Post you boots, working or hiking are accepted...

Post you boots, working or hiking are accepted. If you don't have either you are a worthless urbanite who will die when your city burns.

>2017
>wearing hiking boots
Trail runner master race. Pic related, my La Sportiva Wildcats

Industrial blaster here

>running in shoes that weigh over 10oz each

scrub

do you accept our lord and saviour ALLAH

Too lazy top take pic, but Kodiak workboots and and dakota daily wear

My work boots.
Too lazy to take a picture off mine.

>no ankle support.
Good luck carrying any weight or going off the woodchips.

I wear the same ones. Always leave them unzipped cuz i take them on and off about 10-12 times a shift

just got these

Slave to the mining industry. An ATM for a wife that doesn't love me and ghost for kids that don't care.

Same here. I've seen some lazy ass scrubs on the rescue running calls with them unzipped

Why tho ?

Are those steel toed?

nope, I just use them for hiking anyway

What do you mine?

Nigger ore. Fe.

you could be of use to him

Can you show a side shot? Those look pretty good.

my backpacking base weight is 11 pounds, I don't need support

chemical engineer, dont care.

my boots have seen some shit

They are pretty beat to shit.

Ok.

>blue collar worker

Give me your job

Nothing but love from another hard working guy.

These boots look like they're worn by a Sissy boy

I mean, other than the pay you don't want it.

>long hours
>100% on call
>responsible for a fucked up chemical plant
>can be asked to stay on site indefinitely
>operators resent you
>boss hates you
>you're the only one who knows like 75% of the inner workings of the plant
>deal with basically glue that freezes at room temperature and requires 300C processes
>open up your equipment to find literally this

You forgot your picture.

I'm unemployed but with my boots I can at least look like I have a big dick right?

Kek

>nope

jesus, no. those look awful

That's one fucked heat exchanger

This is a thread for men. Get out

The lighting was shit but these boots are hot shit

Engineers are bitches any trade would slap the shit out of you

Have Fun being poor while I laugh

Yes, yes it is. That's what happens when you cool with superheated steam and your product is hyper concentrated tackifier.

The old mechanics said this looked good (I had started some things before that to reduce this).
>any trade would slap the shit out of you
Yeah, mechanics and electricians love working with me, but ok. It's operators, other engineers, and management who can't stand me. But, again, ok.
>hot shit
Yeah no.

Well, they're terrible.

Remind me to give you a closer look some time you pussy bitch. I'll cave your fucking face in

what boots are those?

This is a thread for boots, not suits.

When shit goes down and your phone can't connect to any networks to help you what are you gonna do then?

Mongrels.

Exclusive to australia.

Do you polish these with a cheese grater?

One pair

>give you a closer look
is that a euphemism or something, bob?

remind me to cut maintenance spending again sometime, so you can watch your blue collar, shit eating, no education buddies rot on the street where they belong. jesus dude, get madder or get some food stamps.

Janitor here. Me and gf just buy cheapies cuz money and shit.

Hey limp dick. Learn to recognise a joke before someone shoves a cattle prod up your dick hole

Can you id those?

I appreciate the work you do Sup Forumsro

>I'll cave your fucking face in
Hilarious joke, wrench man. No wonder you people are as worthless as you are dense.

Blackwell milo d4's.you can order them off of boathouse in that brown or tan

Blackwell winslows. Doesn't anyone check fucking file names anymore

They were called Milos when i ordered them but that may just be another name for them idk

Better pic.

Corcoran jump boots. Comfy as shit.

I also appreciate the work you do bud.

Keep it up.

how will you resolve that mess? I just graduated with a Chem.E degree but the cant find shit
>never had coop or internship so im pretty much fucked

What an interesting looking at here

As do i, keep up the good work Sup Forumsro

What do you do?

>You people
They let kids use Sup Forums in special ed now?
I don't know if you knew this but I can't kick you through your computer moniter you dunce

I hope you have a matching overcoat and fedora to set off the piece

>I do manual labor because i dont have any real attributes

Fucking kill yourself retard trash

Anyone have a Reccomend for my situation? I've tried Carolinas, redwings, and cheapo brahmas, but nothing lasts or is comfortable.

>Machine shop
>Harsh chemicals, oils, coolants
>Step on sharp chips that cut boots
>On feet for 13-14 hours a day

Friend of mine recommended a pair of boots that had Kevlar fibers in the soles but I never found them.

Also needs steel toe, no cladded tongue.

Are those timberlands? I think I have the same ones

Firefighter

At least he's doing honest work instead of insulting people on an internet board while coating his keyboard with his neetbux-funded doritos

Leather coat and a keystone light camp trucker hat actually.

Cladded tongues to save to top of his foot from anything falling. Taped up pants so the blasting media doesn't get in his boots.

This

ITT - plebs

Dropped so many used parts on the steel toe

Will do.

I'm a forklifter/warehouse worker.

overpaid and underworked

whole heap of miners were made redundant at a mine close by 6 months ago.
Was funny when they flooded the community looking for work, %90 of them turned down regular jobs and trade work because they couldn't believe how low the pay was and how hard you actually have to work in a real job

Unfortunately the real world doesnt consist of some faggot watching a hole for 300 bucks a day while the guy in the hole has a wank

Well, in the short term we'll hydroblast it. Forcefully eject the material from the tubes with high pressure water, somewhere around 40k psi.

While we're running, basically we try to keep it as hot as possible while still getting the heat exchange needed to maintain proper partial condensation of product (while separating unwanteds) so we can continue to strip. See pic, top right, though we're not running a product at that moment.

Reactor (biggest vessel) is operating at 300C, boiling off volatiles comprised of low boiling point oils and water. We are trying to separate the oils from the water in the heat exchanger I linked above, which is similar to E2801 in this pic.

We run that exchanger on steam and monitor differential pressure across it. I built a controller, that varies internal steam pressure (ergo temp) to minimize pressure while also minimizing dP.

So, it lets itself stay cool but only as long as dP is low, then it heats up.
did you follow that, retard? are you done?
they're Wolverines.

I've made heat exchangers like this at work. All titanium. Something for nuclear subs.

Do you like it? Oddly enough a buddy of mine is a janitor and he loves it. Idk if it's the work or the fact that he gets to look at fine ass high school bitches. Hmm.

I wish firefighters would visit me with their pants unzipped

>weird fetish aside, thanks for all you do

>All titanium
shit nice. these are only 316L

Has being in a cubical all day made you a little angry and frustrated?

Sweet. Is it really like Backdraft or did Kurt Russell and Billy Baldwin lie to me?

I can't be bothered to take an actual picture, but these are they

As weird as it sounds, you guys carry really nice knives. Have gotten many a good blades there.

I hike bare-footed

James Bond Muslim

Used to have a nice pair of redwings steel toe when I did landscaping/construction. In winter, had the cheapest pair of snowboots because too cheap to get those plastic things the old guys wore on the slopes making snow.

After going back to school and landing a career not meant for mexicans, I chucked em. Now, a good pair of timberlands for hiking and to the office on snowy days (I walk to work). Only problem is that now they are starting to stink like old funk and sweat, which is a problem indoors.

>How do you wash a heavy ass boot without fucking up the machine?

A pair of these most of the time. Oil and gas work in Canada.

Stomping through the snow in Michigan

I'm not fucking done. The unemployed line was clearly a piss take. I have a job you retard. Can you please eat high doses radioactive material, I heard it makes you less of a cunt

>wolverines

Das a good boot Sup Forumsro

Am firefighter
have better boots than all you fags could ever dream

Pretty damaged, but they never let me down

I've seen some out of inconel, nitronic, and copper nickle base.

Worst material I have EVER machined was 2205 duplex stainless steel. Shit is so hard and abrasive it make titanium seem like it cuts like plastic.

My Swedish Military boots, got endless hours of hiking done in these bad boys. Not to mention the endless marching while in the military..
Never fails.

Not the guy you responded to but that shit looks so fucking complex and complicated. I bet you get paid out the ass tho