud.

You can clearly see Donald Trump in this clip

It ain't that either.

It's lies perpetuated by the leftist media who are a bunch of crybabies. Trump will get shit done and you will just have to deal with it.

>Denial (Nile)
>Italy

Are you retarded or just American?

And that shit will just happen to benefit Russia most of all.

Exactly, how can republicans continue to deny that Trump has colluded with a murdering dictator, who according to some highly respected analysts is worse than Saddam Husain, in order to undermine the bedrock of American democracy.

>2017
>still using commie as an insult 70 years later

And you call the leftist media crybabies

More libuck fake news. Go cry and piss in the corner while we MAGA.

obama funded Syrian rebels to cause total war in Syria to undermine their government. Our current leadership has caused the death of millions. Wake up moron.

i'm confus
The party that's supposed to be the globalist agenda is trying to turn the clock back to the Cold War and the party that's supposed to be anti-globalist and all about "the good old days" is trying to move forward with peaceful foreign relations.

Did I wake up in the wrong universe or something?

Trump never colluded with Hillary you liar.

Posts like this are going to be looked into at some point. If you are going to go online, and say you believe that the US Intelligence community is lying, then you are a piece of shit. You are working to erode the faith in US institutions for the benefit of a foreign power seeking free reign to kill as many innocents as possible. Fuck you

nice try

This. And working with Russia is the only way to stabilize Syria.

aww, poor little guy.
First he wouldn't run, then he wouldn't win the primary, then he wouldn't beat hillary.
you guys need to stop. Reality must be very hard for people like you. Sad.

Well known play on words

So how were those refreshments snowflake

Yea guys the CIA and the FBI have never lied to us before

The Syrian rebels are moderate allies working on the ground to protect their families and children from the barbaric onslaught of Assad and Putin's illegitimate, crazed, murdering forces. If Obama can be criticized, it should be for not doing enough to enforce international law in Syria. Russia's actions against our allies in Syria are completely inappropriate and unfortunately were not met with an adequate response.

Seriously, you have to start paying attention to what is going on. Your comment broadcasts to the world that you have no clue.

Looks like reality has a conservative bias now.

Keep up with the piss jokes, though. They're absolutely hilarious (they aren't) and I'm sure they'll be just as effective as "Drumpf" was in convincing people to vote for libs.

Sad!*

Many rebels come from outside of Syria

more like

Fucking
American
Greatness
Again

I think you mean Switzerland bub

Yeah, they wanted Syrians to get rid of Assad. The Same Assad that murders and gasses his own civilians. The same one that Russia supports. Just like how Russia supports an armed Iran.

LOLOLOL SO CLEVER

You should write for John Oliver!

weak b8, try harder

Who cares if he fucked Russian whores? Isn't he basically married to one? I'm sure he still fucks her shes hot

the real conflict is EU/China/Saudi Arabia vs the rest of the world. US is currently leaning towards the EU/China side. Those are the globalists elites. Trying to corner the entire world market.

Many people in Europe (Brexit is example) are against this new world threat. US people are against this threat. It is a banker's paradise but keeps the poor on the bottom and puts more on the bottom.

Russia/US alliance can stop the globalists allowing our countries to keep the freedoms we want.

There is a massive project in operation to turn people into "cuck betas" which accept Islam and these SJW movements. It is anti semite and anti white. They are so successful they got jews blaming whites and vica versa.

Obviously you are fed a steady diet of RT and other fake news outlets, and cannot be reasoned with. If you cant stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

>found neville chamberlain

wow, stop posting
ps its iran

Exactly how do they plan on rejecting all his cabinet appointments? The Republicans have a majority. All the Dems can do is delay....

They dont give a fuck about human rights. They just want bases in the middle east to surround Russia in upcoming world war 3

Kys shill, saged

thats a shitty shoop nigger

OP here and I am just joking, my dick is so tiny and Im really insecure about it so I make these threads to cope with my own faggotness.

Who cares if he fucked Russian whores? So what? I don't care if he fucks them during press conferences. And what else are you supposed to do with Russian whores?

im a doer not a writer. youll find out soon enough, trumpkike

Why does Obama deny this then? Why cover it up?

Not to mention, our own government uses flase flags so much it is hard to see the truth anymore. Did Assad gas them or just not donate to the Clinton Foundation?

It's time to move on, son.

Next level trolling

stfu, this isnt hitler.

I hope this is a troll.

Look man Im liberal too. These documents are unsubstantiated. The source is very suspicious.

And nothing will stop him taking office. He is president elect.

Im sorry i know it agrees with your world views but we cant say its true yet. Wait until we see the videos of the golden showers and prostitutes. Then make this post.

>number one threat the world currently faces

Stop right there Actually its china thats the number one threat

This election just keeps on giving

>MUH RACIST MISOGYNIST UNEDUCATED WHITE PEOPLE
>MUH RECOUNTS
>MUH FAITHLESS ELECTORS
>MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
>MUH HOOKER PISS ORGIES

The MSM has officially self-destructed and is National Enquirer-tier now. Even if Trump does fuck up, there's no one left with the credibility to hold him accountable and satisfy the shrieking libs (who are themselves self-destructing with their privilege wars). The salt shall flow unabated for the next 8 years.

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452

If there is comprising information about Trump I'm sure the CIA, FBI, and NSA are more than capable of finding it, yet they have shown us nothing

this, they want navel bases in that big body of salt water. turkey better smarten the fuck up too lulz.

ayyy

He won the election....get over it

this so fucking much

Apparently the fucktard is into getting golden showers from Russian whores.
Also has some kind of ballon popping fetish.
It's all in the leaked intel document.
It's posted on buzz feed.

This guys seriously sad sack

I know. Left or right doesnt matter.
We can all agree and come together and laugh at what a wild ride this has been. The shit Ive never thought id see legitimitely spoken about on the news, and there it all is.

Highlarious.

The left continues to implode in the wake of their loss. Sad, immature children. It's shillary and obummer who will be locked up as traitors. You losers are so desperate it's sickening

They don't deny this? Kerry was quoted on it a couple times... This was also before half the rebels went and started ISIS.
And no he definitely gassed them.
America does use false flags... The first president to stand against it was murdered. The rest earned their cut.

>navel bases

For anyone to have seen that news conference and think he's anything other than full piss is off their fucking rocker.

His childlike hands swatting through the air while practicing intense nasal ceremonies combined with the temperament and vocabulary of a 6 yr old.

It's truly amazing how fucking stupid people can be.

Fuck John Stuart Mill and fuck you. I don't care if he does that either.

jfk was against many cia methods and claims. He was killed for it.

Trump is very similar to this.

u fucc boi

"Speaking during his first news conference as President-elect, the Republican dismissed the leak of a dossier allegedly containing salacious and compromising allegations against him, saying: “That’s something that Nazi Germany would have done and did do, I think it’s a disgrace that information that was false, and fake, and never happened, got released to the public.”

Comparing his opponents to Nazis is substantiated. He said it as a news conference today.

"This is a part of the war on whites that’s being launched by the Democratic Party. And the way in which they’re launching this war is by claiming that whites hate everybody else"

You really need to pick your friends more carefully, Mr "Liberal"

Get out there and show'em, son.

i will say and do as i please and there is nothing your trumpnigger ass can do about it

Let's hope there is a similar outcome!

Soon too!

it's been china for over a decade. they put the money they have on the market/work stock exchange. the world will never recover. it would be like a global depression forever. kinda like fallout. there is hope of coming back. just destroy china afterwards.

your pals at cnn need a real job

Right? Did the people that wrote that garbage hoax up even know what his wife looks like?

i feel like you are blinded with so much hate you dont hear anything he even says.

>be at home
>Donald Trump comes on tv
>Activate yelling at tv
>kickingandscreaming.jpg
>Donald Trump saves 25,000 jobs.
>never heard a word of it
>focused on his hands
>years later, i still fap to President Trump's hands.

shut your weak soft ass boy, little pansy faggots like you is how we got trump.

stay the fuck outtta the way or youre gonna get hurt

9 DAYS AMERICANS
9 DAYS!!!!

okay, thats a shitty shoop on twitter, trumpkike

Too bad you won't be able to see them when I break it.
Break your face, that is
*stops time around you*

hahaahhaa liberals are weak faggots. Slap fights scare no one you fucking faggot.. We republicans have all the guns. so cmon and step up and try to hurt a patriotic republican. just buy your mom a black dress first

here is an example of the liberal fantasy

Sup Forums made that whole story up and buzzfeed and CNN are in some deep shit now for reporting fake shit. also the story was that trump paid russian hookers to piss on a bed that obama slept on. completely fabricated by Sup Forums. go check Sup Forums

Is there sauce on this? No shitty news articles, are there any more screen caps of the threads?

Keep those tears coming, lad

i second that

Oops forgot to attach pic.

This is me ready to take on the liberals!
Murrica!

like a washed up money grubbing aids infested whore?
yea we got that, permavirgin

>Being this far behind the wave
Fucking lel
Stupid liberals

>grabs women by the pussies
>rapes 12 yr olds
>makes fun of disabled
>pays hookers to pee on him
>imports a wife since no american woman will want him
>goes on twitter rampages everytime someone hurts his fee fees
American public: yup hes totally president material

I listened just fine. If you think these "saved" jobs and factories aren't pr moves from said companies, I encourage you to continue polishing penis.

Future automation and hunkering down on the books now will pay out. Dipshit.

not a lib, trumpnigger.

im a patriot, not that your treason supporting self would know what patriotism means.

democrats fault for picking the only candidate who could have possibly lost against him

I would bet money she is hotter right now than any woman you fuck in your worthless life

This pretty much sums up the Republican base.

>that moment when other journalists distance themselves from you
You know it's bad when even Huffington post refuses to run the story and they hate Trump

make no mistake. you are a weak snowflake cuck liberal. if you think you arent.... then you are only lying to yourself. embrace your feminine faggotry

Why the fuck is it rellevant to bring up Obama. Obama is SHIT just like Hillary is SHIT and Trump is SHIIIEEET.

Tears? Kek has blessed us with comedic gold. Liberals crying, conservatards tripping over their own words trying to cover up Trump's embarrassment du jour, morons like you calling every liberal in sight a cuck. I'm all smiles, friendo.

Democrats are all about handouts so obviously the poor vote democrat... The democratic party has always been the poor uneducated man's party. That is why the large population centers on the east and west coast and detroit are always liberal because of the huge population of stupid poor fucks in the ghetto of these cities

and i bet you have no woman at all, now, in the past, nor in the future.

after my wife a and i go to bed later, ill tell her what a sad pathetic little cuck you are.

she will laugh, and then we will fuck, while you lay around shamefully alone, wallowing in your own sterile fluid